Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Exploring the Safezone on the Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exploring the Safezone on the Internet (1399 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2017
People all over the world use the internet and what they do most while on the internet are chatting with friends, sending emails, reading news, shopping, sharing pictures, watching videos, searching for information and educating themselves. They use mostly free services on the internet; websites like Facebook, Google, YouTube, Amazon, Twitter, eBay, Instagram, WhatsApp, Alibaba and many more.

But many of these businesses are based on data mining, building secret profiles of internet users and selling data of their users to other businesses. And unfortunately internet users often find on these websites; fake products, fake shops, fake news, fake advertising and a lot of viruses and malware.

There is the Darknet on the internet (or the dark web) where people buy and sell drugs, illegal weapons, fake documents, stolen credit card details, email addresses, email accounts with passwords, whole identities of people and where viruses and malware can be bought. A few days ago two of the largest markets on the Darknet; AlphaBay and Hansa were shut down after an international police sting. You can read this for further details, http://news.sky.com/story/dark-net-markets-alphabay-and-hansa-shut-after-huge-international-police-sting-10955330

Some unscrupulous people on the internet created the Grayzone, from where they send spam emails, try to hack our accounts, spread viruses and malware, sell fake products, create fake shops and spread ransomware. All this damage done from the Grayzone is by getting email lists, passwords and software from the Darknet.

How do these unscrupulous people get all the data from internet users? In many cases they dont even need to hack a database! They just ask internet users, on one of their fake or phishing websites for their data and the internet users type these details and hand them over.

There are four main traps on the internet;
1. Fake prize draws
2. Fake lotteries
3. Fake coupons
4. Fake deals

I am very sure that virtually all internet users have received emails or have seen banner ads informing you that "you are a winner", "here is a coupon for you: £100 at Tesco", or fake deals like "an iPhone 7s for £120", "you are the winner of a lottery", or "you have won a prize draw" etc etc. The aim of all this is to collect your data.

To PROTECT internet users from all these fake stuff, what we need are free REAL prize draws, free REAL lotteries, free REAL coupons and REAL discounts and deals. To do this, we created the SafeZone! Because of all the nice stuff that we can do on the internet, we are kind of "living with" the bad stuff. It is OUR goal to deliver all the nice stuff, WITHOUT the bad stuff.

The SafeZone in combination with our PERNUM system gives internet users maximum privacy, maximum security, malware protection, secure payments without giving out your credit or debit card details to ANY website or ANY shop, free prize draws, free lotteries, free coupons and real discounts. In subsequent posts on this thread I would explain privacy on the internet, our PERNUM system and how internet users and businesses all over the world can explore the SafeZone.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2017
A colleague of mine sent me this last week. When I read it I smiled. This is exactly how these internet firms build secret profiles of internet users and profit from the information. Internet users need privacy on the internet. Why must these internet companies know everything about us? We should be able to enter a department store and buy stuff and make a secure payment without the store having our details.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Hello! Is this Gordon's Pizza?

No sir, it's Google's Pizza.

Did I dial the wrong number?

No sir, Google bought the pizza store.

Oh, alright - then I’d like to place an order please.

Okay sir, do you want the usual?

The usual? You know what my usual is?

According to the caller ID, the last 15 times you’ve ordered a 12-slice with double-cheese, sausage, and thick crust.

Okay - that’s what I want this time too.

May I suggest that this time you order an 8-slice with ricotta, arugula, and tomato instead?

No, I hate vegetables.

But your cholesterol is not good.

How do you know?

Through the subscribers guide. We have the results of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

Maybe so, but I don’t want the pizza you suggest – I already take medicine for high cholesterol.

But you haven’t taken the medicine regularly. 4 months ago you purchased from Drugsale Network a box of only 30 tablets.

I bought more from another drugstore.

It's not showing on your credit card sir.

I paid in cash.

But according to your bank statement you did not withdraw that much cash.

I have another source of cash.

This is not showing on your last tax form, unless you got it from an undeclared income source.

WHAT THE HELL? ENOUGH! I'm sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. I'm going to an island without internet, where there’s no cellphone line, and no one to spy on me ...

I understand sir, but you’ll need to renew your passport ... it expired 5 weeks ago.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

1 Like

Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Here are the benefits of the SafeZone to Consumers and Businesses.

Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
The SafeZone is currently by invitation only. New members need a SafeZone invitation code to try out the SafeZone.

In a few days from today I would start posting SafeZone invitation codes on this thread for anyone to use to access www.safezonepass.com I would be posting the SafeZone invitation codes 3 - 6 times everyday at random times of the day.

The SafeZone invitation code works only once so the first person to use each invitation code posted here gets free access to the SafeZone and also receives invitation codes that can be used to invite others to try out the SafeZone.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I promised to start posting SafeZone invitation codes here after a few days but unfortunately I was unable to. We spent a lot of time doing a lot of improvements and testing. Now I have the invitation codes but I am unable to post them here because my management stated that I should not post or spread the invitation codes on social media. So anyone who wants a SafeZone invitation code should send a whatsapp message or text message to the mobile number on my signature. I promise to respond with the invitation code within 24 hours.

The SafeZone is open to everyone living in all countries that is 14 years old and above.

In my next post I would explain what the SafeZone is all about and how users can benefit from it.

sosy25:
The SafeZone is currently by invitation only. New members need a SafeZone invitation code to try out the SafeZone.

In a few days from today I would start posting SafeZone invitation codes on this thread for anyone to use to access www.safezonepass.com I would be posting the SafeZone invitation codes 3 - 6 times everyday at random times of the day.

The SafeZone invitation code works only once so the first person to use each invitation code posted here gets free access to the SafeZone and also receives invitation codes that can be used to invite others to try out the SafeZone.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Our plan is to ensure maximum privacy and maximum security on the internet.

On the maximum privacy side each user is issued with a 10 digit pernum meaning PERsonal NUMber. Instead of giving your personal email address out and receiving a lot of potential spam and scam emails users just give out their pernum. In the settings they can decide the emails they want to receive and the emails they dont want to receive. We also offer internet searches in complete privacy with no records of what you searched for on the internet. You would not search for "flights to Los Angeles" and start seeing adverts of "flights to Los Angeles". It's also not right for us to leave our credit and debit card details with shops and websites just because we bought something. With your pernum you can pay for groceries in shops and websites without the shop or website having your credit or debit card details. The shop should not have a record that Mr James bought something from the store and they should not have the credit card details of Mr James. All the shop would have is the 10 digit pernum of Mr James and it does not show clearly that its Mr James. This payment function covers both privacy and security.

On the maximum security side we intend to make our website unhackable. There have been a lot of high profile hacks recently where the personal data of millions of people were stolen by hackers. Our two factor authentication system would make our website impossible to be hacked. Every user would login with their 10 digit pernum, their password and 3 randomly generated numbers from their 6 digit master pin that they selected during sign up. While logged in when users try to change any settings they would need to confirm it with their password and 3 random numbers from their master pin.

We intend to create a complete SafeZone on the internet where internet users can shop, chat, play games and win cash and other prizes, participate in foreign lotteries without buying lottery tickets, send money to each other, earn money, participate in affiliate activities and have fun etc in complete privacy and security. Everyday for the next 14 days whenever you login to the SafeZone you would observe that content has been added to the site.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
In my last post I stated that content, features and functions would be added to the SafeZone regularly over the next 14 days and even after.

One of the features we are adding on www.safezonepass.com would benefit those who have friends, family and clients living in the United States. We have a joint venture that would enable our users living in the United States to enjoy discounts when they visit pharmacies like Albertsons, CVS Pharmacy, Duane Reade, Kmart Pharmacy, Vons, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Kroger, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Winn Dixie and over 50,000 pharmacies all over the United States. Any of our members can request for a free discount card and when ever they go to any of these over 50,000 pharmacies they would receive a discount and the person who invited them would earn some money.

So if you know people living in the United States give them your invitation codes and tell them to sign up so that when they and the people they invited go to any of the over 50,000 pharmacies in the United States you would be in Nigeria and earn a commission in US Dollars. You would earn a commission for five generations, so if you know Mr A in New York and he signs up with your code and gives his code to his cousin Mr B in Houston and Mr B signs up and gives his code to his friend Mr C in Miami, Mr C signs up and gives his code to his brother Mr D in Los Angeles, Mr D signs up and gives his code to Mr E in Washington DC. Whenever Mr A, B, C, D, E go to any of the over 50,000 pharmacies in the United States they would enjoy a discount and you would be in Nigeria and also earn a commission in US Dollars. Remember that it is only Mr A you know, you probably dont know Mr B, Mr C, Mr D and Mr E but when they go to the pharmacy you would earn a commission.

