Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It (38736 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by misspineapple(f): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2017
ok o
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Bimpe29: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2017
The actresses are snatching their colleagues' husband like sim swap. Bro, shine your eyes your arms might not be her ultimate arm/bus-stop.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Richy4(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
IJOBA2:
E NOR GO BETTER FOR THIS HUSBAND SNATCHER angry

I believe you got mind of your own right? Apart from @ gun point, do you think you can be snatched?
If no, then why would you think an adult got snatched?
He is not a toy or inanimate object that can be snatched...Don't you think that he has a say in that relationship?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by blackbeau1(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2017
We are waiting patiently for the fourth

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by holatin(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
Some women are so.... Sh.... Less....
Obinrin lota obinrin
pls tell me you are fat as your moniker implied, God sent me to pm you
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Lloydfolarin: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Satap and enjoy him for now,if they start calling you a husband snatcher you will start reacting like fresh crayfish on drying process,get yourself and your family off social media woman

Leave her alone.

What's your business with her life? Aproko.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Cheap prostitute.
If I a that man I will even be afraid becuase people never realy change.sooner or later her character will still manifest.
A typical example of yoruba women.i spite on her cheap pussy.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by fatymore(f): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
holatin:
pls tell me you are fat as your moniker implied, God sent me to pm you
lols..I slim pass.. Infact am tiny
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by holatin(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
lols..I slim pass.. Infact am tiny
ehyaaaa odabo nigbayen
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by lebete3000: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
You will still see something better in another man and jump ship! It's a fact you are glutton that never gets satiated! Keep counting ma.

She's just an Oliver Twist.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by fatymore(f): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
holatin:
ehyaaaa odabo nigbayen
thank orobo
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by fatymore(f): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
holatin:
ehyaaaa odabo nigbayen
thanks orobo
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Aeesha2: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Even if you were to marry again, Should It be the husband of your colleague ? May the universe judge you. The eeediot fathering another man's children leaving his own .
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by holatin(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
thanks orobo
abi I don robo ni ?
I slim pass rain drop
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by lebete3000: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
pweetiedee:
Yeah, they both found love, but for the sake of lasting together and the fact that Dorris will be seeing this...they should take it off social media.

Sweet looking.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by reee: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
so funny LOL
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Came: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
"when i get better thing,i dey hold am tight,i no dey use am play lie lie" she don take style tell us say person way been Marry the man way she collect dey use the man play... She don hold am tight, na with juju, abi wetin? I fear you Stella ... Continue, you hear, people dey watch.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by RaeMystix: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
I know one of her husbands' late, but never knew she was also married to someone else, before meeting her current husband.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by aalangel(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
decatalyst:
Who says you are stopping at 3? undecided

Snatching is her hobby.

You took the words right from my mouth.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Iamtemmiekim(f): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keep it up......
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ever since the death of her late and original husband she has been jumping from bed to bed, I think you should call it a break, compared to her late hubby these guys are riff raffs. angry
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by teelady(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
i like dorris, she just dey look them........matured lady, life is too short
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by nigeriafarmer: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Make me hear word
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by ofiko123(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
smh.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by battleaxe: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
This came out wrong. She lost Jaiye to the cold hands of death and many would interprete this to be that she could sacrifice Jaiye if everything could be restarted.

This is disappointing. She should at least respect the Aboderins, if not for anything.

Exactly my thoughts!..... unless there was something amiss in the union that was not visible prior to his death.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by whatsupbitches: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
any man that marries her dies afterwards so why will thjis third guy risk his life? mofo
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Pain(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
My Friend Just Purchased a Vehicle, Third 3rd Hand. He is looking for a Mechanic that Will Live with Him

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
j=
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by yongg: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

I would be interested in who was holding the butt. That's the. critical one here... Lol

How dare he!
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blah blah blah...until we hear that they have returned bride price. I don't care much about all these social media love.
Re: Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It by wizemax(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.