Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (31233 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by cantcme1: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
@baybbootz

Ur absolutely right
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by CyberG: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
michelin89:

Take lyfe as an example. He knows when to drop the ball.

You're obviously NOT gonna persuade anyone with your viewpoint since you get all so testy about this subject! How many people you wan "fight"??
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2010
Girl846:

I am a girl, and I know many non-virgins will never admit this due to pride, but most non-virgins are resentful of virgins because virgins, unlike them, were able to keep themselves. They console themselves for their lack of control by lashing out and acting above it.
Virgins can always decide to become non-virgins (it takes only a few minutes after all) but non-virgins can NEVER get what they have squandered.

DO I SPEAK LIES??

Nope. You're 100% on the ball with your comment.

I have also noticed the sometimes overly aggressive response to virgins here.

1 Like

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
CyberG:

You're obviously NOT gonna persuade anyone with your viewpoint since you get all so testy about this subject! How many people you wan "fight"??

Were you released from the cage today and need some attention?

davidylan:

Nope. You're 100% on the ball with your comment.

I have also noticed the sometimes overly aggressive response to virgins here.

Are you sure? Or perhaps these non virgins who oh my God are so much regretting to have lost their dignity are mad at the men who put so much pressure on virginity?
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Kunbee: 3:50am On Feb 09, 2010
@op congrats abi undecided undecided
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2010
michelin89:

Like your mother, abi?
nope ! Its actually u , taking over the trade from your mother that has been into it for more than 3 decades is no longer attractive thus cant attract customers. My advice for u is that u watch the way u open your legs so that your virginal wall dont loosen quickly. If not u will end up very miserable like your mother.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2010
Rooneyboy:

nope ! Its actually my sister , taking over the trade from my mother that has been into it for more than 3 decades is no longer attractive thus cant attract customers. My advice for her is that she watches the way she opens her legs so that her virginal wall dont loosen quickly. If not she will end up very miserable like our mother.

I hear you. cool

1 Like

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2010
Michelin i ve got to go to work now , aint got ur time.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Madukaele(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2010
michelin89 (f) pls i need sex, how can we meet.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by jenibayo(f): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2010
Madukaele:

michelin89 (f) pls i need intimacy, how can we meet.

Another xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by dowjones(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ poster : you're a GOAT for de-flowering a girl !

nothing personal, i just hate people who do stuff like this and post it on the web !! angry
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by pwiz(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2011
Hehehe pastor dowjones cool
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by obowunmi(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2011
Her toto was sweet abi ? Now uve disvirgined her, you MUST marry her.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by dowjones(m): 2:44am On Mar 03, 2011
p.wiz:

Hehehe pastor dowjones cool

far from being a pastor, i'm prejudiced against virgins, i like my women vintage, slightly used but in good condition . yes boss ! wink
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by deniyor: 4:29am On Mar 03, 2011
my wife of 6 yrs is a virgin
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Arcadia(f): 2:01am On Apr 08, 2012
LOL@michelin. Serves u right. Ashewo nor be work o! Wise up.

1 Like

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Arcadia(f): 2:02am On Apr 08, 2012
Madukaele: michelin89 (f) pls i need sex, how can we meet.
hahahaha. On point boy!
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Emeraldrita1(f): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
michelin89:

You were given fingers but a brain to direct them. Why do you always refuse to use it?
huh! @tyms reflection dnt need mirrors undecided
michelin89:

You were given fingers but a brain to direct them. Why do you always refuse to use it?
huh! @tyms reflection dnt need mirrors
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Vetolips(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
michelin89:

Like your mother, abi?
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by LajaLaba: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
michelin89:

I hear you. cool
Cheapie how market now?
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
big lie, i nid pishure evidence
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
dmalam: big lie, i nid pishure evidence
Nor be only pisho. U nor nid video ni?
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Op, Congrats. U're now finally a man grin grin
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by jayblinx(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
michelin89:

Like your mother, abi?
ure jx 2 hard on ntn...stp dat bhaviour..it wont do u any gud
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Tuntheycr7: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
michelin89:

Like your mother, abi?
Chei !
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guys just like our finger we are all unequal and unparralleld in every aspect of our lives, there are nuns who keep their virginity till their death and monks who do so also, even in the time of mary God killed many nations because of the sin adultry, sadom and gomora, need I say more, if you have self discipline and control that should be your private matter not the world fault if you don't, there are still men out there who keep themselves till their wedding night and married men who sleep with everything that moves even their offspring so please let this settle the dispute.
Try and put every stray individaul straight instead of pointing fingers
That's why you will see the westerners so developed its not because they are better than us its because they accept you for who you are be you a gay, lesbian, satan whorshipper, athiest, monothiest and what have you, it is a stake between you and you creator,
You will never see learned fellow strap a bomb to his chest because his fellow country God don't worship his God, so please let's live and let be
Enough said
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
And no one has answered th question "When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly."
Well I don't know but I hear if he first time he pucks her as good as she wants she will love him forever,
By the way why are you guys so uptight sex is a normal thing like any activity
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Ruthioreth(f): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
lyfe: @Zugoboss
Do u study non-virgin psychology. Please why are they always furious on post like this.

@Michelin:
Well I can see You blew it God-knows-when to one smart *** lyke the poster, but you can still be a secondary Virgin
Ladies put you legs together for Jesus. grin   laughing in Java language.
hehehehe, U̶̲̥̅̊... R so right
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Monicasque(f): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
its normal to feel overprotective , proud, thankful and even more inlove in such cases.

1 Like

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ujujoan: ^^^ Some of us are actually non virgins by choice and have no regrets whatsoever! Now what I resent is people like you insinuating that that fact that I'm not a virgin means I lack self control! I can never get my virginity back, but I can say NO when I want to. I can go without sex for years and still have sex whenever I want to. It's called freedom. You should try it . . .

None virgin by choice!!!!! I don't think I've heard that before n talking about abstinence after having sex? Isn't that just undecided out of dis world?
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Ruthioreth(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Stylishrita: None virgin by choice!!!!! I don't think I've heard that before n talking about abstinence after having sex? Isn't that just undecided out of dis world?
ujujoan is ryt, U̶̲̥̅̊... Can abstain if U̶̲̥̅̊... Wnt 2 ,dere is nothing strange abt D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊.

1 Like

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Stylishrita: None virgin by choice!!!!! I don't think I've heard that before n talking about abstinence after having sex? Isn't that just undecided out of dis world?
No its not have you not seen people who quit smoking or quit drugs after being addcited to it for so many years don't be so bent on your way and myopia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.