Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React (61392 Views)

Official Collated Result Direct From Inec Website And Their Twitter Handler / Valentine: EFCC Shares Recharge Card Vouchers On Twitter. Nigerians React / Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by abike12(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just followed him on twitter. Wish him the best post-EFCC
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Any one that knows him should tell him that I have an offer for him if he is willing to be part of buhari. Media crew were I worked.
Sarrki is on suspension and will need able hands.if he is interested he should mail me
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Walelavender(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wow! The brilliant dude finally revealed. Greater heights! Nairaland made your tweets so popular.
More Twitter followers to his kitty.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
That's Bovi's half brother nau. No wonder he's so damn hilarious. It runs in their blood.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by jiorhemen(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Emzyme:
Y will they sack this guy
You are funny. You saw a tweet by EFCC commending him and wishing him well, you're still asking why they "sacked him." That's not a tweet from an employer sacking an employer, that's a farewell tweet.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by oksmart1992(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
WenysAD:
Is it just me cos d guy resemble Bovi
i even thought it was Bovi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by sylva1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
They shouldn't have unveiled his personality. It should have remained a secret. This will put a lot of pressure on the next handler to deliver.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Austinoiz(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
I didn't read any of his tweets because he is anti-PDP
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
All da best for the future, man wey sabi !
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is something about guys with beards that is sexy tongue.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by softwerk(f): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great Shaw.
We'd miss your talent and versatility.

God's grace and success in your future endeavours.

I like this guy so much kiss

I believe he will possess a BIG and LONG instrument of penetration kiss grin
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fit2Rule:
That's Bovi's half brother nau. No wonder he's so damn hilarious. It runs in their blood.
I swear down, that guy really resemble bovi.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by emerged01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
I can still remember this guy,he is a musician.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Adeyeancah(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
He told me he's going for his NYSC service

Na Lie o o o! grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I doubt they sacked him, he must have gotten a super offer from a big brand ...This guy's is now corporate social media handle personified ..I see banks scrambling for his service because the ROI is too good to ignore

Gbam!... I'm very sure he got an offer he just couldn't resist.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by kokomaster3d: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
[size=14pt]Nnamdi Kanu should employ this guy fast[/size]
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by miqos02(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Caustics:
shocked is that not bovi?
look alike
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by omsal84(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good pm Naira landers! please, I stumbled on someone, who told me about FIVERR freelancer, but it was in a flash. I don't know if there is anyone here who could put me through on what it is all about.I will be indebted in gratitude to anyone who can help. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Adeyeancah(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
A front view of him playing snooker

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by sisisioge: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
I totally love his wits... He did well for them
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Adeyeancah(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
omsal84:
Good pm Naira landers! please, I stumbled on someone, who told me about FIVERR freelancer, but it was in a flash. I don't know if there is anyone here who could put me through on what it is all about.I will be indebted in gratitude to anyone who can help. Thanks in anticipation!
Check this out for Fiverr here on Nairaland

-

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

-

https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every

-

https://www.nairaland.com/3317361/how-make-1000-seller-fiverr
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by franzis(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Generalyemi:
is that not bovi
no it's bon Jovi
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
jiorhemen:

You are funny. You saw a tweet by EFCC commending him and wishing him well, you're still asking why they "sacked him." That's not a tweet from an employer sacking an employer, that's a farewell tweet.

In Nigeria bro things are not always d way they seem oo
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Kaybaba5(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
I like the guy......too much
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by JaneYave(f): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
WenysAD:
Is it just me cos d guy resemble Bovi
I THOUGHT AS MUCH!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by ExInferis(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
He's moving to the DSS.

God knows those devils need a sense of humor.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by popsy2(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
And so? Should we now run mad?
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Niccur looks like Bovi...

This tweet is a eulogy. I think he has resigned and moved on, which is why they revealed his identity and twitter handle.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by jumobi1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cabinet reshuffle. Lai Mohammed's replacement. Lol
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by MEILYN(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I think most of the questions and answers on the EFCC handle are staged..

But good for those who love the jokes.
You are talking nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.