Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes (1322 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Igbos in the north should be grateful to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu for exposing the deep hatred which the average Hausa/Fulani holds towards them.

The Arewa Youth Forum through their spokesman, Yerima Shettima stated just recently that the reasons why the quit notice was issued was because of the utterances made against his region, people and Nation at large by Nnamdi Kanu.

Now, Radio Biafra has been on air from 2013 till date and was very active around 2015. But at no time did the likes of Shettima roll out his quit notice.

We can all see that, the Awusa will forever be an Awusa. Here we see an apex northern youth body issuing out quit notice on a whole tribe residing in their midst over the utterances made by one individual. Is this not the height of stereotyping?

Speaking of stereotyping we know from the reoccurring sectarian riots that have hit the north over the years of how Awusa Muslim youth have gone on rampage attacking and killing non-muslims and southerners in their midst over one false claim of a christian or southerner desecrating their Quaran or Mosque.

It is this same Awusa Muslims of the north who decided to attack and kill their fellow citizens over a cartoon depiction of their prophet published in far away Denmark and today these same hypocrites say that they are fighting to preserve one Nijeriya?

Or how about the Miss World riots that engulfed the north which saw the same northern Muslims going on rampage attacking their fellow citizens over misgivings they held over Nigeria holding the beauty pageant?

If we in the south and middle belt are to apply the same logical conclusion utilized by the Arewa youth in declaring the Igbos persona non gratia, then the Fulani and Awusa miscreants and terrorists that have wrecked and continue to spread havoc in our lands would have since been summarily sacked!

But here we see the useless ab0kis claiming "hurt feelings" over Nnamdi Kanu speaking about their carnage on our polity.

Any Igbo man still in the north who was already feeling very comfortable should realize from the Arewa Youth declaration that they never ever considered you welcome in their land and were only bidding time while taking stock of your properties in their land for future confiscation.

It is from this that a wise man among you will not attack IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu over your quit notice but rather be grateful to them for exposing to you the kind of people you decided to settle and invest among.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Can you just go to bed.
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by YourImaginaryBF: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:
[s] Igbos in the north should be grateful to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu for exposing the deep hatred which the average Hausa/Fulani holds towards them.

The Arewa Youth Forum through their spokesman, Yerima Shettima stated just recently that the reasons why the quit notice was issued was because of the utterances made against his region, people and Nation at large by Nnamdi Kanu.

Now, Radio Biafra has been on air from 2013 till date and was very active around 2015. But at no time the likes of Shettima roll out his quit notice.

Also, according to Shettima, Nnamdi Kanu disrespected him, his region, tribe and Nation through pronouncements the latter made on air.

We can all see that, the Awusa will forever be an Awusa. Here we see an apex northern youth forum issuing out quit notice on a whole tribe residing in their midst over the utterances made by one individual. Is this not the height of stereotyping?

Speaking of stereotyping we know from the reoccurring sectarian riots that have hit the north over the years of how Awusa Muslim youth have gone on rampage attcking and killing non-muslims and southerners in their midst over one false claim of a christian or southerner desecrating their Quaran or Mosque.

It is this same Awusa Muslims of the north who decided to attack and kill their fellow citizens over a cartoon depiction of their prophet published in far away Denmark and today these same hypocrites say that they are fighting to preserve one Nijeriya?

Or how about the Miss World riots that engulfed the north which saw the same northern Muslims going on rampage attacking their fellow citizens over misgivings they held over Nigeria holding the beauty pageant?

If we in the south and middle belt are to apply the same logical conclusion utilized by the Arewa youth in declaring the Igbos persona non gratia, then the Fulani and Awusa miscreants and terrorists that have wrecked and continue to spread havoc in our lands would have since been sacked!

But here we see the useless ab0kis claiming "hurt feelings" over Nnamdi Kanu speaking about their carnage on our polity.

Any Igbo man still in the north who was already feeling very comfortable should realize from the Arewa Youth declaration that they never ever considered you welcome in their land and were only bidding time while taking stock of your properties in their land.

It is from this that a wise man among you will not attack IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu over your quit notice but rather be grateful to them for exposing to you the kind of people you decided to settle and invest among.

[/s]

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
5DMindset:
Can you just go to bed.

Your Awusa masters have been killing Nigerians and still are with impunity but when some one comes along and speaks up and remind all of you of who these vipers are you declare him a terrorist for speaking the truth.

I was so happy when the Arewa Youth came out with their declaration because it just catalyzed the break up of this useless contraption.

