Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today (31758 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Klington: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2017
looking for otumba fayose's name here

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2017
bashydemy:

Wailers Fayose cannot fly out of Nigeria, He was placed under BAN by PMB so them no born am well make him near airport.

He has been banned since May 2016..
whose this muslim

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Bimpe29: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
ayodele starts with z abi?
Not A but F, as in Fayose. Lol

grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
whose this muslim

LOL what brought religion into this? Tell your Fayose and Wike if ythem born them well make them near International airport to travel to Ghana alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Bambela(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2017
The delegates does not represent the interest of the masses. we need Fayose to be among.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by earthcrust: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
So it has gone down to the point of making Nigerian President an artifact in London museum. I weep for my country..

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL what brought religion into this? Tell your Fayose and Wike if ythem born them well make them near International airport to travel to Ghana alone..
It's so shameful that some people like this fellow up here have lost their core sense of reasoning.
How is it possible for a president to ban a citizen not to talk of a democratically elected governor from free movements & traveling abroad when we are not in a military authoritarian regime?
Oo mase ọ!!!!
Some fellas just pick up banters from their social media Lord's and swallow it Hook line and sinker.
Don't you people have brains of your own?

Mr. ogbeni, Gov. Peteru Fayose was in China last year. He was also in munich Germany this year for the naming ceremony of his niece a daughter of one of his brothers Isaac.

O ga ooo.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by ANIEBIATNELSON: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2017
The list of Governors to visit President Buhari in London without Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state is incomplete.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

It's so shameful that some people like this fellow up here have lost their core sense of reasoning.
How is it possible for a president to ban a citizen not to talk of a democratically elected governor from free movements & traveling abroad when we are not in a military authoritarian regime?
Oo mase ọ!!!!
Some fellas just pick up banters from their social media Lord's and swallow it Hook line and sinker.
Don't you people have brains of your own?

Mr. ogbeni, Gov. Peteru Fayose was in China last year. He was also in munich Germany this year for the naming ceremony of his niece a daughter of one of his brothers Isaac.

O ga ooo.

LOL what a dummy, He was BAN from traveling after hus China trip, And about the Germany any proof to back your claim?

Since June 1st 2016, Fayose and Wike never dare the Banned order, Them no born them well..

http://www.post-nigeria.com/why-buhari-imposed-traveling-ban-on-fayose-wike-security-report/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/buhari-fayose-wike-travel-bans-expensive-jokes/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/204385-fayose-dares-buhari-stop-travelling-abroad-says-i-cant-cowed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by positivetaught: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Is it so difficult to do a simple thing right by APC?,why can't the president just address the nation by video if there is nothing to hide,haba!!.now lai Mohammed is mute or perhaps he is deeply in thought organising a lie of an excuse.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL what a dummy, He was BAN from traveling after hus China trip, And about the Germany any proof to back your claim?

Since June 1st 2016, Fayose and Wike never dare the Banned order, Them no born them well..

http://www.post-nigeria.com/why-buhari-imposed-traveling-ban-on-fayose-wike-security-report/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/buhari-fayose-wike-travel-bans-expensive-jokes/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/204385-fayose-dares-buhari-stop-travelling-abroad-says-i-cant-cowed.html

Lol.... "Them no born Dem well" really? Na you be court wet go sieze their passport Abi na the Cadaver in London mutuary go stop em.
Who are you for me to waste my precious time proving anyffing to you?
Mr. continue living in your Sai baba dream world of tyranny which will never come to be in our country Nigeria.
Our fundamental rights & freedom will always be sacrosant and the dictatorship y'all want will never see the light of day.
Oshokomole is prepping for an official visit to Dallas Texas, abeg go park trailer for road take block am okay.
What a people.... LOOOOOL.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Ojiofor: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
Maybe if they see him , they will let us rest with their propaganda and finally tell Fayose / FFk to shut up permanently

Funny thing , They even removed Fayose because they know he's the nonentity

Another Blow for Fayose loving LiePod Yoots grin grin grin

Oh and Liepods, we have seen you are very good with photoshop ...we'll expect what you have planned

Let them bring Buhari back home dead or alive.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Okwareke(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Erudite deceptive politician, where is fayose and wike ....
Stop deceiving Nigerians
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Saxifrage12(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
I can't see Fayose in list, this is absolutely rubbish
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by biodun83L(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
please fayose must be there to give us real facts snap pictures of the skeleton and post any other thing is counterfeit we know he is dead but lets have fun with the visit team #noelectioninsnambra
even if he is dead he is still relevant dan alur father silly idiot
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Moety: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
So Buhari has become a monument site that everybody goes to visit in London and take pictures with.

They should just do a time table for all of us to visit him in London.
grin cheesy grin guy you're wicked.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by biodun83L(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
please fayose must be there to give us real facts snap pictures of the skeleton and post any other thing is counterfeit we know he is dead but lets have fun with the visit team #noelectioninsnambra
even if he is dead he is still relevant dan ur father silly idiot

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by northvietnam(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
PHILipu1:
So that he will poison our president?
Fayose is a security treat to our president and he should not never be allow close to Mr president.