So I would advice that if you know somebody living in the United States directly give the person your code. If you know someone that knows somebody living in the United States give that person your code to sign up and tell that person to give his code to the people he knows in the United States and you would still benefit from the commission.

If you live in the United States and you come across this thread and you are interested, simply send a whatsapp message to the mobile number on my signature and you would receive an invitation code in less than 24 hours.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is another reason why internet users around the world need to sign up for the SafeZone and shop online in the SafeZone. When you shop on websites in the SafeZone you are protected from fake products, counterfeits, identity theft etc.

http://news.sky.com/story/police-shut-28000-websites-selling-counterfeits-11051451
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 3:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Anyone logging into the SafeZone would have observed two new hexagons. One hexagon is for "Webinars" and the other is for "Radio Shows". The two hexagons explain SafeZone in detail and they would enable new SafeZone users to understand the vision of the SafeZone and how they can benefit and enjoy using the SafeZone.

The Webinars hexagon has recaps of General Webinars that took place on;
July 17, 2017
September 6, 2017
September 13, 2017
September 18, 2017

I would encourage anybody that wants to know more about SafeZone to read these recaps.

The SafeZone radio show takes place on America Matters Radio every Tuesday and Thursday at 9am - 10am US Pacific Time (5pm - 6pm in Nigeria). The radio show is hosted by Cate Kozikowski and broadcast live on the internet so internet users around the world can listen in on the website of America Matters Radio. People living around Reno, Nevada, USA where America Matters Radio is located can also listen at 1180AM on radio. For those who miss the show a recording is available as a podcast on the website of America Matters Radio after some hours. Recordings are also available on the Webinars hexagon when logged into the SafeZone.

When logged into the SafeZone click the "Radio Shows" hexagon and you can listen to recordings of the radio shows that took place on September 14, 2017 and September 21, 2017. I believe recordings of future radio shows would also be available here.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
When users log into the SafeZone they would see that the "Profile" hexagon has been added. When the "Profile" hexagon is clicked it shows 3 hexagons on the next page;

1. Profile Pic Hexagon - When this hexagon is clicked you would be able to upload/change your profile picture. Your profile picture would be displayed when you give your invitation code to a person and the person uses your invitation code while trying to sign up to the SafeZone

2. Change Password Hexagon - Just as the name indicates when clicked this hexagon gives users the opportunity to change their SafeZone password. You would need to confirm the change of password by typing 3 random digits of your 6 digit master pin. After that click "Submit".

3. Pernum Hexagon - When the Pernum hexagon is clicked it shows you your "Lifetime Free Pernum" also if you purchased any customized, premium or vanity pernum it would also be shown here
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
OK! So, many have called me to ask "WHEN" our All Natural HEALTHY ENERGY Drink called Pyraboost is going to be available... and the answer is? NOW!!!

Yeah PyraBoost Energy Drink, the World’s only energy drink in powder form can now be ordered on our website. Pyraboost turns every drinkable water into energy drink and it has low sugar and very importantly it contains no caffeine. PyraBoost Energy Drink Watermelon
5.3oz (150 Grams) - 60 servings - makes 4 gallons (15.1 Liters)
* Cognition * Focus * Motivation * Fitness * Memory * Energy * Vitality * Neuroprotection
Only 5 calories per serving. GMO free. Made in the USA.

Click the second link on my signature to order this unique energy drink in powder form. Very soon it would be possible to order Pyraboost from the SafeZone.

If you want to try Pyraboost send a whatsapp message or call the number on my signature. I may be able to arrange discounts if you purchase more than two units. Pyraboost can be ordered and shipped to every country on this earth.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pyraboost Energy Drink.

Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
The Rainbow Currency is the exclusive digital currency for the SafeZone. It is backed by company shares, strictly limited, and irrevocably connected to our strong SafeZone economy. Pay for products and services with maximum privacy and security.

