Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

I've Been Playing Pes For Long But I Dont Really Have The Skills To Play It Well - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I've Been Playing Pes For Long But I Dont Really Have The Skills To Play It Well (1618 Views)

PSX ROMS - Do You Actually Play It? / My Xbox Don't Play Ntsc Designated Discs: Can My Xbox Play It When I Chipp It? / Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Playing Pes For Long But I Dont Really Have The Skills To Play It Well by austin4real(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ple does anyone have any suggestions on how i can better my game play, in Pro Evolution Soccer2009/2010. I would really appreciate it cos my pairs often beat me in the game.
Re: I've Been Playing Pes For Long But I Dont Really Have The Skills To Play It Well by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
if you aint good at it then you aint good. . . . . . . . dont try to force it and accept your faith.

my advice to you would be to choose a different game completely
Re: I've Been Playing Pes For Long But I Dont Really Have The Skills To Play It Well by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 14, 2010
Listen pal, you are like one of the hundred's burning their cash in commercial game centres because they do not know how to make their money last, and pay no attention to that stuff about finding some other game cos PES is the best for soccer lovers. I'l show you how to improve your gaming abilities (in pro evolution of course) by listing some common problems of gamers and how to get over them.

I'll be right back.
Re: I've Been Playing Pes For Long But I Dont Really Have The Skills To Play It Well by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 14, 2010
Listen pal, you are like hundreds of others who are burning their cash in commercial game centres because they don't know how to make their money last. Don't mind that talk about finding something else to play, Pes is the best game for soccer lovers. I'll show you how to improve your performance by stating common problems of novices and their solutions. Don't you worry, I was like you once, but now, Haha!
I'll be right back to begin the lessons.
Re: I've Been Playing Pes For Long But I Dont Really Have The Skills To Play It Well by MRInspectHer: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
Sup,jus use the strongest teams;chelsea,barcelona,inter milan esp pes 2009,real madrid pes 2010,juventus,ac milan.brazil&france always rememba to use the mark settings on the opponents strikers.also use the 5-4-1 formation.Good luck chap!
austin4real:

Ple does anyone have any suggestions on how i can better my game play, in Pro Evolution Soccer2009/2010. I would really appreciate it cos my pairs often beat me in the game.

(1) (Reply)

Help Change The Game Industry In Africa(share Your Ideas) / Nigerian-made Video Game: What Kind Of Game Do You Want To Play? / Help.. FIFA 14 UNLOCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.