Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) (93618 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by DonMcek: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
obaival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo3Mi73ziww
This Kanu kariri ihe m Chere na obu
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by adeleye003(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
achi4u:
You can said that again cheesy
R.I.P English
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
DeMekus:

Not only brown roof but an ugly, scratched face like this grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5709632_afonja1_jpeg980f9d1ea0e638e6f0bcc20df78b20b2
grin

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Lekewatt(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2017
bashydemy:
Abeg where are the soldiers?
dem dey behind d scene. They are camera shygrin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by obaival(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2017
DonMcek:

Gbam! U ar on point my brother
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Liberal85(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You don't trust a man who left his comfortable abode in London to come and stay in a smelling Nigerian prison for 2 years. Came down from his car and walked like a boss past Army troops that blocked the road? He didn't sit in the back of his "JEEP" like 99% of Nigerian politicians would do and ask his bodyguards to speak with the officers, instead he put his life and comfort at risk for the greatness of his people.

Who will you trust? Abacha, OBJ or your Senator that sent his kids, parents and grandparents to safety in a developed country while you languish in poverty? Tell me who you trust? Tinubu who has sold more than half of Lagos properties to himself as a state governor? Buhari who said there will be no foreign healthcare for elected office holders yet has spent close to 3 months in London with his +80 people entourage balling on Niger Delta oil money?

Continue. I'm sure it's people like you that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas the notorious rapist.

Tell me who you trust. Sometimes, I stay awake in the night and wonder if unity beggars (especially those of you who claim you come from the south) actually have sense. SMH. undecided
Comparing him to people that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas for the simple fact he aired his opinion about not trusting a man is both immature and frankly stupid. You're free to worship Kanu but trying to impose him on everyone is plain dumb. Not even God is worshipped by his entire creation.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by vertueptime: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Temptee101:
What is this one saying again?

Our zombisified sarrki is even better than you

Even better than u, hes rich , successful, and powerful, go abj see am wen him de pass u go believe, his securities na gbox dem de use
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:

Kedu Afonja?
grin

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2017
raphafire:
As far as I'm concerned nothing happened in this video..I even thought he slapped the soldiers one by one...NK is just looking for things to use against Nigeria but I'm glad they are avoiding him like a nobody.
May be u ve eye problem. Better go see ur doctor

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by okechuks22: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
maybe nig. Is not working, but I don't trust this Nnamdi kanu.
then trust ur leaders
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2017
DonMcek:

LOL
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Klington: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You don't trust a man who left his comfortable abode in London to come and stay in a smelling Nigerian prison for 2 years. Came down from his car and walked like a boss past Army troops that blocked the road? He didn't sit in the back of his "JEEP" like 99% of Nigerian politicians would do and ask his bodyguards to speak with the officers, instead he put his life and comfort at risk for the greatness of his people.

Who will you trust? Abacha, OBJ or your Senator that sent his kids, parents and grandparents to safety in a developed country while you languish in poverty? Tell me who you trust? Tinubu who has sold more than half of Lagos properties to himself as a state governor? Buhari who said there will be no foreign healthcare for elected office holders yet has spent close to 3 months in London with his +80 people entourage balling on Niger Delta oil money?

Continue. I'm sure it's people like you that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas the notorious rapist.

Tell me who you trust. Sometimes, I stay awake in the night and wonder if unity beggars (especially those of you who claim you come from the south) actually have sense. SMH. undecided
u deserve tiri bottles of cold origin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Claumy2(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2017
And Nigeria shall know no peace unless Biafra is let go...
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by ExperTrait(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
obaival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo3Mi73ziww
Looks like cult group though...Which one of them can verge he is deligent in his doings. We not disciplined naturally, whether Nigeria or Biafra, story remains same.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2017
DeYoungJoe:

May be u ve eye problem. Better go see ur doctor
If that is the case then I agree...I have eye problem
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by vinovien: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

where are his Children. You are just being foolish. if they had started firing guns he would disappear and leave those boys who even after he gets his Biafra would not even be known.

If I were you I will focus on my studies rather than using it to write rubbish.

Southeast every after getting Biafra, it would take 2years to fight for power amongst yourselves. Southeast money can make you kill you your brother.

After getting Biafra you will still treat those in South South as nothing, I just imagine how South South will be, maybe they will end up agitating for their own country too
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by DeMekus: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by DeMekus: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by tiwiex(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2017
ruggedized1:
All I see here are miscreants. I am yet to see one decent person in all the pictures.

Achi4u, stop, because there's nothing to rejoice about this camping of miscreants.

I have a northern friend who I believe is entitled. When Buhari was forming crocodile teats, I told him that he started high handed which was backfiring. He called d Niger Delta people miscreants. How did crocodile tears go? He used similar terms to describe Kanu when he was in jail. Kanu is a miscreant, he committed treason. Where is Kanu now. Did locking him up make d situation better? When u look at d last two years, u struggle to defend Buhari's actions. What did he really come to do? But I mentioned my friend was from d North for a reason. It seems they are generally undemocratic. They pushed Buhari into dis tough position. Always defending him based on an assumed threat to the born to rule mentality. May we recover some day.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
izuzugbuona onwe gị this guy
my dear is better keeping mute on any issue that has to do with Nnamdi KANU on nairaland otherwise, u will be tagged an afonja.

Anya ga asa ha na oge na adighi anya smiley

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Jflex07:
Shut up Afonja, this your pattern of divide and rule is dead on arrival
dát meme below represents Me walking over your deluded ipobic crime devastated life... Its ironical that yet again after all this years u people still have diz sheep brain.. Because u think u are d best at wailing and whining like a stuck Irish pig.. Same way d whole world begged u not obey ikemba Ojukwu u refused as sheep's. U have started again now d same insane mistake tomorrow u will want say u have been marginalised and not rebuilt. Why do we have to help u when u cud save ursef now.. But u chose to be an oxymoron ipob..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by tolexy123: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2017
geronimoedeh1:

Thanks...real men like our sweet Nnamdi kanu....
his mode of freedom fighting is really REAL...
Are you ready to die for the cause? Idiot
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Okeikpu(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

well said
We must leave ds zoological republic, in peace or in pieces

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Saint83(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
guys I didn't see what happened.... What actually happened ?
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Solumtoonna:

idiot, Biafra is my family, Nnamdi Kanu is a member, so RIP, u must die
Fool, back to sender.. U must perish
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
These people keep increasing Nnamdi Kabu's popularity every day. Wisdom of war says they should avoid his presence, but they keep engaging him.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by mpianya39(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
mynd44 Lalasticlala I posted first before those two guys. with more pictures and detailed information una no try o

You never chop? grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Decryptor(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2017
alajoshomolu:
Is it not funny that a man with mental disorder can attract this much crowd by spewing mumbo jumbo from time to time?
Dear Zik of Africa, U no do well for this pple o!

This can never happen in d SW.

Yes we know it can't happen there...Because your people are COWARDS!
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Decryptor(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kojochyke:
A silent word in our hearts, and our lips......
not biafra, not nigeria.
They dnt LOVE us as both of them claim.. They know the reason why they NEED us.

Am proudly from the Niger Delta Republic.

Nigeria is a failed entity...

Biafra is an ideology which is gaining grounds day by day with evidence of what is going on on this thread...

And you are here saying silent words in your hearts and lips...

You think it's all about your oil? Aren't Anambra and Abia oil producing states??

Mtxhewwwww!!!
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
vertueptime:

Even better than u, hes rich , successful, and powerful, go abj see am wen him de pass u go believe, his securities na gbox dem de use
You're really confused. see how you're embarrassing yourself in a public forum. just shut up abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.