Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (41526 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by cenaboy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
guterMann:
Mr Arewa spokesman defeat him with facts and leave ranting.

Challenge him to an intellectual debate,give him reasons why he should quit Biafra and stop name calling.

Explain to him why a candidate from Enugu has to score a higher mark to attend unity school while his friend from Gombe has to score a lower mark for the same school,even if a boy whose state of origin is Enugu grew up in Gombe,and the Gombe boy grew up in Enugu,the boy whose parents are from Enugu still has to score a higher mark.So it is not where you are living but where you are from.

Explain to him why there is Sharia law in a Secular country like Nigeria,a person who committed crime in a sharia state would be tried under sharia law,whereas the constitution says that Nigerian law supersedes other laws of the land.

Tell him why Jigawa has 27 LGAs and Bayelsa has only 9

Explain to him why Kano is more populous than Lagos,also tell him that kano has 44 LGAs and Lagos has 20.

Give him a reason why there is no functional seaport in SS\SE.

Explain quota system to him.

He should also explain 97% and 5% of buhari's Administration including exclusion of South East in the military or pars military and even Roadsafty top most hyrachy and recent Efcc recruitment or the herdsmen killings and proposed grazing researve. nonsensical nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Daboomb: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Icon79:
Yerima Shettima is a bloody mugu, but he made a good point this time. Like I had said several times, the Buhari administration totally mishandled the whole Nnamdi Kalu saga. They have turned him into another Nelson Mandela. If I were Buhari, the first time he stepped into Nigeria without a passport, I would just detain him at the airport and put him on the next available flight back to wherever he came from.

By arresting him, Buhari turned him into a political prisoner and a freedom fighter. Right now, the gene is out the box and there's no going back on his agitation.

O pari

Please, dont insult he memories of Nelson Mandela by mentioning his name with that of this scoundrel !
Mandela ke?
Even ken Saro Wiwa of blessed memory was 100times better, more intelligent, more articulate, has a noble goal and had more followership than this miscreant, half-jew! grin

Having said that, l think Kanu wanted to be arrested and Buhari did right, arrest him.
Where things went wrong is when the Ibos in general and those in Buhari's govt (especially the new Chief Judge of the Supreme Court, Onogen, who is an ibo man, started sabotaging Kanu's arrest.

What Buhari should have done is to have arrested him on a "Non-bailable offence" and keep in in th gulag for the next 4+ x years, until he gets a newly improved, formatted brain.

Arresting him and releasing him so quickly made a hero out of him.
Some thing about the "half-blinded eye that generates unrest".
undecided undecided
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
guterMann:

Challenge him to an intellectual debate,give him reasons why he should quit Biafra and stop name calling.

Explain to him why a candidate from Enugu has to score a higher mark to attend unity school while his friend from Gombe has to score a lower mark for the same school,even if a boy whose state of origin is Enugu grew up in Gombe,and the Gombe boy grew up in Enugu,the boy whose parents are from Enugu still has to score a higher mark.So it is not where you are living but where you are from.

Explain to him why there is Sharia law in a Secular country like Nigeria,a person who committed crime in a sharia state would be tried under sharia law,whereas the constitution says that Nigerian law supersedes other laws of the land.

Explain to him why Kano is more populous than Lagos,also tell him that kano has 44 LGAs and Lagos has 20.

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Henryubani44(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
What I understand is that most of the so-called Nigeria elites are all illiterates, how can one Nigeria be a MUST, for me am even tired of the whole shit. When I hear people say one Nigeria is a must I get so mad with them.me personally in my next life I will never be a Nigerian. Kanu ride on am strongly behind you. #biafraissure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by darediamond(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahaha Mazi KANU sail on... you are frustrating and causing commotions in their useless lives,..
So useless lives they are my brother.
Awon irankiran!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by chernest2002: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
When we said that buhari have done great error by arresting kanu , many called us names and today it is cleared in buhari eyes. Like many of his early blunders like 97%/5% statement, all are mistakes that must be corrected if there must be peace and one Nigeria. Otherwise kill all igbos you won't still have peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
guterMann:

The illiterate cannot explain himself talk more of answering these questions. His parasitic brain will never allow him to reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Kendrick80(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Northerner or Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by awuf2008: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
I am still surprised that a lunatic like yerima shettima is still been allowed to make inflammatory statements and walk round the country without being arrested.. if it where to be a southern that issue a threat to Northerners, by today he would not only be arrested but charged for treasonable felony.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Splashme: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
juman:
The apc government performance so far is bad.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
darediamond:
So useless lives they are my brother. Awon irankiran!
even the useless ohaneze are clueless
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Eluwilussit(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
attackgat:
This Shettima guy is an idiot

Complete idiot. No sense at all. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by orisa37: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari bungled. He should have asked Buruitai to treat Kanu worse than Saiksaiky. Kanu is a Military Geography and not a Democratic Mathematics. Kanu can still be napped by the Military and kept permanently away.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Organs(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lightening:

Oga get lost. You are so trashy and incoherent.

Ayam incoherent, ok let me make it clear for you bros,.

1. Do not start a fight, fight the fight, make everyone believe God has chosen you against the other, God has promised you victory over your (Nigerian) enemy, God has promised you freedom from the oppression of your enemy (Nigeria), then lose the fight, then blame your opponent of beating you fair and square.
2. Do not follow roque, opportunist, nnamdi Kanu's lies, call naija zoo, distrust and abuse all those in power, hope on hopeless hope, then later accuse Nigeria of marginalizing you.

