Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) (38395 Views)

find JOBS, get HIRED, get PAID! as a FREELANCER / My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Trust issues grin if u hv a relative u can bring beta b4 dem put "sniper" 4 ur food embarassed
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by missyadorable(f): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol
this op is a fvcker,a pvssy hunter

Employed a young lady,expecting her to be all smiles with you

first day at work,you are inviting her to bring food to you in bed inside your bed room
So that you will pin her down and tear her pvssy,abi?

See as it pains him that the young girl is full conscious of his pervert plans and is executing her job with professionalism.

Keep a straight face or frown(which I think op is lying)
Refusal to enter his bedroom

Oga employer,pls respect yourself.If you can't, sack her.she won't die. She will even get a better paying job not the one she is meant to be serving her employer in his bedroom with smiles
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
YOU DIDN'T DEFINE HER ROLE WELL FOR HER BEFORE EMPLOYING HER,BUT IF YOU DID. ...SACK AM SHAP SHARP!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2017
dingbang:
Ehen she thinks you have that tendency to demand sex from her..

She is just plain local and childish, I guess she must be one lonely girl like that.

Even if things like that comes to her mind, she should act normal and be friendly since she is yet to know the true character of her boss. She might just be one SU that thinks evil Cos they blv na them only pass undecided
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hahahaha... She's sick to harbour such insane thoughts man grin

Hahahaha...I'm far from that.
cos bring cloth to my room, come give me water in my besroom etc are the usual nollywood norms of Oga fuckin g secretary. She may think you are up to sex things.
And on another part, she may just v poor attitude to work. Probably cos of if the pay or she's just doing the work to quench boredom.
Such staff are common now. They are the type that leave or resign suddenly or without due process.
Lastly it could be the salary. She may not like your N15,000
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by missyadorable(f): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

How are you far from that? are you not a man? A Nigerian? boss for that matter? to a young lady? paying 15k which barely enough to survive on.
The tendecy to demand sex from her is very high.

The girl is not sick,she is smart and only being careful

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Scenty(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2017
egaluv:
If u are in kaduna, then I will say u probably hired the girl I sacked. She never smiles, no humor. But when she is gisting with the driver or guard, then u see her smiles. I sacked her because I she was rude to me.
Bro you're very funny! grin grin grin grin grin Go do comedy joorr... cheesy
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by AreaFada2: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Sir if you intend to keep her, try to pay her at least minimum wage. We were paying a mai-guard 25k monthly during GEJ's time (better economy) with accommodation that had everything like main house. And I still felt it was somehow not enough.

See it this way: you do not know her experience/history? She might have been a victim of sexual and general abuse from previous employers and therefore has trust issues. Maybe they pretended so nice and later pounced on her.
She might also have serious personal problems. Generally most people who have had a decent life do not end up as house-girl in their early 20s. They would be in a higher institution or doing NYSC service year or doing/learning some trade.

Sit her down. find out about her life. Gain her confidence. Is her dream of a better life or education vanishing? Find out.
It might just be a chance for you to transform a life.

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Memories12411: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Why didn't you employ a man of same age for the job? I know for sure there's just one thing the lady can do which a man cannot do. If you can afford to pay a housemaid 15k, I suggest you marry.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Abdullahiii: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Brother , Count her salary complete even if the month is yet to end , hold am for hand . then call her to the table , sit her down and have a talk with her . ask her whats wrong . show are you are concern about her well being and would always respect her but u can only do all this if she can be open and free to talk to you because you dont feel comfy with the attitude and if she wants to go , then you show her salary . please and please i will advice you dont send her to you bedroom for any reason at all . thats one of the issue this attitude is up . if u noticed , she brought u food and stayed at the door until u came to collect it and did not bring u water also she could not take your cloths to ur room . so reason am my brother . Yes she could be a maid cuz of are JB but dnt let her feel that way so as not to affect her thinking . just sit with her and have a discussion with her . i know shes got something in her mind to talk to you about but waiting for u to ask her cuz she sees u as her boss and would not want to take first step . But Bro , leave the room out of everything u tell her to do for u . im not saying u would go down but her mind would not agree u wont come close if she enters ur room . i guess i have said more than enough . i dnt know u but i want to believe u are a good man .

