Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

ENERGY METER PRODUCTION Nigeria/internet Of Things - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ENERGY METER PRODUCTION Nigeria/internet Of Things (737 Views)

Comparing Nigeria Internet With Other Country Internet. Nigeria Is Pure Shitt / Tips And Steps On How To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter. / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENERGY METER PRODUCTION Nigeria/internet Of Things by tunasha(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys, am back again to share my latest project idea with you,an internet based energy prepaid metering system for remote metering of power and energy consumption of an electrical device via internet.It measures power/energy and sends the readings to a server with a database using MYSQL and PHP script.
HTTP protocol was implemented in the coding which enables the device to issue a post request to the server,meaning that you can access the device from anywhere around the world by logging in to sever hosted online by tunasha, This project is more than just programming an Arduino but implementing different protocols and also using different programming languages.This is an advanced tech and you can learn everything at tunasha centre

Material used:
==================================
Sim800 gsm module
Arduino nano
Nokia 3310 lcd
closed loop current sensor
5v relay
bc547
male/female header pins
Resistors
Pcb
terminal connectros
LM2596 adj buck converter
================================
Am here to teach,inspire, prepare you for the future ahead,so feel free to ask questions, So get your hands busy and make money from the knowledge you have acquired. I am TUNASHA the CEO and founder of Tunasha Technologies,an Embedded systems/software/electronics design company.

I have being receiving messages as regards training on Embedded systems/software/circuit design and so on,and the good news is that you can now enroll for our training programmes and if you are already into designing and you are facing some challenges,feel free to ask questions and get solutions to your problems at no cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENERGY METER PRODUCTION Nigeria/internet Of Things by ilkcoelect: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Looks interesting. If you are looking to buy Arduino, GSM,Wifi, Relays and Power supply to build this project have a look at www.nerdshed.com.ng
They do nationwide pay on delivery in Nigeria
Re: ENERGY METER PRODUCTION Nigeria/internet Of Things by oshonathanael(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good evening. Please I'm interested in learning My contact is 08169942669

1 Like

Re: ENERGY METER PRODUCTION Nigeria/internet Of Things by Jammy2012(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2021
I've been looking for this kind for a long. I'm an embedded electronics hobbyist too.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Infinix Phone In 2017 MUST READ / Ethereum Hacker Returned 30000 Stolen Ether Worth $26 Million / What Is This Red Glow I Saw In The Sky Around 3:00 AM? (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.