Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months (1428 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job / This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Greatazuonwu: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2017
With 100K in my possession, what profitable venture will I start and see great profit from In Nigeria. Is it online, farming or investing? Please share your opinion, I can ready to take action
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by WealthBuilder01: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by greatnaija01: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2017
INVEST in

AGRICULTURE and you will get over 100% profit in 3 months based on the crop you plant o

Biitcoin... This one has the potential of over 160% because of the rate it is growing... BUY large amount of the currency and wait after 3 months sell and you will not regret it

Import NIGHT driving glasses, android watches with ear attachments, butt/breast creams, church/final year wrist bands and also SOLAR power banks... THESE are things I sell on popular sites like konga, jumia etc and make over 500k monthly from my house.

Invest in ICT knowledge e.g WEB DEVELOPMENT and ANDROID PROGRAMMING

Flip websites, BUY a website, improve it and sell it for over 500% it works

SPORT ARBITRAGE... I do this and we are very very few in nigeria who can afford to do it. watch videos about it on youtube, you will make ALL YOUR MONEY EXPONENTIALLY MONTHLY... you will need to join over 50 sport sites and fund them BUT IT IS A NO-LOSS GUARANTEE system.

am not selling anything to anyone or teaching anyone any of these businesses, am too busy for that... kindly do your own research and FOLLOW the principles and you will smile grin to the bank like I do.
Bless u

Greatazuonwu:
With 100K in my possession, what profitable venture will I start and see great profit from In Nigeria. Is it online, farming or investing? Please share your opinion, I can ready to take action

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Freaknasty: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
INVEST in

AGRICULTURE and you will get over 100% profit in 3 months based on the crop you plant o

Biitcoin... This one has the potential of over 160% because of the rate it is growing... BUY large amount of the currency and wait after 3 months sell and you will not regret it

Import NIGHT driving glasses, android watches with ear attachments, butt/breast creams, church/final year wrist bands and also SOLAR power banks... THESE are things I sell on popular sites like konga, jumia etc and make over 500k monthly from my house.

SPORT ARBITRAGE... I do this and we are very very few in nigeria who can afford to do it. watch videos about it on youtube, you will make ALL YOUR MONEY EXPONENTIALLY MONTHLY... you will need to join over 50 sport sites and fund them BUT IT IS A NO-LOSS GUARANTEE system.

am not selling anything to anyone or teaching anyone any of these businesses, am too busy for that... kindly do your own research and FOLLOW the principles and you will smile grin to the bank like I do.
Bless u

Good
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Greatazuonwu: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
INVEST in

Bless u

Please explain more about the sports arbitrage
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by ToppSecret: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Greatazuonwu: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Timothydamola: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Greatazuonwu:

Invest your money in Winthrills,

Winthrills is an online real estate investment.
You invest your money on a property and you get paid your profit daily.

For example if you invest your 100k on a property, you get paid 0.49% of your capital daily.

0.49% of 100k = 490naira daily
Which you will be paid for 120days. 490naira * 120days = 58800naira. That will be your profit after 120days.

The good thing is that you can withdraw your profit daily, but your capital will be returned back to you after 120days.

You might be skeptical about this but you can google "Winthrills" to know more about it, it's been since 2010.

But before you register on winthrills, make sure you chat me up on WhatsApp or call me on 08064003456 to give you some guidelines and meet other investors.

Attached is a picture evidence. Any other nairalander that is interested can also google about winthrills and then chat me up before you register or for more info.

You can start with as low as 10k

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Greatazuonwu: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please more investment opportunity pls ...
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Fxmanager(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Greatazuonwu:

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by peeps4u: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2017
greatnaija01:
INVEST in

Bless u

Please which software/calculator do you use for your arbitrage which covers naija bookies? the ones I saw are foreign

Thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Greatazuonwu: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Fxmanager:

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

Please how many % weekly. I will want to invest in this. contact me via my signature
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Fxmanager(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Greatazuonwu:

Please how many % weekly. I will want to invest in this. contact me via my signature

From our post, we are targeting a return of average 5-10%+ monthly returns to our investors. Return can be more than the our target return of average 5-10%+ monthly as we focus on what our trading strategy can take out of the market for the month, considering also the risk of the investors capital taken to generate such return and all these depends on the currency market conditions as we do not control the market movement. We are doing every effort to stay under 10% risk of investors capital. It does not mean we cannot increase our risk to generate more returns monthly, but it will also increase the risk to the investors capital. Follow our post below and contact us through our signature for fund management.

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months by Greatazuonwu: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Greatazuonwu:
Pls more ideas. Make up my mind fully this week

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Pay For Me On Fiverr? / Check Out This Lucrative Business You Can Start With Just N35K / I Will Teach You How To Make Money On Fiverr.com For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.