Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (3008 Views)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! / I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2010
catchthescammernow@yahoo.com

have you been scammed by anyone through the internet and cant seem to get a trace on the culprit, then send me his email,phone number,account details and any other thing he used to contact you and i will help you locate him/her/them in 48hrs or less.
scammers beware because your grips on nairaland is over
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
i will investigate and expose users who have a scam story to their name/profile
or those who are busy running fake businesses or dubious money making schemes
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
lets put a complete stop to scammers
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
i will run a comprehensive background and info check on them
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2010
cool
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
send the details
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Cecegrace(f): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hello privatei,

I might just have to take you up on that offer. cry My sister was once scammed into Paying N10,000 to one Paul or so last year January.

I dont have all the required information, although I dont know how serious you are but if you are serious about what you said in your post, I will meet with my sis this weekend and may be by monday I will have enough information to post to you.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by king2t: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
How am i sure the owner of dis thread is nt a scammer

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by saksonA: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
anoda scammer
pls beware
your datas might even be dealth with. so nairalanders be cautious of your online post
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
for all those who accuse me of scamming and i never asked for any dime from any one,,
nigerians who have skeletons in their closets are always on the offensive when it comes to such things , i'm certain i will find a lot of dirt on all you arrogant fools
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
this king2t is into alot of fraudulent online businesses like selling virtual c cars and other hacking softwares and tools and he said '' i dont dont do test''
doesnt have an office, doesnt even use a valid bank account, collects all his payments throughliberty reserve

if you can load 9000 into a v card you sell for 2000 why then do you sell it,
another scammer and i will shout it all out on the whole forum and expose you before others fall victim

so between you and i who is more likely to alter peoples profiles
with all the 419 intended packages you are running on that site of yours
nigerianguys.
lets expose the scammer [king2t] now

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
at cecegrace
get the guys phone number and also the account your sister paid into, he will also be exposed
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by king2t: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2010
?
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2010
you are doing illegal actions and you are proud of it, i dont feel sorry for you but those who are doing business with you because someday you will be arredted over some of these your so called items and you will take innocent people down with you
house BEWARE OF KING2T
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
HE HAS A SITE FILLED WITH OVER 30 SO CALLED mONEY MAKING PACJAGES,

whats your office address.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2010
.hmmm
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Mikeloo: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2010
A guy jst like kingt2 scammed me, i will send his details 2 u
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by rasputinn(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2010
king2t:

How am i sure the owner of dis thread is nt a scammer

grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehe,ojigbijigbi

Why are you attacking the OP,I think peeps should try him and see for themselves abi e get a e dey do you
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by rasputinn(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2010
privatei:

you are doing illegal actions and you are proud of it, i dont feel sorry for you but those who are doing business with you because someday you will be arredted over some of these your so called items and you will take innocent people down with you
house BEWARE OF KING2T
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
HE HAS A SITE FILLED WITH OVER 30 SO CALLED mONEY MAKING PACJAGES,

whats your office address.

Ogbeni over to you,you have been indicted,come and defend yourself now
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
hes a real dupe
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
do you have any lead on him yet. i expected the bank to give me his details but they refused.i wish i have a means to get his details,i would,nt mind travelling to lagos to track him.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by fidellamo(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2010
@ poser, i think all hands should be on deck to get this king2t of a guy before he gives nairaland a bad name. I had not read this post yet when i asked him to fund my liberty reserve (which he adverises everywhereas what de does) with $50 at #140/dollar which he has not done so for more than two weeks now after sending me his bank account details (No. 4114457099, Name:Kakache e., Bank: Zenith) to pay in the money which i did and he cut communication with me immediately after. he is a real scammer and i hope the bank will help give us his details to help get him before he also scams other unsuspecting nairalanders of their hard earn money.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
i reported to the moderator but did'nt get a word;do you still have ur deposit slip,it could help track him even if its in 10 years am sure he provided passport and other data during d opening of those bank accounts,his account officer or branch manager would provide something about him when a decisive action is taken
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by client007: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
hhhhmmmm, could this b efcc format of those Y bois, if not, then do i need to pay you for your service?

and when do i pay? after scammers have been caught or before scammers are caught,

appreciate ur response on this
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by ofegge73(m): 2:55am On Mar 14, 2010
I have been scammed by one Ernest Emelezi,here is his phone no.08039612831.
The Man deceived me and took my money,When I called him,he promised to make me a refund,uptil now,if I call him he has one story to tell or the other,I thought of making a formal complaint to the EFCC,Cos he has scammed a lot of other people.He is presumably living in port harcourt
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by SOLAADETUNJI: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
You can escape scammers by simply opening your eyes.Always have it at the back of ur mind that there is no free meal anywhere.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by naijacutee(f): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2010
You sef, how can you believe that you can pay N25,000 for an iPhone and someone will post it to you?
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2010
naijacutee:

You sef, how can you believe that you can pay N25,000 for an iPhone and someone will post it to you?

Sorry o, but how did you know it was an iphone the victim bought? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Prices of Iron Rods? / Bayo Ligali, The Late Zain Boss, Witchcraft In Zain, Did They Get Him? / Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.