Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? (1287 Views)

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by shikadance(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2010
  if u av a girlfrnd workin in a bank, d possibility is dat some of her colleagues wud av mowed her lawn b4. I'm talkin frm xperience here. Av seen so many
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by timely: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
i dont think it is good to generalise things like this because it depend on individual.

why will you have an affair with your colleque except is your boy friend or girl fiend/

if this is done then it is bad.
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by shikadance(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2010
Yes its bad and i knw its nt every banker but most of dem do. I think its because most of dem are posted to far away states to work and their boyfriends/girlfriends arent der so loneliness pushes dem and also cos dey spend d whole day in d office so dey only av contact wit their colleagues and customers. But isnt it better to do it wit outsiders than pple in d same office?
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by Scooby1(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2010
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by kabarka(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2010
where ladies and gentlemen meet and interact.they must socialize.
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by ziggyjoe: 9:51am On May 30, 2010
shocked
undecided
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by xlfemzy(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2010
2 bad
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by AjanleKoko: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2010
So do doctors/nurses, pilots/cabin crew, teachers, and what have you.
People who spend a lot of time in close proximity are likely to develop attractions and dalliances, period.
Re: Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? by kabarka(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2010
The level of socialization is a choice to be made.

Working @ same place shuld be enough deterant but a lot of funny things happen these days.Some ppl can comfortably date a collague while others abhor it.
BUT COURTESY ABHOR THIS SORT OF DATING IN WORK PLACE. The morally consious wont do this.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Offers Available To Me As A Chartered Accountant / Become A Certified Event Manager And Venue Decorator In 2 Months / Announcement! Federal Government.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.