Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k (3019 Views)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by rosalieene(f): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

Tnks bro.... Im looking at dat direction... Just dunt wanna accuse unjustly

Uwc........ . it's sis not bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

For goodness sake! How much is 2k that you are sounding so pained? He could have forgotten where he hid that money. angry

Listen girl... I dnt feel pained abt the 2k...not ever, cos im bigger than that...

Now im pained that im with an unknown thief
Im pained cos i cudnt go to work.. Cos i have to look for alternative means of transport..
Im pained cos fake frnds re arund me
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

Yea... I quite agree
It's just hard to accuse any of them. Cuz even your gf is a suspect in this case

Maybe next time, you can play set up game like someone earlier suggested. This means you don't have to even tell any of them your money got missing
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
erums, are you staying in a one-room apartment?

Its a 2bedrpom flat.... And we left the girl in the palour.... Which liks directly ty room.... Im even using same ac for palor and room cos de linkage is direct
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
When you went to get the money from the suit pocket, did your gf and her friend see where you were bringing the 1K from?. If yes, then the possible suspect is her friend who could have taken the 2K after you've both gone out.

Yes my gf saw it... And shes well aware of it... The friend was in the palour den
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
It's just hard to accuse any of them. Cuz even your gf is a suspect in this case

Maybe next time, you can play set up game like someone earlier suggested. This means you don't have to even tell any of them your money got missing

Exactly.... I tink dats a clye to follow.... Cos i dnt wanna end up hurting anybody.. Despite im hurt
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

Yes my gf saw it... And shes well aware of it... The friend was in the palour den
Then it could be your gf if you're very sure your male friend who stays with you doesn't steal. Like others said, when next she visits drop some change around see if the same thing repeats itself.

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

Exactly.... I tink dats a clye to follow.... Cos i dnt wanna end up hurting anybody.. Despite im hurt
Don't mention it to any of them so your trap can work. If you do, they'll be very careful
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by kullozone(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
dingbang:
Just 2k...

Mchew...

See this one that's always begging for money on nairaland dey talk too oh!
Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

For goodness sake! How much is 2k that you are sounding so pained? He could have forgotten where he hid that money. angry
How will you feel when your money get stolen by the closest people to you; the people you think you trust most? Sometimes it's not about what's stolen but about the betrayed trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
rosalieene:

Uwc........ . it's sis not bro cheesy

Thanks sis... I appreciate ur contribution.. It was smart
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Don't mention it to any of them so your trap can work. If you do, they'll be very careful

Exactly... Im really trying to pretend like im all over it.. Bt it hurt me... See if i catch de person, na to put tyre for e neck
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
How will you feel when your money get stolen by the closest people to you; the people you think you trust most? Sometimes it's not about what's stolen but about the betrayed trust

Okay from that perspective I totally understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

Listen girl... I dnt feel pained abt the 2k...not ever, cos im bigger than that...

Now im pained that im with an unknown thief
Im pained cos i cudnt go to work.. Cos i have to look for alternative means of transport..
Im pained cos fake frnds re arund me

Okay o but you shouldn't let people talk about the girl you call yours in the manner that other guy was talking. At least have some faith in her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
kullozone:

See this one that's always begging for money on nairaland dey talk too oh!
Wonders shall never end.

Tell am
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

Its a 2bedrpom flat.... And we left the girl in the palour.... Which liks directly ty room.... Im even using same ac for palor and room cos de linkage is direct
i asked because i want to know where you kept the jacket that you hid the money in.

if it's inside your own private room then all fingers should point to your new girlfriend.

don't ask him yet...just set her up once more. invite her, then a couple of good friends and ask them to sleep over. also inform them to access your room at ease and that you're going to keep some cash in your wallet but none of them should touch it. watch and see what happens...

2 Likes

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

Okay o but you shouldn't let people talk about the girl you call yours in the manner that other guy was talking. At least have some faith in her.

I have faith... But trust is earned.... I do not feel what the guy said is bad... Cos dis issue is ananymous... We all faceless here... So im ready to take the truth weda sweet or bitter
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
i asked because i want to know where you kept the jacket that you hid the money in.

if it's inside your own private room then all fingers should point to your new girlfriend.

don't ask him yet...just set her up once more. invite her, then a couple of good friends and ask them to sleep over. also inform them to access your room at ease and that you're going to keep some cash in your wallet but none of them should touch it. watch and see what happens...

The jacket was hung in the wardrope in my room... Thou the wadrope is accessible... Nt locked....

I wilk try a setup.... I hope its doesnt leak
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

dear slay queen,

this bothers with the issue of trust, not how much that got stolen.

the op wants to know if the new girl in his life is worth making a girlfriend or she's just a fvck and go package.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

The jacket was hung in the wardrope in my room... Thou the wadrope is accessible... Nt locked....

I wilk try a setup.... I hope its doesnt leak
do the setup. let your friends know the plan. this time keep small changes carelessly in your room.

there's nothing like small thief...a thief is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

dear slay queen,

this bothers with the issue of trust, not how much that got stolen.

the op wants to know if the new girl in his life is worth making a girlfriend or she's just a fvck and go package.

thanks.

Mr Slay King!

I didn't quote your ' too know as.s' so please stay off my path!
Thank you too!

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

Mr Slay King!

I didn't quote your ' too know as.s' so please stay off my path!
Thank you too!
just asking you to stop jumping on people's posts like a lame frog.

thanks again!

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Maxi112: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

why won't he be?

the money was taken without his consent and you expect him to laugh over it, ain't it?
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
just asking you to stop jumping on people's posts like a lame frog.

thanks again!

Lol says the guy who quoted me first! grin I give up on you! I am done wasting my time on a brainless kid like You.
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by walepackage(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wel,in a crime scene,everyone around the visinity is a suspect.What if i should tel u dat it may nt be that ur gf,mayb her friend,within the short period u nd ur gf went to buy the suya.U set a bait as many sugests.
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol says the guy who quoted me first! grin I give up on you! I am done wasting my time on a brainless kid like You.
ironic!

you can't claim to have brains when you fail to read carefully, understand, before jumping to conclusion. like all slay sluts i've come across, your eyes caught the amount of money missing first before knowing the op's purpose for this thread.

that's how you bitches triple-jump and land on a dick before knowing it's owned by a broke nigga.

brain fall on you! cool

3 Likes

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
ironic!

you can't claim to have brains when you fail to read carefully, understand, before jumping to conclusion. like all slay sluts i've come across, your eyes caught the amount of money missing first before knowing the op's purpose for this thread.

that's how you bitches triple-jump and land on a dick before knowing it's owned by a broke nigga.

brain fall on you! cool

Cc your mother!
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
do the setup. let your friends know the plan. this time keep small changes carelessly in your room.

there's nothing like small thief...a thief is a thief.

Aiit bro.... Tnks for those suggestion
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bibijay123 and FTrebirth if Una turn this thread to battle ground ehn, I'll personally hand you two over to IGP
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
walepackage:
Wel,in a crime scene,everyone around the visinity is a suspect.What if i should tel u dat it may nt be that ur gf,mayb her friend,within the short period u nd ur gf went to buy the suya.U set a bait as many sugests.
Exactly! Everyone is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

Cc your mother!
she's at home.

you too could have been a mother by now; unfortunately, you've been visiting abortion clinics since you were 14.

slay hoe! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Erums:

Aiit bro.... Tnks for those suggestion
you're welcome. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) / 6 Quick Facts About Female Breast You Must Know / Any Young Man Who Last More Than 10mins During S*x Will Not Go Far In Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.