Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest (538 Views)

‘you Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways’ – Cynthia Morgan Comes For Jude Okoye Again / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest by princeemmma(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Peter Okoye of P-Square has fired back at the Federal Government of Nigeria for daring to call for his arrest simply because he aired his opinion on FG’s proposed ban on music videos and Nollywood movies shot outside of Nigeria.

In a statement that was signed by the National Secretary in the person of Collins Edwin, the arrest of Peter Okoye was ordered with accusations that Peter spited the Federal Government by tagging it “Ndi Ala” (Mad People). Collins Edwin, who considered Peter’s words inappropriate, also reciprocated by calling Peter a “Son Of Darkness.”

But equally calling Peter names was not satisfactory enough for him, as only the singer’s arrest was penalty enough for his utterances. But Peter seems not to give a shit about the call for his arrest, as he’s responded again with more severe curse words. In response, he took to his Twitter handle blast the FG in not so good words. He unapologetically wrote:

“Abeg make him Oder Egusi soup, pounded yam, and goat meat join for the arrest. I know those youth will start from 70 years of age and above. Onye Ala. #Ndiala.” Lol. Peter is mouthed sha. But wait ooh, this could be big problem oh.

Re: Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest by braine(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
This dude has a big mouth.
Re: Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2017

I don't blame you shaa

Its d party boys dat made u a millionaire with #200 CD money i blame

If to say u go school well u 4 no say u can b charged with lèse-maj·es·té

Try dis abroad u go no say even Messi go court talk less u

SCALYWAG

DISGRACING Nigeria on a worldwide social media

EWU

If you are having a problem with any govt policy
There is a civilized way to go about it

TOUT CELEBRITIES EVERYWHERE

#Eco99#
Re: Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
The Mr Edwin brain don rotten
Re: Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest by chukwui(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yeye government
Re: Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't blame you shaa

Its d party boys dat made u a millionaire with #200 CD money i blame

If to say u go school well u 4 no say u can b charged with treason

Try dis abroad u go no say even Messi go court talk less u

SCALYWAG

DISGRACING Nigeria on a worldwide social media

EWU

If you are having a problem with any govt policy
There is a civilized way to go about it

TOUT CELEBRITIES EVERYWHERE

#Eco99#
Which nonsense treason. Do you know what freedom of speech is in a democratic government?

Well I don't blame you and many Nigerians like you. In Nigeria we don't have leaders, instead we have rulers and many Nigerians like you are used to being ruled than led.
Re: Peter Okoye Again Curses FG For Ordering His Arrest by Ekiseme(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
E don do jare, don't overdo it

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika: I Read My Bible Always Because All I Have Comes From God / 'i'm Terrified To Step Out Of The House After My Kidnap' -otto Canon / Top 5 Arrogant Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.