The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) would start on November 6, 2017 and end on November 13, 2017. Each unit (twinkle) would be offered at a discounted price of $0.002 on the first day of the ICO. The discount offered per unit would reduce each day of the ICO so its cheaper to buy on the first day of the ICO than to buy on the second day.

Trading in the Rainbow Currency would commence on a cryptocurrency exchange on November 15, 2017. There is a total supply of 100 billion units (twinkles) and this supply is fixed and would NEVER increase. It's very likely that the price would go up significantly when trading commences so this is a good investment. The minimum investment per individual is $10 and the maximum investment is $1 million. With the minimum investment of $10 you would receive 5,000 units (twinkles) at the price of $0.002 each. Payment options are; bitcoin, ether and bank wire.

This offer is open to anyone in any country that is above the age of 14 years. Any one who is interested should send a whatsapp message or call the number on my signature.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 3:37am On Nov 07, 2017
sosy25:
The Rainbow Currency is the exclusive digital currency for the SafeZone. It is backed by company shares, strictly limited, and irrevocably connected to our strong SafeZone economy. Pay for products and services with maximum privacy and security.

The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) would start on November 6, 2017 and end on November 13, 2017. Each unit (twinkle) would be offered at a discounted price of $0.002 on the first day of the ICO. The discount offered per unit would reduce each day of the ICO so its cheaper to buy on the first day of the ICO than to buy on the second day.

Trading in the Rainbow Currency would commence on a cryptocurrency exchange on November 15, 2017. There is a total supply of 100 billion units (twinkles) and this supply is fixed and would NEVER increase. It's very likely that the price would go up significantly when trading commences so this is a good investment. The minimum investment per individual is $10 and the maximum investment is $1 million. With the minimum investment of $10 you would receive 5,000 units (twinkles) at the price of $0.002 each. Payment options are; bitcoin, ether and bank wire.

This offer is open to anyone in any country that is above the age of 14 years. Any one who is interested should send a whatsapp message or call the number on my signature.
The Rainbow Currency ICO has commenced as scheduled. Please visit the second link on my signature for all information you need about the ongoing Rainbow Currency ICO. If you have any questions please send a whatsapp message or call the number on my signature.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Today is the second day of the ongoing Rainbow Currency Initial Coin Offering (ICO). 400 million twinkles are available for sale today at a very, very attractive price of $0.003. Minimum investment is $15. Payment methods are Bank Wire, Bitcoin and Ether. Visit the second link on my signature to order today.

Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Today is the third day of the ongoing Rainbow Currency Initial Coin Offering (ICO). 400 million twinkles are available for sale today at a very, very attractive price of $0.003 per twinkle. Minimum investment is $15. Payment methods are Bank Wire, Bitcoin and Ether. Visit the second link on my signature to order today.

Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Today is the fourth day of the ongoing Rainbow Currency Initial Coin Offering (ICO). 500 million twinkles are available for sale today at a very, very attractive price of $0.004 per twinkle. Minimum investment is $10. Payment methods are Bank Wire, Bitcoin and Ether. Visit the second link on my signature to order today. Rainbow Currency is YOUR EVERYDAY MONEY.

Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by hanassholesolo: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
sosy25:
A colleague of mine sent me this last week. When I read it I smiled. This is exactly how these internet firms build secret profiles of internet users and profit from the information. Internet users need privacy on the internet. Why must these internet companies know everything about us? We should be able to enter a department store and buy stuff and make a secure payment without the store having our details.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Hello! Is this Gordon's Pizza?

No sir, it's Google's Pizza.

Did I dial the wrong number?

No sir, Google bought the pizza store.

Oh, alright - then I’d like to place an order please.

Okay sir, do you want the usual?

The usual? You know what my usual is?

According to the caller ID, the last 15 times you’ve ordered a 12-slice with double-cheese, sausage, and thick crust.

Okay - that’s what I want this time too.

May I suggest that this time you order an 8-slice with ricotta, arugula, and tomato instead?

No, I hate vegetables.

But your cholesterol is not good.

How do you know?

Through the subscribers guide. We have the results of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

Maybe so, but I don’t want the pizza you suggest – I already take medicine for high cholesterol.

