Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN (2069 Views)

Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate / Collaboration With Web Designers,programmers,web Hosting Companies / Reasons We Have Less Female Programmers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by king010: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Are you in Ibadan, Oyo state and you are a professional website designer and programmer?
Are you out there, who can speak good English and also you are capable to stand at the front of 5 Thousands people to teach website design and development including programming, I have an offer for you today. Please you must be able to lecture people on
HTML & CSS, PHP, Java script,,coding, Programming and the like.
Please this is only meant for people in Ibadan only.
Please note that you will be paid huge amount of money for this.
If you can do all this successfully please call or WhatsApp me on this number now 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4
You can also email me on vaticankinglive@gmail.com now.. Thank you.
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by king010: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Give us a call
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by king010: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
call us today we need more capable lecturer
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by king010: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
You must be able to speak good English please, because you want to lecture University graduate
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by acero120: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
w
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by king010: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2017
acero120:
[color=#990000][/color] what about someone living in Benin city, willing to relocate ?
You can relocate based on your own wish only, Note that I only need someone based in Ibadan, so if you fully relocate in Ibadan and you are qualified for all what I wrote above, that is Okay for you
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by king010: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Email us at vaticankinglive@gmail.com
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by Lescott7(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2017
@ Op, i will be graduating by august, this year. I wish to learn web-designing and programming. Where can i learn it in Ibadan?
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Lescott7:
@ Op, i will be graduating by august, this year. I wish to learn web-designing and programming. Where can i learn it in Ibadan?
Contact or whatsApp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 now, and that is their work they are experts in it
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
king010:
Are you in Ibadan, Oyo state and you are a professional website designer and programmer?
Are you out there, who can speak good English and also you are capable to stand at the front of 5 Thousands people to teach website design and development including programming, I have an offer for you today. Please you must be able to lecture people on
HTML & CSS, PHP, Java script,,coding, Programming and the like.
Please this is only meant for people in Ibadan only.
Please note that you will be paid huge amount of money for this.
If you can do all this successfully please call or WhatsApp me on this number now 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4
You can also email me on vaticankinglive@gmail.com now.. Thank you.
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulous
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
king010:
call us today we need more capable lecturer
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Good indeed
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
peace19:
Good indeed
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Call us today
Re: JOB Opportunity/good News For Web Designers/programmers In IBADAN by peace19: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2017
peace19:
Call us today

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Accessed The Dark Web Or Deep Web Share Your Experience / I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. / [Help Request]How Do I Upload Images Into My Database using Visual Basic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.