Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) (7515 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by handsomenonny(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2017
There is actually no trick or way to know the exact
numbers of s3xual partners someone has had in the past that is undisputable but do you know that with an
observant mindset and a very keen eye one can have a
good idea of the s3xual experience of one’s partner.
So guys, if you want to know how experienced that babe is s3xually here are some signs to look out for.

1. Her words: A lady that find it very easy to talk about s3x is more likely to be s3xually experienced because more s3x induces more s3xual confidence especially when the s3x is great, once a woman is s3xually confident she will have no problem discussing s3x-related issues.

2. She is up-front: The more s3xual experience a
woman has, the more open she becomes about her
s3xual needs so when she knows her “onions” and what
turns her off during s3x then she is a pro between the
sheets.

3. She shows you a thing or two: “You might consider yourself a bedroom don, but when you get in bed with her, she begins to show you explosive things your body can do that you never knew and this is because, not only has she been pleased a lot of times, she has also learned how to please”.

4. She is brazen: “Does she find it easy to take off her clothes and dance for you? is she rocking that Cowgal move like a p0rn star? if she seems to be very uninhibited and able to let go in the bedroom, just know she is no rookie”.

3 Likes

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

How did I enter this mumu thread.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by BlackDBagba: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2017
To my advantage wink

1 Like

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by SuperSuave(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2017
hmmm... now I know it's everton vs madrid every weekend
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
How is this a disadvantage for a guy?
OP there are many mediums you can use to learn about sex without being promiscuous. No one wants a corpse in bed.

4 Likes

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did I enter this mumu thread.
I asked myself the same question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Op don take igbo dis. Morning I swear.. grin

1 Like

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Stevengerd(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Make una knw they smoke conc. igbo again, una no go hear!
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
OP there are many mediums you can use to learn about sex without being promiscuous. No one wants a corpse in bed.
eh eh Miss wait abeg who are you?put ur pics
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
And no one needs a prostitute either!

2 Likes

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Zerotraffic post=58806167] And no one needs a prostitute either![/quote
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Zerotraffic post=58806167] And no one needs a prostitute either![/quote

Smh
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Zerotraffic:
And no one needs a prostitute either!

How is that even a valid argument? Did I not address the promiscuous aspect? Are you one of those that just vomits words just for the sake of it ?

3 Likes

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh Miss wait abeg who are you?put ur pics

wink it would not be good for your health if I did
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by gentlekeny(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2017
its true sha.
Just that we pretend in public alot.

1 Like

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

wink it would not be good for your health if I did
never mind,put if atleast I wanna see who u are,just for some seconds
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
never mind,put if atleast I wanna see who u are,just for some seconds
Of course
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by femo86(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by CairoCharles: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Op sef eeh

5 Likes

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Michelle55: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2017
hehehehehe... I laugh op in Hawaii.. so you expect a woman to be a log of wood during the drilling bah? weldone .if she ain't good, Its you guys that will complain.. now she learnt new styles on how to please you guys, it's still an issue... nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

How is that even a valid argument? Did I not address the promiscuous aspect? Are you one of those that just vomits words just for the sake of it ?
And who was about arguing with me. what did you address;many mediums you can use to learn about sex without being promiscuous, was that what you addressed miss?, like masturbation i guess?. Your deceiving your self.
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Zerotraffic:
And who was about arguing with me. what did you address;many mediums you can use to learn about sex without being promiscuous, was that what you addressed miss?, like masturbation i guess?. Your deceiving your self.
Masturbation would be for my sole enjoyment. I can do this amazing thing called reading not sure if you are familiar with it? Oh and there are virtual tuition manuals that demonstrate what it is I need to know. All this and still be monogamous.

2 Likes

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by ahmedbanj(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
OP if I catch U ehn! mtchew nonsense...
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Vaxt(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2017
ahmedbanj:
OP if I catch U ehn! mtchew nonsense...
abi die de hungry this one ni
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Masturbation would be for my sole enjoyment. I can do this amazing thing called reading not sure if you are familiar with it? Oh and there are virtual tuition manuals that demonstrate what it is I need to know. All this and still be monogamous.
oh! just mind the size you roll with, some cucumbers are no longer good for health you know, do ave a nice day miss. Read and practice well for boo you hear and before i forget try and remain monogamous with a lose kitty.
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Zerotraffic:
oh! just mind the size you roll with, some cucumbers are no longer good for health you know, do ave a nice day miss. Read and practice well for boo you hear and before i forget try and remain monogamous with a lose kitty.
In your case if the glove feels too big it's not the fault of the hand.

1 Like

Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

In your case if the glove feels too big it's not the fault of the hand.
Actually my kind understands that every hoe can't be tight and not all virgins are innocent either. Have a nice day miss
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Zerotraffic:
Actually my kind understands that every hoe can't be tight and not all virgins are innocent either. Have a nice day miss
So what's your problem zerotraffic? You woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Why the transference?
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

So what's your problem zerotraffic? You woke up on the wrong side of the bed Why the transference?
Sure yeah my night was awfull seeing you force ur lose cunts on me.
Transference you ask; let say am trynna bring you to limelight.
Re: Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) by MissRaine69(f): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Zerotraffic:
Sure yeah my night was awfull seeing you force ur lose cunts on me.
Transference you ask; let say am trynna bring you to limelight.
Funny man
Sure let's go with that delusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) / Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.