Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (56705 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by QuinDimples(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
alcmene:

But why should a guy insult a lady just because she snubbed him?

I tire oooh...
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Serves him right, such a stipid old boy
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Eljay24(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
So she can talk like this . .. lol

this one is normal with ladies of our generation,
the future generation would be worst

just say hi to a lady,
first thing she will do is check
your profile,
profile pic
timeline
also grammatical errors
mutual friends

then she will decide whether to say

"K"
or Ignore

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Bestman111(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hahahahaha!!
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this is how she will be insulting and losing many suitors, if she clock 37yrs now without husband or boyfriend , she will Begin to jump from one prayer ministry to another seeking for solution, nah so I volunteer to help one of them the other day because she told me she haven't eat for the pass 2days and need small money for food items, I told her to come over to my place and collect the cash , come see bashing, she started calling me names , from yahoo yahoo ,rapist , ritualist even skull miner without knowing I'm not from West, how I wished E - ritual is possible, i would have donate her brain to amadioha for something meaningful in return...Ndi Ala
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by UbChapter(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
UbChapter:
This very punch eh...

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by OlujobaSamuel: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
the guy na idiot.
male or female, block button no far for me, your 3rd text on first chat determines how far we would roll.
make the lady save herself the mb, anger, time and battery power next time, just block such fool.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by ahhdah(f): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Darksider131:
Girls and stupidness started from 10,000 bc
.you cant reply his greetings but you can reply his insult

Ugly girls like that cant snub me..who have time sending ugly girls message
Youre very silly.. It's a must I'll reply abi??

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekem:

Don't mind them

That will show you how foolish some women can be at times

You cannot respond to simple messages

But you can devote all your time reacting and responding to insultive messages

To respond to massage no be by force nah.
She should have insulted him the more

Nansense
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:
So she had to wait until the guy started insulting her before she replied?

She could have just ignored him too.

Most women I know don't back away from a fight.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by VanUrch(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Girls are funny...the guy was been nice she didnt reply....na insult she come dey reply like say she dey fight person wey thief her virginity

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Eljay24:
So she can talk like this . .. lol

this one is normal with ladies of our generation,
the future generation would be worst

just say hi to a lady,
first thing she will do is check
your profile,
profile pic
timeline
also grammatical errors
mutual friends

then she will decide whether to say

"K"
or Ignore

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by misspineapple(f): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amadioha wit ferocious thunder?..Na wa..They are both mad.U dont go abt insulting ppl dat dnt chat wit nd nd u also dnt snub someone like dat,even if u wanna use style..
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by ibietela2(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some girls sha, i just unfriend them.

There's no need keeping unresponsive friends in your list
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nairanaira12: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
stGabrielo:

that lady SIM disrespectful,he should even CHARGE her to kot

I think the best thing to do if a lady snubs you is to just move on
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by lawrykings(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
its appalling how these present day girls carry and see themselves when we know their lives revolve around a man, most girls if not all today depend on a man for financial needs, moral support and guidance plus not forgetting the most SEXUAL SATISFACTION. yet these girls feel they have the world at their feet. well I little blame them, my fellow MEN hasn't really been doing fine to know what MANHOOD entails, thereby giving these ladies the guts to dictate the tempo. it is appalling really and a wake up call to all MEN, stop being a SISSY and MAN UP! to the guy laughing at the guy in this public assault of your fellow man, thats not mature of you at all.

as for the assaulted man, you don't batter words with a woman talk more of a girl. it is in their nature to blab. if it isn't working take a walk to your next species. there are diverse species in the ecosystem to waste your money loaded time on one small girlie.
build yourself a self-esteem, learn how to chat and you will see how small of a puppet these organisms called women could be.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
women still the experts at tongue lashing. grin

BTW what is pendulum?

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by harriet412(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
chai .. e pain the useless man grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by stGabrielo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

I think the best thing to do if a lady snubs you is to just move on
you ain't gat the sarcasmgrin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by harriet412(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
quentin06:
women still the experts at tongue lashing. grin

BTW what is pendulum?

u sure u don't know what pendulum is ? grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by wintersnow(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
"Vest your anger" grin
Rip English by both parties
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by wintersnow(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
I see this almost every day the best thing one can do is to ignore them

So why accept the friend request, if you're gonna snub em anyways ...
Women are just too compliCATED
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by funshy87(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
I guess the guy name is Paul Andy.... Who can proof me wrong?

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by micflo28(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Girls and mouth running sha. Her poise to pour out her litany of big vocabs made her nail her English teacher. The guy sha, don't know when to stop. grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Funkybabee(f): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Afi GBA ti girl ye ba ti bobo yen je SAA

Oti dun alawe mi
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by MabraO: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Not new it is a normal thing on fb and even twitter dms

But wot I don't understand is why did she not reply until d guy started abusing her.
Maybe wen I want to say hi to girl on fb I would start by insulting her that would get her attention more than saying nice things wink
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Jelal0007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some girls too silly sha, why did u respond 2 his insults? Abeg,una deserve each other.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Jelal0007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
ahhdah:

Youre very silly.. It's a must I'll reply abi??
She could have ignored him totally. Why snub him then later respond 2 his insults?
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Codes151(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
And u Censored the name
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by mofewilkie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
lawrykings:
its appalling how these present day girls carry and see themselves when we know their lives revolve around a man, most girls if not all today depend on a man for financial needs, moral support and guidance plus not forgetting the most SEXUAL SATISFACTION. yet these girls feel they have the world at their feet. well I little blame them, my fellow MEN hasn't really been doing fine to know what MANHOOD entails, thereby giving these ladies the guts to dictate the tempo. it is appalling really and a wake up call to all MEN, stop being a SISSY and MAN UP! to the guy laughing at the guy in this public assault of your fellow man, thats not mature of you at all.

as for the assaulted man, you don't batter words with a woman talk more of a girl. it is in their nature to blab. if it isn't working take a walk to your next species. there are diverse species in the ecosystem to waste your money loaded time on one small girlie.
build yourself a self-esteem, learn how to chat and you will see how small of a puppet these organisms called women could be.
uncle keep quiet, speak for your daughters alone.... Everyone has the right to ignore someone. Is it by force? The guy was obviously desperate.
if it was your sister being insulted won't you carry the phone and clap back.
It's a simple matter, respect yourself and others will respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
No be small "exhibit outdated arrogant"

Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by mofewilkie(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
She tried, she should have added more spice. The desperate mofo deserved it
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by KemjikaEme: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Strangers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.