But you haven’t taken the medicine regularly. 4 months ago you purchased from Drugsale Network a box of only 30 tablets.

I bought more from another drugstore.

It's not showing on your credit card sir.

I paid in cash.

But according to your bank statement you did not withdraw that much cash.

I have another source of cash.

This is not showing on your last tax form, unless you got it from an undeclared income source.

WHAT THE HELL? ENOUGH! I'm sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. I'm going to an island without internet, where there’s no cellphone line, and no one to spy on me ...

I understand sir, but you’ll need to renew your passport ... it expired 5 weeks ago.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Only white people will fall for this.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 2:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Fall for what?

hanassholesolo:

Only white people will fall for this.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Today is the fifth day of the ongoing Rainbow Currency Initial Coin Offering (ICO). 600 million twinkles are available for sale today at a very, very attractive price of $0.005 per twinkle. Minimum investment is $10. Payment methods are Bank Wire, Bitcoin and Ether. Visit the second link on my signature to order today. Rainbow Currency is YOUR EVERYDAY MONEY.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 5:40am On Nov 14, 2017
The Rainbow Currency Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is now scheduled to end on Friday, November 17, 2017.

For today 700,000,000 twinkles are available for sale at the price of $0.006 per twinkle. The accepted payment methods are; bank wire, bitcoin and ether. The minimum order is 2,000 twinkles at the price of $0.006 is just $12. We lowered the amount needed to get in because we want millions of people around the world to own the Rainbow Currency. Already people from 157 different countries have bought the Rainbow Currency. Some businesses already accept the Rainbow Currency and more businesses would accept the Rainbow Currency within the next three months and the price would increase.

Trading of the Rainbow Currency on a cryptocurrency exchange is scheduled to commence on Monday, November 20, 2017. We expect the Rainbow Currency to break into the top 20 coinmarketcap list of the top cryptocurrencies in the world. We expect the Rainbow Currency to enter the list at between number 15 and number 20. When the Rainbow Currency enters that list it would have a lot of exposure, several hedge funds and other financial institutions and speculators would try to buy the Rainbow Currency then and the price would appreciate. It would be better for anyone who comes across this post to buy the Rainbow Currency now that the price is $0.006 so that when the speculators get in later you can enjoy the appreciation in the value.

Click the second link on my signature to know more about the Rainbow Currency and to order your units of the Rainbow Currency. If you have any questions please call the number on my signature. Thank you for reading.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2017
For today 800,000,000 twinkles are being offered for sale at $0.007. The minimum order is 2,000 twinkles which at the price of $0.007 amounts to $14. Payment methods are; bank wire, bitcoin or ether.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 5:35am On Nov 16, 2017
For today 900 million twinkles are being offered for sale at the price of $0.008 per twinkle. The minimum order is 1,500 twinkles, at the price of $0.008 per twinkle this amounts to $12.

Acceptable payment methods are; bank wire, bitcoin and ether.

Visit the second link on my signature to order.
Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Today is the last day of the ongoing Rainbow Currency Initial Coin Offering (ICO). 1 billion twinkles of Rainbow Currency are available for sale at the price of $0.009. Minimum order is 1,500 twinkles, at the price of $0.009 its $13.50. Payment options are; bank wire, bitcoin and ether. If you have not ordered yet you still have an opportunity to order. After today if you need to buy the Rainbow Currency you have to buy it from a cryptocurrency exchange at a higher price. Visit the second link on my signature to order. Rainbow Currency is BETTER THAN GOLD.

Re: Exploring the Safezone on the Internet by sosy25: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017 at 11:00am U.S. Pacific Time (8pm Nigerian Time)

On Monday we will celebrate our successful ICO and the Rainbow Currency will be traded on the first Cryptocurrency Exchange.

We will share our strategy for the short-term and long-term success of our currency, as well as attractive incentives for all Internet users.

We will explain the distribution of all remaining coins through Proof of Activity and we will explain our 2-Wallet System. Don’t miss the webinar!

(1) (Reply)

Verifiable Contract Jobs, Needing Financiers/executors. / Exchange Rate For Today - Nov 02 2017 (USD , EUR , GPB) / Vehicle Collateral Loan In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.