If the Awusa does not make the best of their ultimatum then I know they are full of sh1t but if they do then they have confined themselves to Gideon Okar's map.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
5DMindset:
Can you just go to bed.
Party with me.

Cos I can just feel this sh1t going down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

Your Awusa masters have been killing Nigerians and still are with impunity but when some one comes along and speaks up and remind all of you of who these vipers are you declare him a terrorist for speaking the truth.

I was so happy when the Arewa Youth came out with their declaration because it just catalyzed the break up of this useless contraption.

If the Awusa does not make the best of their ultimatum then I know they are full of sh1t but if they do then they have confined themselves to Gideon Okar's map.

Let me give you an advice. You have less than 90yrs to live on the surface of this rock, which you call planet. After which your Soul will journey to the land beyond the beyond. A land where Earthly tribes and Language means nothing. So, why dont you try to live a very sweet life, full of sexx, Gin and Money ? Forget about all these nonsensical tribalism. It is human nature for tribes to fight each other, it is natural, but do not carry it on your head.

Get yourself busy. Only an idle mind is a workshop for the devil.

Before you become sub-human in your response. Check my posts. I am Pro-Biafran to the core, but what you have done this night, is silly. Sorry to say.

Love your enemies for they are you on the reverse.
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by ipobarecriminals: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin sad kiss undecided kiss kiss undecided sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad undecided ipob are sacrificial dumb goats
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
5DMindset:

[s]Let me give you an advice. You have less than 90yrs to live on the surface of this rock, which you call planet. After which your Soul will journey to the land beyond the beyond. A land where Earthly tribes and Language means nothing. So, why dont you try to live a very sweet life, full of sexx, Gin and Money ? Forget about all these nonsensical tribalism. It is human nature for tribes to fight each other, it is natural, but do not carry it on your head.

Get yourself busy. Only an idle mind is a workshop for the devil.

Before you become sub-human in your response. Check my posts. I am Pro-Biafran to the core, but what you have done this night, is silly. Sorry to say.

Love your enemies for they are you on the reverse.[/s]
go preach that sh1t to your awusa masters
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin sad kiss undecided kiss kiss undecided sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad undecided ipob are sacrificial dump goats
Yes they are, as long as you can prove that 'dump' goats can grab international attention and register their drama on the conscience of the people. Learn to spell.
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by YourImaginaryBF: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

can you hear yourself? We want biafrau.d . We want biafrau.d . The arewa people are saying go and have your Biafra but you are singing an entirely new song. You people cannot leave the north due to your parasitic nature. You depend on the north for your all, one would think there'll be no more igbos in the north after the ultimatum issued to u by the arewa people. Una no get shame?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin sad kiss undecided kiss kiss undecided sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad undecided ipob are sacrificial dump goats

You will know this...

Afonja ritual sacrificer
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

go preach that sh1t to your awusa masters

So shameful to know you are an IPOB member. Kanu needs to purge that organization of miscreants.
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
5DMindset:

So shameful to know you are an IPOB member. Kanu needs to purge that organization of miscreants.

GTFO

Awusa gives you Igbos quit notice you recoil and go mute

I open a thread exposing the same Awusa bigots who have no business issuing quit notices when they are the ones to be served.

If you are an Igbo you remain an impostor.

Because even as a non'-Igbo I can state I am more committed to Biafra then you fake ass jew man.

Now begone from my mentions Mr Joe Igbokwe
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by ipobarecriminals: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
5DMindset:
Yes they are, as long as you can prove that 'dump' goats can grab international attention and register their drama on the conscience of the people. Learn to spell.
Igbos are dumb/deaf. Joe igbokwe 2017
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
[s]can you hear yourself? We want biafrau.d . We want biafrau.d . The arewa people are saying go and have your Biafra but you are singing an entirely new song. You people cannot leave the north due to your parasitic nature. You depend on the north for your all, one would think there'll be no more igbos in the north after the ultimatum issued to u by the arewa people. Una no get shame?[/s]

You can celebrate your sociopathic criminal Awusa lunatics for all I care

Awusa sacks Yorubas in Lagos and Ife and no single one of them is facing criminal cases rather your pussyass Governors allowed Kwankwaso to bail all of them while they transferred the few afonjas to grow some hair on their balls to Abuja.
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Igbos are dumb/deaf. Joe igbokwe 2017

You need some help or will you autistic ass continue regurgitating the same b.s.?

