Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You (696 Views)

Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / How To Calculate Girls Ovulation Date+how To Conceive A Baby Boy And A Girl.. / What Watermelon Will Do To Women Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You by RuddyFusion(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Have you being trying to conceive, but to no avail?

Have tried any form of ART/Fertility Treatment before, yet with no result?

Do you think you're too old as a woman to conceive? you're over 40/50 and think your time is up?

Or as a man you're suffering from low sperm count and have never impregnated a woman before?

if the answer to the above questions are yes, then it's time for you to conceive and experience the joy of motherhood.

Be part of FusionNest Fertility Centre Omole Phase 1 Estate Ojodu Berger Lagos 5th year anniversary with 50% off their regular IVF Treatment price.....

FusionNest Fertility Centre Omole Phase 1 Estate Lagos is opening their doors to all couples struggling with cases of infertility. And they are not just giving you their words, just have a look at some of their testimonies below.

From 52 years old Mrs A.K who waited for 21 long years in marriage before God blessed her with the fruit of the womb a set of triplet through IVF at our clinic to 45 years old Mrs O.D who searched for 7 years and now 52 Years old Mrs O.K who waited for 15 years before coming to us and now a proud mother of a set of twins ( a boy and girl ) and 50 years old Mrs Tunde who God blessed with a beautiful baby girl.

You don't have to wait forever, take that next step today and register for our IVF Treatment 50% price slash and realize your dreams of parenthood.

Call us now on 08187929978 - 08115595778 or Email:info@fusionnestng.com - fusionnest@gmail.com
Better Still Click on the link here to register....http://fusionnestng.com/

Registration Ends August 31st 2017 Every Woman A Mother

Re: Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You by RuddyFusion(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Check The Flyers Below for more details.....

Re: Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You by RuddyFusion(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2017
The first set of couples to register, have a lot to benefit as you can see below

Re: Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You by jenny478: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2017
Dear Prince idialu, my doctor had told me to forget about having a child at my age and that I should have considered adopting a baby, but instead I took matters into my own hands and researched and found your herbal products, I have soon found it to be a treasure that I could refer to repeatedly. The clear cut logical yet compassionate approach that tackles infertility from a totally different perspective had captivated me. I have followed your step recommendations and after less than 1 month of trying, I finally succeeded in my long and painful battle. I am going to have a child. I have no words to express my gratitude to Prince idialu help to order the product email via: princeidialu@outlook.com or call +2348107996889
Re: Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You by toksroyal: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
The Motherhood Pack-9 life changing books if you are trying to conceive!
Change your approach today, read more, worry less!
Order today@fortressbookz@gmail.com, e-books only

Supernatural Childbirth
You shall not be barren
Belly Laughs
The Fertility Diet
The expectant father
Prayers and promises of supernatural childbirth
Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Waiting for Daisy
The Infertility Cure

Re: Trying To Conceive But No Success? Then Ths Is For You by RuddyFusion(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2018
Still ON

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Green Tea Extract / Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness / See Viral Photo Of A Gym In Nigeria, Were They Sell Food To The Gym-goer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.