Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi (487 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi by Wizmike111(m): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2017
A pastor who has recently had intercourse surprisingly after marriage has stood up about how he felt about the experience.

Job Antwi is a popular pastor who is known for his vow to remain a virgin till his wedding night.
The pastor, who is the spokesperson of the group calling itself the Association of Virgin Pastors, has finally had s*x and now say he regrets breaking his virginity very late.

According to Adom News, the Man of God who tied the knot last weekend, said he never knew there was something sweet in a women until he married.
“I never knew se*x is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before. It is sweeter than everything, in fact I wish I can do it every day,” he stated in an interview on Joy FM’s Weekend City show.

Recounting his first experience, Apostle Antwi said he nearly cried because he didn’t want to disappoint his newly wife, adding that his wife whom he claimed is experienced sexually, assisted him to navigate his way through the ‘Garden of Eden’ very easily.
“My wife has dated before and has experience so she taught me how to do it. I love my wife than every lady on this earth,” he stressed.

Job Antwi maintained that, he is still anointed and powerful even after breaking his virginity since he is lawfully married.

“If you marry in the Lord and you sleep with a woman, God likes it so still the power of God is upon me,” he stated.

Apostle Antwi who depicted himself as a benefactor of the Virgin ministers said he will soon report the new leader of the gathering.

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/i-never-knew-sex-is-this-sweet-i-wish-i.html

www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

Re: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi by marshalcarter: 2:58am On Jul 25, 2017
mods...can you pls remove this snail farmin pix abeeg undecided

Re: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi by ochobaba(m): 3:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Stop forming virgin man of God please

Re: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi by MrDude: 3:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Body no be firewood

Re: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Apostle Job Antwi by orisa37: 4:55am On Jul 25, 2017
You are not an apostle but a Nitwit.

Blank / Pay Your Debts Before Your Tithe / Reinhard Bonnke Returns To Nigeria For ‘farewell Message’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8