Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Tb Joshua Is A Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is A Country (4253 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
Today, I watch Emmanuel TV. My heart cries. How many people out there in Haiti are now suffering after the horrifying earthquake. The children of Emmanuel TV , called the Neighbour of The Children Of Haiti express their sadness looking at what is happening to their fellow brother. These little ones really touch my heart, which I believe they have touched other people’s heart. They said, we begin to succeed in our lives when the problem of others become our problems. If you see how they are suffering, you cannot afford to fail them. I’m wondering, what of other pastors. How many pastors love to preach about blessing, but they do not actually know how to bless those who are in need. They preach about love, but they do not actually know how to love. They use the money God has given them to hold a great celebration, instead of allocating their money to help the needy, our neighbours. Look at the people in Haiti. They need us. A man can give without love but you cannot love without giving. I am so happy with what Pastor TB Joshua is doing to save the earthquake victims in Haiti. This job is too big to be done by one person only. Why this big project is only done by certain people only, like Pastor Joshua, the owner of Emmanuel TV and his children. I think this is a kind of responsibility of a country. A country should help another country in trouble. But the job of a country now has come to the shoulder of this very pastor, who used to predicts the world events. Does that mean Pastor Joshua and his Emmanuel TV and his partners has become a country? Let us see who is next.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2010
Joshua is a fraudster
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by emekamn(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
Federal Republic of Tb Joshua grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Joshua is a fraudster
Mohammad was a criminal.Would d Angels investigate his crimes?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Joshua is a fraudster

You're just admiring the man. In fact, today Joshua said in his message, saying: what they don't know, they destroy; what they know, they call names. Confirmed! everything good is the cause of envy and everything bad is the result of envy. The Word of God is so prophetic. Abu Zola has confirmed everything. Well done! This is the reason why I have faith in God the more smiley
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by KunleOshob(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
May God continue and enable TB Joshua to continue doing his true work of taking care of the poor and needy as directed by christ contrary to what most other pastors are doing today.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
Whats my own with joshua. It baffles me how he use to deceive the people. May he rot in hell
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by mabell: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ kunleOshob

KunleOshob:

May God continue and enable TB Joshua to continue doing his true work of taking care of the poor and needy as directed by christ contrary to what most other pastors are doing today.

This is interesting, Youre getting converted at last. I thought you hold principles against giving in churches.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by mabell: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ w_agbaje

w_agbaje:

I’m wondering, what of other pastors. How many pastors love to preach about blessing, but they do not actually know how to bless those who are in need. They preach about love, but they do not actually know how to love. They use the money God has given them to hold a great celebration, instead of allocating their money to help the needy, our neighbours.

You may commend your pastor but it is wrong to condemn other pastors. How do you know the labour of love of other pastors. A christian shouldnt use such language.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by KunleOshob(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Mabell
I have absolutely nothing against giving in churches it is wrong teachings such as the twisted version of compulsary tithing and first fruits that is very popular in false churchs like CEC that i vehemently oppose. I also oppose church leaders/pastors fleecing the flock in anyway and also church pastors who live a flamboyant lifestyle whilst distorting scriptue to justfy it. Your bleached pastor is very notorious for this and he shall surely give account to our maker on that day.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Whats my own with joshua. It baffles me how he use to deceive the people. May I rot in hell
u will go there to join ur prophet,whose miracles cant be compared to Half of d great miracles done by Prophet Tb Joshua(pbuh)
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by mabell: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
KunleOshob

KunleOshob:

@Mabell
I have absolutely nothing against giving in churches it is wrong teachings such as the twisted version of compulsary tithing and first fruits that is very popular in false churchs like CEC that i oppose vehemently oppose. I also oppose church leaders/pastors fleecing the flock in anyway and also church pastors who live a flamboyant lifestyle whilst distorting scriptue to justfy it. Your bleached pastor is very notorious for this and he shall surely give account to our maker on that day.

Whatever you meant by "compulsory tithing" I dont know, tithing is tithing. I tithe and i experience its tremendous blessing. You dont tithe too bad ,its a hard road. Anyway ,its your choice.
My pastor no dey bleach o, Him papa yellow, him mama yellow. Say the truth you like the man so tey, you dont know how to express it but to attack him on nairaland, but its a pity he is too busy to read such.
By the way, I saw someone like you for Synagogue, its a good place for you to start. Some of your inconsistencies and double standard will soon be2 arrested by God. today you belive in tithe, another day you dont belive, i read some of your older posts. I said "God have mercy on this guy" He just wants attention at all cost.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by KunleOshob(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
mabell:

KunleOshob

Whatever you meant by "compulsory tithing" I dont know, tithing is tithing. I tithe and i experience its tremendous blessing. You dont tithe too bad ,its a hard road. Anyway ,its your choice.
My pastor no dey bleach o, Him papa yellow, him mama yellow. Say the truth you like the man so tey, you dont know how to express it but to attack him on nairaland, but its a pity he is too busy to read such.
By the way, I saw someone like you for Synagogue, its a good place for you to start. Some of your inconsistencies and double standard will soon be2 arrested by God. today you belive in tithe, another day you dont belive, i read some of your older posts. I said "God have mercy on this guy" He just wants attention at all cost.