If not go call on some afonja backup and tag out
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by YourImaginaryBF: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

[s] You can celebrate your sociopathic criminal Awusa lunatics for all I care

Awusa sacks Yorubas in Lagos and Ife and no single one of them is facing criminal cases rather your pussyass Governors allowed Kwankwaso to bail all of them while they transferred the few afonjas to grow some hair on their balls to Abuja. [/s]

otondo wawa jew. Leave yoruba matter and face the hausas that are giving you sleepless nights. They are simply granting your wish to get biafrau.d. Why is it so hard for you to leave?
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by kn23h(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who cares?

Ibadan

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by ipobarecriminals: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

You need some help or will you autistic ass continue regurgitating the same b.s.?

If not go call on some of afonja backup and tag out
i'm equal to the task .Ur thread is dead on arrival. Kanu is a fraudster.He can only play peep like u.Responsible igbo are going about/doing business. both fake and legitimate not while the miserable ones are out disturbing the peace of the country.#spite on ur flat head
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
otondo wawa jew. Leave yoruba matter and face the hausas that are giving you sleepless nights. They are simply granting your wish to get biafrau.d. Why is it so hard for you to leave?

And who draw you enter this matter?

Afonja, did you hear me mention you spineless nematodes in the original post?

Fcking retards
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by kn23h(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ibadan grin grin

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
i'm equal to the task .Ur thread is dead on arrival. Kanu is a fraudster.He can only play peep like u.Responsible igbo are going about/doing business. both fake and legitimate not while the miserable ones are out disturbing the peace of the country.#spite on ur flat head

Kill yourself already!

Because you will die eventually over Biafra
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by kn23h(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by APCLyingBastard: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:
Biafrans wish they could take Ibadan with them embarassed embarassed

BMC , stop spamming this thread.

But if you insist, keep bumping this thread on pg 0
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by kn23h(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

BMC , stop spamming this thread.

But if you insist, keep bumping this thread on pg 0

When will Nnamdi Kanu develop Ibaland like this?

This is beautiful Ibadan

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by YourImaginaryBF: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

And who draw you enter this matter?
Afonja, did you hear me mention you spineless nematodes in the original post?
Fcking retards
unity beggar. I hail
Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by ChimaAdeoye: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2017
APCLyingBastard:
Igbos in the north should be grateful to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu for exposing the deep hatred which the average Hausa/Fulani holds towards them.

Now, Radio Biafra has been on air from 2013 till date and was very active around 2015. But at no time did the likes of Shettima roll out his quit notice.

We can all see that, the Awusa will forever be an Awusa. Here we see an apex northern youth body issuing out quit notice on a whole tribe residing in their midst over the utterances made by one individual. Is this not the height of stereotyping?

Speaking of stereotyping we know from the reoccurring sectarian riots that have hit the north over the years of how Awusa Muslim youth have gone on rampage attacking and killing non-muslims and southerners in their midst over one false claim of a christian or southerner desecrating their Quaran or Mosque.

If we in the south and middle belt are to apply the same logical conclusion utilized by the Arewa youth in declaring the Igbos persona non gratia, then the Fulani and Awusa miscreants and terrorists that have wrecked and continue to spread havoc in our lands would have since been summarily sacked!

Any Igbo man still in the north who was already feeling very comfortable should realize from the Arewa Youth declaration that they never ever considered you welcome in their land and were only bidding time while taking stock of your properties in their land for future confiscation.

You nailed it bro.

Those igbos burying their life investment in the north deserve no pity.
They are typically poorly educated and very very stubborn. With their usual phrase " Nothing mega " The average northerner is quiet and listens to the strategic plan of their leaders. Thus in such issues they are smarter than the igbo artisan that simply works hard like a donkey but is tactless about the bigger picture, yet too stubborn to listen

Their investment in enemy territory was their own responsibility and they will not hold back other Biafrans freedom for their thoughtless behavior

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In The North Should Be Grateful To IPOB For Opening Their Eyes by kn23h(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

You nailed it bro.

Those igbos burying their life investment in the north deserve no pity.
They are typically poorly educated and very very stubborn. With their usual phrase " Nothing mega "

Their investment in enemy territory was their own responsibility and they will not hold back other Biafrans freedom for their thoughtless behavior

What investment?

Their 2x2 fanyogo shops?

Ibos have no investment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Militants Storm Anambra Insists No Election / Liberian President Begins A 2 Day Visit To Owerri On Thursday / Nigerian Police Reject Ranking As World’s Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.