Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) (73470 Views)

See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos) / Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
seguno2:

How can you talk like this?
Are you alright?
What is Sharia law about?

You tell me. Has any decently dressed woman, hijab wearing or not ever been harassed by sharia? Please, the way these people dress is not uncommon in the north, if anything its how most women dress though sometimes with a scarf, i should be in a better position to tell you this. I dont know what you people think is going on here.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by CioAngels(f): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sultans daughter wore mini, hijab is for ordinary Nigerians. Just like the pastors children and the ordinary christians. Meaning hijab wearing is meaningless. I don't know when people will be wise.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
CioAngels:
Sultans daughter wore mini, hijab is for ordinary Nigerians. Just like the pastors children and the ordinary christians. Meaning hijab wearing is meaningless. I don't know when people will be wise.

mini what exactly? are you blind?

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by RedboneSmith(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Okay. Nothing to see here.

Except maybe for Saraki's children. That one surprised me a little, I will not lie. Apart from the complete lack of hair covering, look at the girl seated to the right. That plunging neckline, wtf! shocked

And the uncovered thighs of the other seated girl. A bit much for a Muslim family.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Horlahmah(m): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
WotzupNG:
2. Daughters of Senate President Bukola Saraki

This picture caused a roar on Facebook as many Muslims protested the fact that daughters of commoners are pressured to wear the hijab while the elites don’t require such from theirs. Senate President Bukola Saraki is the Baba Adinni of Ansarul Islam.

Who is pressurizing who. Na dem inner head dey pressurizing dem outer head. I could remember some years ago in my state; dem dey shout no Hijab no school.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nowenuse: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2017
This is old news.
We all know that Hijab is mostly for the poor supressed illiterate and brainwashed muslim masses.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Nowenuse:
This is old news.
We all know that Hijab is mostly for the poor supressed illiterate and brainwashed muslim masses.

Lol! SMH. All families are not the same. And like i said, there's nothing unusual here. Even the "illiterate and brainwashed" masses who I assume you mean poor dress like this somehow especially when taking pictures. Strictness of families might vary but I repeat, theres nothing scandalous about this. It's surprising and sickening how clueless and peevish you lot can be.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Mypeople2(m): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2017
That's very bad.This shows that these men do not like it.By the way, Buhari's daughter is very pretty. Abeg who get her number? If you get her number give me make I tell her my mind before her father go come back from abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 3:10am On Jul 25, 2017
What Islam preaches and teaches should never be confused with what some of our leaders are doing or saying. They must be viewed and judged from Allah's Revelation and Hadith (practices and sayings) of the prophet Muhammad ((saw). Whoever judge Islam without knowledge or understanding of its teachings, is not different from a person who believes that what many police are known for represent Nigeria constitution or ethics of their job.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 3:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Nowenuse:
This is old news.
Those of you in your 'We' are are ignorant of :
Meaning
Essence
Importance of Ijab.
Commenting ignorantly about it is highly possible and expected.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by joe4real12: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

That is the problem with you young people of nowadays, you always want to fly before you crawl, so you feel the househelp of a whole Senate president is not good enough for you? angry
grin
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by stilldoingokay(f): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Quality20:

wearing it is actually a commandment. it's clearly stated in d Qur'an. u can also ask well meaning knowledgeable Muslims

commandment from Allah yes, that is why we wore it, when we are about to pray.

still not a thing of must, and nobody should be force to where it
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by tarano: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEVZZTwJ24

Kakakin Music at a traditional Ilorin Wedding. This Fulani people.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by CioAngels(f): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ersan:

mini what exactly? are you blind?
Your blindness will be permanent, wrong would have been okay, anyway, not bothered about it.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by kingsmaila(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Women can be free from using Hijab while at home, with their siblings,parents, husbands etc So some of the pictures as seen above are ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday / The Slogans, Meanings And Histories Of The 36 States / Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.