He can go their with dangerous chemical or perfume and finally kill our president.
Buhari/osinbajo till 2013

so you're literally saying Ekiti indigens r living in North Korea

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by northvietnam(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jungleluv5:
Then leave it.

come and force me naah
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by JavaKonjo: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
author=oluwasegun400 post=58801497]Some PDP governors would be part of the six governors that would pay President Buhari a visit at the Abuja house in London later today.

According to reports, Governors Emmanuel Udom, Dave Umahi of Ebonyi and Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state, would be part of six- governors that would be visiting President Buhari today.

Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state is also on the delegation. The visit according to presidential sources is being facilitated by the National Security Adviser, Babagana Munguno. The governors would depart for London from the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja later today and would return to Nigeria on Wednesday, July 26th.

This visit comes after someAPC governors and party chieftains met with President Buhari on Sunday July 23rd.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/25/pdp-governors-to-visit-president-buhari-in-london-today/

cc; lalasticlala[/quote]

Flying 1st class and collecting $10,000 per day allowance. Spend 30 mins visiting him and 2 weeks shopping in Harrods and Knightsbridge on govt money. Who will not pretend to be concerned about him so they can go. But they will never use their own money
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by JavaKonjo: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Why are we wasting money going to London ?

Why are we wasting money, treating Buhari in London Hospitals when we have good hospitals here _

Why are we wasting money hanging our jets at London ?

What is the problem with the Black Man ?

Well sad good questions
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by CharlotteFlair: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
abescom:
So the PDP governors are going to visit who? The Queen?

I guess this your post is the result of menstrual pains. Na like so he dey do you when he don start?
Lolss..used mentrual pad fall on you yakata!
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by pawesome(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
iamdynamite:
i thought fayose said he has pictures of ailing buhari, please do us a very big favour, tell fayose to release those authentic and exclusive pictures of buhari, or dont we deserve to know the truth?
wt we knw dt de hv in common is lies
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by iamdynamite(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
pawesome:
wt we knw dt de hv in common is lies
so you know fayose is also a lair....very pathetic !! two wrongs don't make a right
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by otokx(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
The people are watching.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by pawesome(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
iamdynamite:
so you know fayose is also a lair....very pathetic !! two wrongs don't make a right
Bro,wich politician dsnt lie?.....if ur highness dt u voted fr didnt lie to u guys so dt u cn vote him,me n u will b both busy doin sumtin reasonable..buh hia we re..stuck onto some belief dt he is dead or he isnt dead...as for me,am tired f propaganda...goin to c a president....evrytin in dis sense dsnt sound ryt..nt at all..only God knws hw much de will say de hv spent due to dis illness....
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Lol.... "Them no born Dem well" really? Na you be court wet go sieze their passport Abi na the Cadaver in London mutuary go stop em.
Who are you for me to waste my precious time proving anyffing to you?
Mr. continue living in your Sai baba dream world of tyranny which will never come to be in our country Nigeria.
Our fundamental rights & freedom will always be sacrosant and the dictatorship y'all want will never see the light of day.
Oshokomole is prepping for an official visit to Dallas Texas, abeg go park trailer for road take block am okay.
What a people.... LOOOOOL.

LOL you are just here wailing, I said Fayose and Wike have been placed on traveling BAN since last May 2016 and none of them fit dare the President order except they get approval from DSS and since that May 2016, None of them have travel out of Nigeria and you are here spewing thrash..

Like i said if them born your hero well make him near international Airport... haha
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:31am On Jul 26, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL you are just here wailing, I said Fayose and Wike have been placed on traveling BAN since last May 2016 and none of them fit dare the President order except they get approval from DSS and since that May 2016, None of them have travel out of Nigeria and you are here spewing thrash..

Like i said if them born your hero well make him near international Airport... haha

You are a certified ZOMBIE for believing that citizen not to talk of a governor can be barred by the presidency without a valid court order not to travel abroad.

Where were your Tyrants when Fayose went to Germany for a private visit.

Hey kid, am done engaging you.
Got better things to do.
Like I said go stop them when next they are travelling out.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

You are a certified ZOMBIE for believing that citizen not to talk of a governor can be barred by the presidency without a valid court order not to travel abroad.

Where were your Tyrants when Fayose went to Germany for a private visit.

Hey kid, am done engaging you.
Got better things to do.
Like I said go stop them when next they are travelling out.

LOL Fayose travel to Germany street in Ado Ekiti you mean? hahahha jov=ke of the century.. Since May 2016 none of them both Fayose and Wike dare the President order.. None of them ever fly out of Nigeria..

You can be fooling yourself and co wailing zombie haha.. If them try disobey the order, DSS go show them for airport..
No be only Germany him travel na US...

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL Fa strS go show them for airport.. No be onlna US...
Do I expect a Neanderthal like you to believe. Your opinion for your pocket. Its your cup of tea. LOL... No be on DSS na daura state services.
Go play with sand or something and stop wanking off my mention. Too busy for a Zombified kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Invasion: Sagay Blames Saraki For Missing Mace / Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.