Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) (20053 Views)

Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / Future ‘confirms’ Lori Harvey Dating Rumors As He Shares Stunning Photo Of Her / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by victorisreal02: 1:31am On Jul 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Ru6uSseso

American rapper, Future talked about hip hop music in Africa and working with Wizkid. We all remember the picture wizkid share some weeks ago on his social media pages.

Finally we get a confirmation from the American rapper on the collaboration.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/american-rapper-future-confirms-collaboration-with-wizkid-video/

7 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Benjom(m): 2:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Issorite... We'll wait to hear what drops.

#YagaKing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by marshalcarter: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2017
ok

3 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by HyconMojo(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Wondering what wizkid would call this man's voice ...lion or crocodile voice?

11 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
This one go pain davido

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Drsheddy(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
K
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by vicadex07(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
I hope future "comes closer" in future

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by martineverest(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Not a hater.... I hope wizzy is saving and investing just like 2face and psquare?..... If he keeps splashing money on collabo with American artistes just to shade Davido who will later fall back to his father's wealth,then Mc Hammer syndrome won't hesitate to visit him

I know many kids here will throw insults at me for saying the truth

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Giddiebabalaw(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Seen!!!
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Davido go be like

Chaii " Fvck it mask on"

#YOLO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by peterboluwa: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
This one go pain davido
grin grin grin
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Good for them......
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Wizkid always wasting foreign collabos. I wish Simi would get his kind of opportunities.

11 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by mzdeee(f): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
OK
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by realestniggah: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
we hype these american musician too much

headline should have been " america mumble trap rapper beg to do collaboration with Nigerian superstar starboy wizkid"

all future does is say rubbish and hide behind beat..dude can't rap to save his life.

simply because they are american we think they are bigger than us..we seriously need a change of mentality

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by OkoYibo: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Davido tried to go international but his money couldn't help him. His lack of talent made Sony to offer him a lesser deal compared to that of Tekno.

I really hope he steps up his game soonest.

9 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
I don't have time joor! I'm eating vegetables now!!!!!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Sloo97(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Wizzy nation... Gbayi who Wizkid help last last

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Igbos are doing very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Austinoiz(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Future is one whack of a rapper. Much like our Naija rappers save MI. He simply moans to beats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Blackfire(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Seriously and this made fp... Really u mods should join tourists visiting our monument in London.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by beejayphako(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
The song will still be about bumbum and girls undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by NobleAngell(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Ok let's hear it.
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by MrMontella(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
daddy yo

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by TrollTrap: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Ayyyyyeeee... more exposure I like that
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by YesNo(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
I hope it be dope

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by RealHaute: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Great.

martineverest:
Not a hater.... I hope wizzy is saving and investing just like 2face and psquare?..... If he keeps splashing money on collabo with American artistes just to shade Davido who will later fall back to his father's wealth,then Mc Harman syndrome won't hesitate to visit him

I know many kids here will throw insults at me for saying the truth

What are you talking about? Do you even know who RCA records are? What makes you think he's spending his own cash on features while signed to one of the world's top record labels? No wonder you were arguing Beyonce was more popular than Ronaldo. Goes to show how some people on nairaland are not worth arguing with.

12 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Husty(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
I hope future features in the music video in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Some people will not like this

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
I didn't hear him say nothing about collabo with Wizzy tho

2 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by YesNo(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Austinoiz:
Future is one whack of a rapper. Much like our Naija rappers save MI. He simply moans to beats.

Moans to beats.... hahahahahaha.

Savage Mofo, You are.

mehn... thats someone's career you're talking about like that. Jeeeeezuz

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies / Charles Awurum Dances With Governor Emeka Ihedioha At New Festival / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Escapes Death on set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.