Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC (54961 Views)

How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by victorazy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
decatalyst:
I have enjoying this movie narrative please.

When is the part two coming out?

Not movie, I had the same experience in ph in 2002, day I will never forget.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
decatalyst:
I have enjoying this movie narrative please.

When is the part two coming out?

Guy I swear I also don't believe her story am sorry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
where is Seun Osewa He should come and tell us how she was scientifically saved from the hands of the evil ones.... Their Is God,
cc: Seun
victorazy:

Narrate your own ,your might be realistic.
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
sad
grin

more koboko to your elbow
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by skyhighweb(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
if this is true thank God, now the lady is very stupid, three people gone like that one even come down follow u go park u no shout hold am, seriously.
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by AngelicBeing: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
robosky02:
grin

more koboko to your elbow
wink

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by robosky02(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
victorazy:

oya start the season1 of your story... cheesy
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by robosky02(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2017

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by robosky02(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
wink

angel baby tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by oodua1stson: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Women and lies

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by delpee(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
happney65:
I don't believe this..She said she boarded a taxi in Lagos?To the best of my knowledge taxi's are meant for charter in Lagos and not you boarding it with some other passengers you don't know..

Someone please correct me if am wrong..

There were taxis that used to pick more than one passenger at a time on the Ikoyi / VI routes. Truly I entered such a cab many years ago on Ahmadu Bello way but somehow escaped by God's grace. People should be wary of unpainted cabs (aka kabukabu) once it's not loading at the designated park.

Also avoid listening to those who claim to be on a humanitarian mission of whatever type. Shortly an accomplice will show up to verify the claim as the victim gets hypnotised.
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
SUPER STORY!!
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=chukxie post=58812032]

So you don't believe ritualists exist in spite of all the gory beheadings and harvesting of human parts we read of almost on daily basis? You go good for ritual so your eyes go clear from doubting Thomas. [/quote]

Ow ur quote take tally wit @OP comment... Oya take ur cheap LIKE

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by babaireti(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
What a brilliant essay,please keep it up so that when you escape from Badoo tell them to take you home
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
one can never fully know the depth of His love for us especially when we remain faithful to Him. cos our nature of sin sometimes exposes us but He is ever merciful.
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by henrimoto(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad .Hallelujah! !!!.He that keepth us will never sleep/ slumber.He gave His Angel charge over us 24 hrs
So you sabi quote bible scripture like this? Na him you give yourself this kind moniker.

Na the same God wey Nnamdi Kalu dey serve, na HIM you dey serve o.
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by ipobarecriminals: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
cool cool grin
henrimoto:
So you sabi quote bible scripture like this? Na him you give yourself this kind moniker.

Na the same God wey Nnamdi Kalu dey serve, na HIM you dey serve o.
wink i'm a Pastor.kanu is a Jew, fraudster.
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by abfalkolly(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
chukxie:

So you don't believe ritualists exist in spite of all the gory beheadings and harvesting of human parts we read of almost on daily basis? You go good for ritual so your eyes go clear from doubting Thomas.
DtS not his point bro..
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by misspineapple(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
God is great..Bt madam dem say make u go u insist say dem go show u road?na wa
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by krapardinar: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Don't ever doubt God's ability to deliver his children.
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by MadCow1: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
bignero:

even after cutting and pasting from google..you sound more stupid, truth like smoke is hard to cage

your name has exposed your problem,
lol
dont quote me again
no time for you and your likes

I thought I had helped this reetarded fool out.

You must be one of those Namaz that just crossed border recently and thinks because they are seeing 1GHC it makes the money higher or more valuable than the Naira.

Bro I don't need Google to know about Ghana. That na my second home puppy. The years wey we play Ghana, smallest like you never get email address.

If you think GHC is more Valuable than the Naira, you must also think your Santa Clause is real. Not even a Ghanaian makes that type of statement.

Ewu Oba
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Waper2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thank u Jesus
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Lilimax(f): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:
She is somehow fine.. being yellow, a Lawyer and a Biafran, her spare parts for produce better Ghana Cedis. grin
Nwanna, ebee k'ino since??.
Quite a while smiley
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by MadCow1: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lilimax:
Nwanna, ebee k'ino since??.
Quite a while smiley

Ada Gburugburu Igbo Ni ne.. grin

Iyom Lilimax.. grin Ori aku Di ya.. grin

Ada mma'n tùrù gi asi, ije nwoke adiro ofele.. Mana as long as Chukwu Abiama di involved, anyi ga enwe mmeri.

KAI I missed you and this. grin
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Lilimax(f): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Ada Gburugburu Igbo Ni ne.. grin

Iyom Lilimax.. grin Ori aku Di ya.. grin

Ada mma'n tùrù gi asi, ije nwoke adiro ofele.. Mana as long as Chukwu Abiama di involved, anyi ga enwe mmeri.

KAI I missed you and this. grin
Yes o!
As long as Oluwa di involve, umu Chineke ga-enwe mmeri.
Chineke ga na agozi aka olu gi, opupu na mpata gi site na-aha jisos. Amen.
Udo!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by MadCow1: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lilimax:

Yes o!
As long as Oluwa di involve, umu Chineke ga-enwe mmeri.
Chineke ga na agozi aka olu gi, opupu na mpata gi site na-aha jisos. Amen.
Udo!!! smiley

Gozie kwa ma gi, ndi bè gi, na aka orlu gi na aha Jisos.. Amen. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Lilimax(f): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Gozie kwa ma gi, ndi bè gi, na aka orlu gi na aha Jisos.. Amen. grin
Daalu rinne nwanne m!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by franugo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
HermesParis:
Hope these people knows that exaggerating a story is direct proportional to Lying sha

The story is as fake as can be. She said she was shaking in her core after leaving d bus n entering a car, yet she had d mind to tell them dt she wouldn't come down from d busdt they should carry her to where she'll see a car I smell pungent lies

That's even if the story is true in the first place
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by banme1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
this lawyer is a liar
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
And some people will say there is no GOD
Re: How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC by Shiitposter: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
ivolt:

Please feel sorry for yourself, from your username, one could
infer that you have a shitty life.

Atheist were never the brightest bunch cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.