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by wizod(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2017
dingbang:
Ehen she thinks you have that tendency to demand sex from her..
Answer=100%
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by TinaAnita(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2017
There is something this op is not telling us. Poor girl can't wake up one morning with a frowned face if something didn't warrant it. It's possible that op sent wrong signals to her which didn't go down well with her.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Ajicold(f): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
well the frown won't help me understand that. I told her to feel free with me and if she encounter any issues or wanna ask questions, she's free to ask me...so what else?
give Her Some Time Shes Going To Adjust
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Matam(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Well the girl is new, and usually when you are employed you are expected to do other responsibilities that may be added to you but from the look of things here she doesn't know that. Another thing she may be acting based on past experience so I will suggest you talk with her and also help her trust you. She is young so try on your part to help her as 'an older brother '
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
BRO-----THIS SITUATION IS CALLED PARANOIA BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY AFARAID THAT ONE DAY,YOU WILLSURELY DEMAND FOR SEX FROM HER.

And for me I think you will certinlty do because you are already noticing her body language so so so too early.

MAN AVOID TEMPTATION TRY AND EMPLOYE A MAN FOR THIS -----JOB.....

PERIOD

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by 1metre: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
This op funny. U employed a domestic worker in your office for 15k? grin a teenage girl for that matter, and u are here claiming u don't hv a bad intention for her. The girl is smart to hv read your body language on her first day of resumption.better discharge the little girl immediately let her hv peace.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
She is in love with you,wife don come be dat,possess your possession before lalasticlala will take her away from you grin grin
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
1metre:
This op funny. U employed a domestic worker in your office for 15k? grin a teenage girl for that matter, and u are here claiming u don't hv a bad intention for her. The girl is smart to hv read your body language on her first day of resumption.better discharge the little girl immediately let her hv peace.
don't mind him
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by santicruz: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
You might not know what she has been thru, I think she is shy or might think that uncle will demand for sex
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Jadoskii:
How sure are u that she doesn't even spit in Ur food or even mix menstrual blood with Ur tea...u bera send her out asap nd stop forming mr nice guy..naija was nt like b4 wen u can let a complete stranger stay in Ur home.
U SOUND LIKE OMO BABA OLOWO THAT HAS NEVER SUFFERED B4... HOW CAN SUCH PERSON APPRECIATE 'HUMAN LIFE'.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by richard16(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I was still laying back on my bed then, she knocked and I asked her to come in...how's that wrong?

I didn't even go ahead to force her to come in by asking her to come in (a second time) but rather I went to the door, opened it (cos she didn't even want to open it in the first place) and collected my food. Where did I go wrong?
See dis man ooo you are asking waz wrong ba so if its ur sister or daughter you will advice her to be entering her boss room... Lol funny man you want to seduce and be fvcking the innocent girl cox you are paying her 15k...bro forget dat tin even Rev fathers cannot be trusted not to talk of you! Konji na bastard guy if u need olosho to dey service you den employ olosho and let the innocent girl be!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by creepsyme(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.
So u employed her to be a semi- housewife and semi-house help and office assistant all put togeda for 15k? And from the look of things she may even end in ur bed? I lack words to describe u, if not for my good upbringing I wuld have insulted u.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by kulekaa(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
[b]Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}[/b]Are u single?

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by kulekaa(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
[b]Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}[/b]Are u single?

Are u single
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by adatemi: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I've been thinking about that but will have a talk with her first before taking any further action.

Thanks bro smiley
Don't sack her! She's just protecting herself. Imagine she's your younger sis, daughter or fiancée. And one day she came home to tell you that her new boss has a room in the office and he asked her to bring food into his room with no one there except this boss.
Also you don't know her life experience so work on the trust issue. Best of luck!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by chuks34(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Op don't forget to tell us the outcome after ur discussion with her
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Razzajebota: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
If she continues to frown, ask her why. If no reasonable answer, sack her Abeg. Don't allow people's negative and unhappy vibe spoil yours.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
SHE IS A SADIST. PEOPLE THAT GETS ANGRY FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!,
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by 3verblazing(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Why are you asking her to enter your room? As a young woman she did the right thing. If you would have attacked her, people would have asked her why she entered your room. Please use your head. There are too many perverts out here. sad
whats this one saying seff...shes more like a house help...if her boss wants the food in his room, then thats exactly what is required of her nothing wrong with that...the girl needs orientation if thats her problem...
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Dee60: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Two things.

She finds it hard to trust men. Someone like you may have tried something funny with her, and she finds it hard to trust.

Two, you live a strange life. Its strange to have a bed in the office, sleep over or work on Sundays. Go home to your wife and family! With your kind of life, even your wife cant trust you, though she may not be able to say so.

She is already noticing strange things, like expecting her to bring food into your tiny bedroom where the only obvious thing there is a bed. Haba! If you have a daughter will you watch her do such a 'job'?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by purpledrop(f): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2017
She is just being careful.You know what is going on everywhere.trust is now a scarce value.You only trust yourself. I will implore you talk to her to let her know you have no bad intentions towards her.you never can tell of what she had gone through.be patient. Am sure after the talk, she will change .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.