Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos (1903 Views)

Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) / How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos / How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos by udemzyudex(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Whatsapp have been rolling out a lot of features to keep the platform more interesting to it over 1 billion users , one of the features that is recently added is the whatsapp is the "whatsapp status" that was adapted from the snap chat stories features.

The new feature have replaced the old whatsapp status, it allows anyone on your whatsapp contact to view any shared images, GIF or videos for 24hrs before it automatically get deleted.

Your friends can upload interesting images, GIF or videos on their whatsapp status which might prompt you to download them. However, whatsapp didn't give the option to save any of the image, GIF or videos, you can only view it or tell your friend to share it with you.

The good news is, you can now download any of the whatsapp status to your phone gallery without wasting time.
This post is going to put you through on how to go about it,we are going to make use of "story saver for whatsapp"

Features of story saver for whatsapp

1. Download whatsapp status : pictures and videos
2. Repost status stories
3. Download multiple whatsapp picture status and whatsapp video status
4. Inbuilt media player and stories viewer

Also read
How to recover deleted text message on any Android.

The app doesn't require any permission to use but it is Ad-supported, though it is not filled with annoying pop up ads.

How to save whatsapp picture status and whatsapp video status.

1. Download and install "story saver for whatsapp" on Google play store.

2. Launch the app, you will see list of taps like " Recent stories", "Save stories", and " How to use"

3. Click on "Recent stories" pictures and videos will be displayed in different taps.

4. Select any picture or video you want to download and click on the download arrow down icon .

All pictures will be save to ‘StoryPictures’ folder while videos will be save to ‘StoryVidoes’ folder in your phone gallery.

I know you're going to like this app but make sure you ask for permission from your friends before you download and repost their status stories. Don't forget to hit the share button when your done.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos by kakasi1979: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing this information....
I've been using whatsapp for a long time now i know how to save it automatically..
Re: How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos by udemzyudex(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
kakasi1979:
Thanks for sharing this information....
I've been using whatsapp for a long time now i know how to save it automatically..

You're welcome, the app allows you to save it automatically without you even asking but it's advice able you take permission before downloading or using it.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price / Iphone Carrier Check Free FOR IPHONE X And Others 100% Working And New / My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.