3. Most importantly, do not fight and agitate for biafra, then fraudulently try to contest for presidency in Nigeria, then accuse others of not trusting you with power.

Read it slowly and remember and understand that Igbos are the major problems of ndigbooooo..
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Monday5(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
What do you know is referendum?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by orisa37: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari wants to be considered a Democrat. That is his undoing.
Even now, the ministry of Defence should simply nab Kanu and hand him over to the Military.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by aragonchuks(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Laple0541:
The local Yamphion called KANU is only suffering from hallucination, he should go and study how the likes of Gandhi, Martin Luther King and Mandela liberated their people, only the gullible and about to be wasted goats follow his ideology.
[color=#000000][/color]
Why comparing him to others ..
That's​ how you know an intelligent man , always coming out with something new so that your enemies will be shocked at your every move.
Your name will be written in history for what you did not by repeating what others did bro
God bless nnamdi kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Henri8: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kai! E really pain this shettima fa.
Sorry KANU is far more popular than you and bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by rasco2000me: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
RareDiamond:
Nnamdi Kanu is far more important than the violent and half educated Yerima. Nnamdi Kanu have decided not to glorify this ignorant and violent bigot with a response. He should be concerned with the backwardness, illiteracy,insecurity,disease, poverty and almajiri manace of the North instead he choose to pork nose in Biafra and IPOB issues. No wonder the North is littered with IDP camps. Nonsense.
MUMU IGBO ARE BEATING THE. DRUM OF WAR,I PITY THE STUPID ONE. AMONG U,MOST IGBO DEOS NOT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG THEY ARE THIEVES NOTHING MORE THAN STEALING,PLS LET. THEM GOT AND ROST IN HELL
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by abbey621(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
PDJT:

-And where did that take you and your third-world country, black Man?
-I pray fervently that your children(whether born or yet unborn) to equally disappear without a trace. It's people like you that bring shame to the black Race.

If your prayers were relevant you would be a billionaire by now but look at your life? Even your life is meaningless to you, do us all a favor and disappear grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Obec70(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Another man's meat is another man's poison, this man is busy chasing shadows while leaving the substance! Instead of seeking how the northern region Will meet up with other region's that have been sustaining this entity called Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by castrokins(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Very Salient Points!

Unfortunately, Yerima Would Rather Threaten Igbos Than Exercise His Brain.

guterMann:

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by avaition042: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osucoward:

Ibo christian or Ibo jews?

He said children of God....Not christians
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by opichika(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
sorry mr ariwa kingdom'''its too late shup him up''biafra all the way''''!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Break if you will break Kanu is nothing but a goat
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by superpauL(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Another Fulani madcow ranting...
Go tell ur dirty old buhari kanu said he is a MADMAN.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by kinharold(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
satelliteDISH:
Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls for Live Debate with Nigerian Intellectuals. He has sent message to Channels TV to organize all Nigerian best professors who are for One Nigeria to challenge him, only him on llve debate. He gave this condition to Channels TV, it must be transparent show and the program must be LIVE for all Nigerians to see real time without editing

I dont know if he actually make this call but I personally started taking this man serious after two highly respected "Igbo Brains" talking about Profs. Utomi and Soludo visited him and they came out with the report that the man (NK) is highly intelligent and knows what he is doing.

Tomorrow is always bigger than today, make we dey look first.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by Sonoyom(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by stieyven(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
ESDKING:
KANU is really hitting their skulls hence the frustration.
Look at how this fool is vibrating, lolzzz.

I knew they were expecting Kanu to compromise like Uwazurike so that issue of Ipob will die, it's not possible.
See how @bokis and skull miners worship Uwazurike today because of his inconsistency and how he comprised during his own time of struggle.

On the issue of the agitation, this f00l should know that Ipob agitation didn't start today, it started during Jonathan's era, that's why Nnamdi Kanu urged Igbos to boycott 2015 election,some did while some did not because ,Jonathan refused to give him attention hence his unpopularity before 2015 general election. That's why majority of Igbos ignored Kanu including myself( I must confess)
But immediately the vegetable came in to power after 2015 election, he shot him on the leg by arresting KANU and some were happy celebrating bubu for a job well done.
Now, the benefit of his incarceration has started manifesting, you are getting frustrated and eating yourselves up.
Sorry, it's too late, because the only person majority of Igbos love is Nnamdi Kanu and no one else.
We must keep supporting him because he's the only igbo leader alive.

Children of God must win at last.
God bless the land of rising Sun
God bless NNAMDI KANU
God bless his own people.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by naturebase: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goldfaze1:
My question is one, in all the region in Nigeria why is it only the north that is afraid of break up and restructuring, sorry I know the answer bcs if any of these happen they will become slaves to other region of the country. I aslo know why this agitation pains the north it bcs their is a writing on the wall the kingdom will soon be taking away from them. I never see mallams so pained like this, KANU done hook them for BLOKKUS, lastly mr Sheriff it not only the Igbos that are supporting Biafra other region are too just listen very well. we are tired of northerners ruling us give us Biafra or restructure the country in all ways north still lose and I love it.

I don't know... They did give them the quit notice you know.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by fab000(m): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Big fool, Fool @40. Biafra must stand.
Re: Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima by blaqoracle: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2017
awa:
Why not do it Yerima??

This war we are clamouring for in Nigeria wont benefit any Tribe
honestly,even if the Hausa is sleeping, the igbo man can never dear him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.