I have never supported tithing as i have always known it is the biggest fraud in the history of mankind and it is a doctrine promoted by the devil himself to encourage mammon worship amongst church leaders. You tithers always claim so-called blessings but the tuth is that non tithers are better blessed than you since we have not been cut off from the grace of christ like you guys [galatians 5:4] neither have we placed our selves under the curse attached to tithing in malachi 3:8-12 tongue What i have always maintained is that if a person having come to the full knowledge of truth that tithing is neither compulsary nor even obligatory for a christian and he still decides to give 10% or whatever % of his income as he purposes in his heart to the church there is nothing wrong with that. But a situation were churches willfully distort scriptures to fleece the flock in the name of tithing is simply unacceptable and contrary to the wishes of God.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
Joshua is a fraud. The truth is said to be bitter
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Joshua is a fraud. The truth is said to be bitter

Nobody cares about your stupid talk anymore. You were the most annoying and worst poster 2009. so who gives a damn about what you think?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
Who give a damn about babaearly. Zzzoom off
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by mbaemeka(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2010
@mr kunleoshob
[tr]it is wrong teachings such as the twisted version of compulsary tithing and first fruits that is very popular in false churchs like CEC [/tr]

all too often i have seen u put up censurous comments against a ministry u knw close to nothing about. i feel very sorry for you. this post is about TB Joshua, why dont u stick to the topic and live CEC out of it.

to the very best of my knowlegde u are not a a member of CEC, so how you make statements such as the afore-mentioned is really baffling.

if i may ask, how do u knw its compulsory to the members? if it was imposed on the jews of old to love God,pay tithes,pray etc. though it was difficult for them. dont u think dat now that we are loved of God and can LOVE him ourself that we should give to his cause, FREELY?

if u believe that one can get blessed without giving firstfruits and paying tithes, why would they now get cursed for giving and paying it?

, i have been reading some of your comments on this topic and others and thought to let you know what i felt, you would do yourself some good if you'd just discuss what you knw the least about instead of peddling old wive fables,
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by KunleOshob(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2010

A story in Nigeria’s Sunday Sun concerning the Emmanuel TV Haiti Earthquake Relief team who are currently in Haiti with medical personnel and foodstuffs to assist the victims of the tragic earthquake and help in rebuilding the nation…

Synagogue opens field hospital in Haiti
• Plans to adopt 500 orphans

To give medical attention and succour to the wounded and children turned orphans by the devastating earthquake in Port-au-Prince, capital of Haiti, the Synagogue church last Sunday flew in a plane -load of medical and food supplies.

In partnership with some foreign charity organizations, the church with headquarters at Ikotun, a suburb in Lagos earlier dispatched an advance team last Saturday to the Caribbean Island. As reported by the church’s satellite television, Emmanuel tv, the advance team and the plane, a chattered cargo plane took off from Miami, Florida, U.S.A.

Haiti Earthquake devastation

The cargo plane with registration number N587 and Emmanuel TV boldly emblazoned on it in blue letters also had on board a team of doctors, nurses and sundry humanitarian workers.

Reporting live for Emmanuel TV, Gary Tange showed viewers the warehouse where the medical and food supplies were stock piled before being loaded aboard the cargo plane.

Haiti Earthquake Rescue

The owner of the plane who also pilots it, Tito Menedez was full of praise for Synagogue and the General Overseer of the church, pastor T.B. Joshua. As televised live last Sunday afternoon before the plane took off, Tito said: “I’m happy to be part of this private effort. Prophet T.B Joshua and Emmanuel TV are great.”

During the church service on Sunday afternoon, prophet Joshua explained why Synagogue is in Haiti, saying: “Haiti has given me sleepless nights. If it means selling my clothes, I’ll do it. We are going to take care of the wounded, the sick, the hungry. We will also adopt at least 500 orphans and take care of them there.”

