Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Lucrative Is Popcorn Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Popcorn Business (1320 Views)

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Popcorn Business by nbuli(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2017
am a fresh graduate, I hope to go for my NYSC, next batch, and I intend going into popcorn business, and my questions are,
How lucrative is it? , How much is the equipment?
all comments and criticsm are welcome... #08106377052..... God bless!
Re: How Lucrative Is Popcorn Business by BeSafeOnline: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
nbuli:
am a fresh graduate, I hope to go for my NYSC, next batch, and I intend going into popcorn business, and my questions are,
How lucrative is it? , How much is the equipment?
all comments and criticsm are welcome... #08106377052..... God bless!
Hello there...popcorn business is a very lucrative one.

It totally depends on how you want to go about it.

You can go about it in various ways;

1) production and redistribution to wholesalers

2) Roadside production and selling

3) production and target sales to places like schools, churches, events, hotels and clubs, e.t.c

You can contact me via 0812 918 3044 to get your popcorn machine at a very affordable price as I deal with both the production of the machine and popcorn itself.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

$440 Payooner Fund Needed / Made In Nigeria Handbag / Facebook Page With 2,990+ Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.