Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? (458 Views)

From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello friends in the house hope you had a great day? Years in and out, various universities and other higher institutions in this great country are chunning out graduates with various grades ranging from 1st class down to the lowest of grades. It is no longer news therefore that the jobs are not available not even for the best grafuating students. Reccession as we all are aware of is now the reigning issue in our polity. Now let us look into this scenerio; you have been out of school for a while now with the best grade but there is no job. The next day you woke up in the morning to see a message on your phone from an unknown person who is interested in buying off your university degree and post graduate degree certificates for a whooping #30m. Finding yourself in this "pleasant" situation, what will be you decision?. Will you sell off the credentials for #30m or wait till you get your dream job with your certificates after many years of graduation. Over to you friends what will you do?
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? by jay2pee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm... When this cert is not placing food on my table yet ooo. ooo.. Yes I will
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? by krissconnect(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
As a Nigerian graduate I'll do that very easily.
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? by talk2riel: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
I will even give my teachers as JARA. Who certificate help
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? by saymax(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
After i don get d 30m i fit still buy anoda cert if d need arises. No b Naija we dey?
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? by phr33man(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oga, 30m in fixed deposit go earn me at least 300k monthly salary o which 75% of graduates to day no dey see. Omo na where the person wey wan buy my cert dey? I mind to go meet am....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Will You Sell Off Your Certicate For #30m? by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abeg stop dose soothsaying...... #its silly imagination.. #who subscribe to dat talkie... [b]@OP, wake up. #Nigeria is splitting #u don't listen to happenings[i][/i]

#Talk better issue jare #which way, NIGERIA... sad[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2017 – DRC Application Guide & Requ / Three Major Killers Of Self Belief (BIY Series #1) / FMCL Fareast Marchantile Company Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.