Speaking to Sunday Sun on the corridor of the church immediately after the service, prophet Joshua further said, “I’m looking at a convenient time to join our team in Haiti. We and our partners want to help.”
He put the cost of the project at $3 million.
By Jossy Idam
Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is really exemplary and i belive the leadership of RCCG a much bigger church with far much more resources should take a cue from this rather than be gloating over the paltry $50,000 they sent [which they later asked their members to refund them]. Any church that claims to serve christ must make attending to the needs of the poor, homeless and needy a focal point of their ministry. That is the only way they can show they are truely serving him and not through lip service.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Image123(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
If you want to solicit for help, please be direct about it. Nobody forced you to give, or why do you feel the load is only on your head. 'joshua is a country', prophet never do? Next we'll hear he is a continent. Do your bit and leave the rest.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lol, don't mind the gullible folk
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuella2(f): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

How much has Muslims given?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

What have Islam done to change Nigeria for the better Islam never contributed anything of value or intellectaul to Nigeria. Everything we know about Islam is violence, deception, utter stupidty, madness, hatemongering, warmongering and serious contradictions.

It is ONLY completely IGNORANT non Arabic learned followers of Muhammad like you (Abuzola) declare the beauty of this HIDEOUS book called Quran!

Even SATAN was able to FOOL Muhammad with the SATANIC VERSES!
It is FULL of Grammatical, Historical, Linguistic & Biblical ERRORS that no GOD could have been so silly to 'reveal' such MENDACITIES!

TB Joshua is changing the image of Nigeria. He has transformed Lagos to another Jerusalem. People come from all over the world and find the solution to the problems of their life.

What have Islam done ?? Look at your father Yar'Adua who is bedridden. Only knows whether he is alive or not. He never achieved anything. His head is full of sawdust, there are no brain in his head. God have mercy.

Look at Northern Nigeria, everytime muslim keep killing human beings as if human souls does not matter to them. How many miracles have you ever witnessed in mosques apart from deceit, arab fetishness and militants going to keep all their weapons in mosques all over Nigeria.

Recently Islam upgraded the image of Nigeria from killing and butchering in the North to suicide bombing. You still have the got to be writing comments in the christian section. You should cover your face in shame. Islam is a big disgrace to Nigeria.

The list of failures of Islam is soooooooo much that it cannot be counted, so the earlier it is eradicated the better.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
Muslim built this nation. From Abubakar tafawa balewa to Abdul salam Abubakar who restore democracy
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuella2(f): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Muslim built this nation. From Abubakar tafawa balewa to Abdul salam Abubakar who restore democracy
[color=#770077][/color]
grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslims did not contribute anything to Nigeria. What they have contributed to Nigeria is corruption, stupidity, poverty, 419, oppression, so many cronies, so many beggars, murder, confusion, degrading image, brainlessness and gross mismanagement (Thanks to IBB and Abacha). The poverty in Northern Nigeria is staggering.

Muslims contribute Violence, Murder, slaughter and butchering (Thanks to Maitaisine, Koala kata, Boko Haram etc )

Muslims contributed backwardness and stupidity to Nigeria (Thanks to Yar'Adua )

Muslim upgraded Nigeria from religious violence to a nation that produces suicide bombing ( Thanks to Farouk AbdulMuttalab)

If you want me to type more. I will type more. The list is endless. Nonsense !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
If you like shíit in ur boxer, it was muslim head of state that restore democracy, explore the petroleum in the niger delta, and finally made Nigeria the giant of africa
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

If you like shíit in your boxer, it was muslim head of state that restore democracy, explore the petroleum in the niger delta, and finally made Nigeria the giant of africa

Na you go Poo in your boxer you crazy boy  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mention the name of the crazy muslim head of state that restore democracy, explore the petroleum in the niger delta, and finally made Nigeria the giant of africa ? You liar !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
The fact that you don't know history does not mean i should tutor you. Go back to secondary sch
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuella2(f): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

If you like shíit in your boxer, it was muslim head of state that restore democracy, explore the petroleum in the niger delta, and finally made Nigeria the giant of africa
So you think Nigeria is the Giant of Africa? Why? bc our president is no where to be found(muslim) and has delibrately refused to follow the rule of law?Why do you like evil, ABU!!!
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

The fact that you don't know history does not mean i should tutor you. Go back to secondary sch

Go and tell Muhammed (your father) to go to secondary school. You s.i.l.l.y i.d.i.o.t

Brainless Arrow. You should go to primary school grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
T truth- the level you are insulting muhammad calls for alarm. Becareful, i swear becareful before u regret. U foolish boy.

@nul- how does yaradua concern the past contribution of islam
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

T truth- the level you are insulting muhammad calls for alarm. Becareful, i swear becareful before u regret. U foolish boy.

What will you do ? grin You mad Hausa Fulani boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Name Of The Creator / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.