Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America (966 Views)

Where Is The Easiest Country To Leave Naija To And How Can I Process It / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America by Vickiechuks(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
My friend is trying to help me come over there but he told me to save enough money that can enable me do all the papers Necessary, but he promised to help me with flight fare. So my question is How much can I save to enable me go over there?

1 Like

Re: Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America by 40kobo77: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Maybe 70k by Bus.

But i am not too sure. Some say it's like 100k.

2 Likes

Re: Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America by fernandez1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Depends on the package u are running
Re: Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America by greatnaija01: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
700k plus extra 2million in your account for verification

Vickiechuks:
My friend is trying to help me come over there but he told me to save enough money that can enable me do all the papers Necessary, but he promised to help me with flight fare. So my question is How much can I save to enable me go over there?
Re: Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America by pretty16(f): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Vickiechuks:

Your friend cannot help you migrate to America. If you want to do it legally you need to have an immediate family filing for you, or a sibling or employment based Immigration.

(1) (Reply)

Getting To Startzone – Plot 9 Gbagada Industrial Scheme From Ikeja / Canada Is Making It Easier For Senegal And Morocco Students To Come And Study / 20 Things All Pilots Hate About Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.