Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

MUSIC: Chrizblingz Ft. Paulsmith O (PSO) - Polybag @chrizblingznoni - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Chrizblingz Ft. Paulsmith O (PSO) - Polybag @chrizblingznoni (601 Views)

MUSIC: Paulsmith O (PSO) – Salt / 9JA MUSIC: Chrizblingz – Chijioke @chrizblingznoni @9jamusicspot1 / MUSIC: Chrizblingz Ft. Deola - Zuzaway @chrizblingznoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Chrizblingz Ft. Paulsmith O (PSO) - Polybag @chrizblingznoni by mchiler(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Barely 2 months after the successful release of I GOT THE DOUGH AUDIO AND
VIRAL VIDEO.
The rave of the moment CHRIZBLINGZ has not stopped his tradition of dropping hit tracks back to back.
This time he comes with an inspirational hardcore rap song titled POLYBAG where he talks about how he left his city with a POLYBAG and intend going back with a bullion Van,
This marvelous rap song features the new cbngang
signee PAULSMITH a.k.a Pso a king when it comes to igbo rap watch out for this dude, he is the next
big thing. Production credits goes to BENJAMZ mixed & mastered by BROWNY.
Follow on Instagram twitter and facebook @chrizblingznoni
Download listen share and drop your comments

CLICK LINK TO DOWNLOAD: https://www.360nobs.com/?dl_id=20076

(1) (Reply)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sinach’s Hit Song ‘way Maker’ Gets Over 30 Million Views / New Music: Jayboywizzy - Give It To Me / Sammiefwesh Dissed M I Abaga To His Track You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.