Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today (65490 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by dipznano: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...
Fear guys, fear their friends.
They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Chai! Thunder will fall on all of una o...endtime guys angry angry
Babe sorry you hear.

grin tongue grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2017
madone:
They should Av sent her a piece of the wedding cake. With a note pls go back to ur ex..no man will want to miss that kind of breast the bride has and sure the hip will speak more. Infact compare the two ladies guys and talk the one u LL go for if na you

On point.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by dipznano: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2017
ireneony:
Maybe she was the side chick

U still dey guess abi? Kontinu grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by centboy123456(m): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
when u looking for a ready made man with 30 billion in his akant cheesy u automatically become a sidechick cheesy.one of the job hazards of being a slayqueen.

u ready said it all bro

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Blackhawk03(f): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2017
bbbabes:
Well, the meeting will be concluded in his dreams.
HIS JT will be the victim

Mi Lady! Way to go, you smart. cool cool
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Durhleepee:
Well, well...shit happens lipsrsealed
you expect the guy to marry slay queen bah imp-lace of a wife material.its not possible joor.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by SurestG(f): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2017
goingape1:
obviously you think with your yansh tongue

grin cheesy e-war is not meant for me though so I'll let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by thesuave10(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ladies tho. However this girl might have been a cheating bîtch that's why he did it. She deserves it a lot .my man you're the boss. grin grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by LEOVOLUTION(m): 12:30am On Jul 25, 2017
goingape1:
naija women are meant to be use like tissue paper and nothing much!

Not all mate, Not all. I do hope to get married to a good woman probably Nigerian someday, so help me God.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by thesuave10(m): 12:30am On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:

grin cheesy e-war is not meant for me though so I'll let sleeping dogs lie.
Sit down hoe and be humble

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by centboy123456(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Babe sorry you hear.

see these one keep on talking like dis u will never get married to anyone OK so stop it and pray to God for ur right man to come OK

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Hoperiver(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2017
[left][/left]
elantraceey:
That moment when you just find out you've been a side chick all along

[i]
elantraceey:
That moment when you just find out you've been a side chick all along

I can't imagine how painful it must be for them.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by SurestG(f): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:
Sit down hoe and be humble
SMH
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by thesuave10(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:
SMH

Good girl grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2017
hmmmm
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Freeman59: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Fake story. The lady is just trying to get some attention on her page. Who gets married on a Monday that's not a public holiday??

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by goingape1: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

Not all mate, Not all. I do hope to get married to a good woman probably Nigerian someday, so help me God.
good for you! cos I'm not ever gonna think in that line of direction.

what I have seen in the hands of this creature is enough for me to say that there are the most dumbest set of women in this world.

you can't sincerely love a black woman because she will take your heart for granted.

anyway! good luck to you!

the good woman you hope to find are the damage ones pretending to be good! once them use there fish hook to trap you,that's all mate! that's all.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by McTobe(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
your head is together...One Plate of Nkwobi for U plus 20ltrs of Zobo

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Arabiandude: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
Fear Women
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2017
There is a reason he didn't wife u
There must be a reason somewhere
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Sometimes it's God cause some people get married cause their lonely but l'd like to raise children in a healthy environment my first marraige is going to be my only marraige so it's best you go with someone who can at least be faithful, preserving and prayerful as a father, husband and friend.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
pochontas do you know the meaning of marriage"for better or for worse you stick together "its obvious that babe is a slay queen ,the guy was just playing along .That is why i always advice girls to always try as much as possible to portray wife characteristic and men can never ignore you..infarct u will be the one to choose from numerous suitors .These is what i have seen at least i have sisters and friends. i remember a cousin of mine that was in a friendship(intimate) with a lady ,she was not supportive in anyway probably because my cousin was not financially buoyant,sometimes she even go extra miles to mouthwash my cousin about his condition.But by God grace my cousin got a job abroad ,all of a sudden she started forming nice girl ,though my cousin is still playing along but we all know he is never going to marry that girl.The only thing i advice my cousin now is for him to divulge his mind to the babe but he refuse.Guys are not stupid!!! probably he want it to play like this scenario.

7 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by goingape1: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2017
vingeophysicist:
pochontas do you know the meaning of marriage"for better or for worse you stick together "its obvious that babe is a slay queen ,the guy was just playing along .That is why i always advice girls to always try as much as possible to portray wife characteristic and men can never ignore you..infarct u will be the one to choose from numerous suitors .These is what i have seen at least i have sisters and friends. i remember a cousin of mine that was in a friendship(intimate) with a lady ,she was not supportive in anyway probably because my cousin was not financially buoyant,sometimes she even go extra miles to mouthwash my cousin about his condition.But by God grace my cousin got a job abroad ,all of a sudden she started forming nice girl ,though my cousin is still playing along but we all know he is never going to marry that girl.The only thing i advice my cousin now is for him to divulge his mind to the babe but he refuse.Guys are not stupid!!! probably he want it to play like this scenario.
true talk bro!

true talk!

one thing I understand with women is that there deliberately want to be seen as material!

Lucky material are used and thrown in the dustbin.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by dipznano: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Chi59:
Can you imagine?

Mtcheew

The fear of guys is the beginning of wisdom.

You are 'safe', Jesus won't do that to you... grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Na so
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2017
SurestG:
SMH
Something happened that warranted such display and attitude from the guy .its obvious my dear.The problem generally about humans is that we look for who to blame for our misfortune instead of us to always look thoroughly inward and change.If she continue with this mindset she surely will fall victim again because what caused this misfortune has never been corrected .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by bibe(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.

rotflmao...
it goes both ways actually you know.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Awaja(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2017
That's one of the benefits of been a disloyal motherf**ker,ladies and infidelity are pals
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by iamlordpromise(m): 2:05am On Jul 25, 2017
<a href="http://nobleprimes.com.ng">who is all this people lying to.. http://Nobleprimes.com.ng</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.