Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81132 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Abuja, kindly share your experience here:

-Considering the low uber fares in Abuja and frequent short trips, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Abuja with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I just joined the Uber business and I am looking a very profitable sojourn.
Your inputs are highly welcome

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Following

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
stevolinkon40:
Following
Are you a driver or partner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
phlopholly:

Are you a driver or partner?
Planning to be a partner soon. But I am in abuja. I want to know how profitable the business is in abuja specifically

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Planning to be a partner soon. But I am in abuja. I want to know how profitable the business is in abuja specifically

OK, great. We will wait for people to join in the discussion and help.
I know on can make around 30k per week though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
phlopholly:

OK, great. We will wait for people to join in the discussion and help.
I know on can make around 30k per week though
Let's wait for contributions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2017
It's 6'50am and I'm just starting my drill. I pray for a profitable day. Will be back later

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
phlopholly:
It's 6'50am and I'm just starting my drill. I pray for a profitable day. Will be back later
Thanks for the update sir..
This will be very helpful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2017
So here is what I was able to do, though I had breaks in between, had to rest and had to go for bible study.
Will see how tomorrow pans out.
Hoping the experience guys find this thread in no time.
This is my second full day.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2017
phlopholly:
So here is what I was able to do, though I had breaks in between, had to rest and had to go for bible study.
Will see how tomorrow pans out.
Hoping the experience guys find this thread in no time.
This is my second full day.
Nice one..please keep updating the thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by deawesomest: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
I'm a driver looking for a partner. Watching the thread closely.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by micton(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Seriously Looking for a partner

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
micton:
Seriously Looking for a partner

Have you attended any of the match making sessions?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
phlopholly:

What Car can I get with 1.5million and is allowed on uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by micton(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2017
phlopholly:

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by deawesomest: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2017
hi @phlopholly. just got an offer for a 2005 corolla. The owner is asking for 35k. What is your take on this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
deawesomest:
hi @phlopholly. just got an offer for a 2005 corolla. The owner is asking for 35k. What is your take on this?
Sorry I'm just responding. Have you done uber before? If you have, you should know if you can meet the 35k per week. I think ideal is around 25-30k for abuja. As the fares are really low and it won't be Kool for you to be struggling weekly to pay your rental.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello all, here is my earnings for today, though I didn't work full day. I'm still learning the business. It will only get better. Targeting 10k profit after fueling daily.

We need people to share experience.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Bro, I believe there are a lot of good cars you can go for with that amount. But based on car popularity on uber, a Corolla is the best bet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by skitkid2(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
stevolinkon40:

This one is going for 1.5m.
Contact me on 08138046017 if you're interested.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
phlopholly:
Hello all, here is my earnings for today, though I didn't work full day. I'm still learning the business. It will only get better. Targeting 10k profit after fueling daily.

We need people to share experience.

In Abuja. That's good. Really Good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by deawesomest: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2017
phlopholly:

Sorry I'm just responding. Have you done uber before? If you have, you should know if you can meet the 35k per week. I think ideal is around 25-30k for abuja. As the fares are really low and it won't be Kool for you to be struggling weekly to pay your rental.

Thanks for your response. I've been told the ideal amount should hover between 25 to 30 too. It's a corolla so ideally, it should go lesser on fuel. However, I took the job on a trial basis to see what the car can give me as I am new to the uber thing. What car do you drive and how much do you fuel it with per day? Also, is the cash displayed on your dashboard you income after Uber deducts their percentage?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2017
deawesomest:

Thanks for your response. I've been told the ideal amount should hover between 25 to 30 too. It's a corolla so ideally, it should go lesser on fuel. However, I took the job on a trial basis to see what the car can give me as I am new to the uber thing. What car do you drive and how much do you fuel it with per day? Also, is the cash displayed on your dashboard you income after Uber deducts their percentage?
Good questions. Interested in the answers too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2017
deawesomest:

Okay. I drive a 2007 Honda. Fuel depends, because I'm just starting. This is my first full week. And I have not had to use 5k fuel for a whole day yet as I do not do full day most times.
I am envisaging one can use 5k fuel a day and make 15k. I don't know how possible yet.
What you see on your dashboard is your net income, uber takes their charge immediately

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by deawesomest: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2017
phlopholly:

Okay. I drive a 2007 Honda. Fuel depends, because I'm just starting. This is my first full week. And I have not had to use 5k fuel for a whole day yet as I do not do full day most times.
I am envisaging one can use 5k fuel a day and make 15k. I don't know how possible yet.
What you see on your dashboard is your net income, uber takes their charge immediately

Thanks. Is your car a V6 model or a four cylinder and what's your idea of a 'full day'?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
deawesomest:

Thanks. Is your car a V6 model or a four cylinder and what's your idea of a 'full day'?

It's a four cylinder. I don't do it the whole day, I have breaks, cos I do other stuff

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by deawesomest: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
phlopholly:

It's a four cylinder. I don't do it the whole day, I have breaks, cos I do other stuff

I understand. I'll keep you and the thread posted when I begin. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
There is surge in the whole of abuja.
ME I don close

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Naturelle05: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone,is this uber business still lucrative in abuja?is it advisable to invest your whole savings in it? I work just need another source of income also the fact that my place of work is very unstable.

Kindly advice, God bless

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naturelle05:
Hello everyone,is this uber business still lucrative in abuja?is it advisable to invest your whole savings in it? I work just need another source of income also the fact that my place of work is very unstable.

Kindly advice, God bless

Thanks

Uber is still lucrative, depending on your approach. If you are car owner and looking for a driver to rent and pay you weekly, you still get within 25-30k weekly. And if you drive yourself, you should make higher.
This is my first week driving my self on uber and I made more than 30k, without any experience or prior knowledge on how it works. And I didn't put in the whole day into driving as I had to do other stuff in between.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Naturelle05: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
phlopholly:

Uber is still lucrative, depending on your approach. If you are car owner and looking for a driver to rent and pay you weekly, you still get within 25-30k weekly. And if you drive yourself, you should make higher.
This is my first week driving my self on uber and I made more than 30k, without any experience or prior knowledge on how it works. And I didn't put in the whole day into driving as I had to do other stuff in between.
is it still 2002 model sedan car above?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naturelle05:
is it still 2002 model sedan car above?
2006 and above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.