Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (72039 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by CastedDude: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
A Nigerian guy identified as Dan Ladi is the rave of the moment after gifting his mother a brand new Venza Car. The young man who shared the good news on his Facebook page revealed how he sold his mother's car years back out of desperation to travel abroad in search for greener pastures.

Today, Dan Ladi is not only the "star" of his family, but is also providing for his people. To climax it, he has surprisingly replaced his mum's car with a brand new car.

Read what he shared below;

some years ago i sold your car out of desperation and made away with the money in search for greener pastures, My Mother, Today I might not be rich enough, to buy you a Lambo , a ferrari or a house on Beverly hills, But i want you to know something, that this little gift of mine comes from my heart, it would never be worth the struggles you have gone through in life to Put up for me and my siblings, even when i put u through difficult and down times, you were always there to Forgive.

I might not be the best of son you ever dreamed of, but i always want you to know that making you proud and happy would be forever be my hobby, I promise to always adore you like never before because without you, i for no de here today, God bless every mother in the world. i pray that we your children, are able someday to get the finances to be able to appreciate you all in many diverse ways.

Some people got the means and finances to appreciate there mothers, but they don’t have mothers, some people got mothers, but dey don’t have the means, So i am really thankful to God for his Grace to be able to do this for you in life, i pray that the good lord preserve all our beautiful mothers . Because without you all we are nothing.

HASHTAG. MOTHER IS LIFE, MOTHER IS GOLDEN! #FinestJewel #WomanWhoGaveBirthToABeast. #MyfireclessLioness #Mysweetness #MyAdorable #MySoftSpot #ThisIsJustTheBeginin. #DanladiTheBoyWeyNoFitGiveUp

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-gifts-mother-brand-new-car-selling-old-car-travel-abroad-photos.html

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by CastedDude: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by CastedDude: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017

Slay mammas won't be happy with dis

More cars for mommy means less cars or no cars for them

Dats y de will always be like

I DON'T LIKE MOMMAS BOY

#Eco99#

363 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Ever8054: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
when Yahoo yahoo pay at the right time..enjoy ma.. but dont forget to ask him how come so that you wont say you never knew your son was this rich..when Evans fall on him...

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by RichiB(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
a typical G boy.you a good one 4 remembering the first love when maga show love

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one

God when its our time for our children to take care of us

God we pray don't let us use it with sickness

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
RichiB:
a typical G boy.you a good one 4 remembering the first love when maga show love

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo
Or kidnapping like Evans

There is legit money out there

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by sarrki(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:
when Yahoo yahoo pay at the right time..enjoy ma.. but dont forget to ask him how come so that you wont say you never knew your son was this rich..when Evans fall on him...

We have guys making cool cash out there

Pray to God Almighty to give you the grace to be able to do that to mummy too

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by emakoji(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
I hope you are not indirectly encouraging others to sell their parents car...... because you have not told us where and how

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Ever8054: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

We have guys making cool cash out there

Pray to God Almighty to give you the grace to be able to do that to mummy too

I hear pastor sarki...but that was how Evans was making his cool money out there,until poo hit the rolling fan...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by NwaAmaikpe: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked

Danladi?

So Malo boys dey follow do yahoo?
Never seen a Hausa yahoo boy...I know they are into drugs, magic and homosexuality but yahoo, no?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dude not happy to say what he does for a living abroad, doesn't smell right.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Khodorkovsky(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Not everyone is a yahoo yahoo boy tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Danladi?

So Malo boys dey follow do yahoo?

Not all southeasterners are Igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Evablizin(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked

Wow nice write up Danladi,as long as your source of money is pure you will forever live to make your mama like no other proud

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Musampa73(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one from you Dan Ladi.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by DrObum(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
So, he sold his Mother's car, ran abroad and now bought her a Venza!

Who get land wey I fit sell for here

E fit be estate wey I go buy he person ooo

22 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Osucoward: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
How did he get the money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osucoward:
How did he get the money?

You and him dey fight?

21 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by loadedvibes: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol.. I just they laugh
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by AntiWailer: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo
Or kidnapping like Evans

There is legit money out there

Hmm

A legit money u can make with this lifestyle.

Interesting.

Waiting for Mike Ozekhome to interprete light according to out constitution.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by ALAYORMII: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Better pikin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Gobhanky: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wire wire
Alibaba

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by talk2saintify(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
e go become fine boy be force na

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Zico5(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
good
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Akụ nwata kpara, n'eme ka akwanyere ya ùgwù. The wealth of a child causes him to become a respected person.
Okenwa.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
A mother will bear this kinda sacrifice with blind expectation of whether his son will buy her bigger car or not..she's just lucky to have a God-fearing son who understands the necessity of compensating his mother

Yet you will find a self-acclaimed wife material who doesn't have any sacrifice to bear or offer in a relationship than sex (even the sex sef they still won't offer it well), someone whose attitude is only being managed yet want to compete with her mother-in-law over respect and honour from her husband. These attributes are earned by sacrifices and not just by being a wife.

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Undetected Sickle Celler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.