Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... (2032 Views)

100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / Can U Marry A Man That Earns 35k As Monthly Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys.. Pls i just secured a job in Lekki and i have to come from the main land every Day.. The fare is quite on the high side... And so i really need a roommate pending when i can get an afordable accommodation..

Anywhere from CMS to AJAH or even JAKANDE Would be just fine

I dont mind male or female provided the person is cool

08062360567 Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Amarabae(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
enshi:
Hello guys.. Pls i just secured a job in Lekki and i have to come from the main land every Day.. The fare is quite on the high side... And so i really need a roommate pending when i can get an afordable accommodation..

I dont mind male or female provided the person is cool

08062360567 Enshigabriel@ymail.com
so you don't mind a female roommate.
Oga badoo. I salute.
Go and Marry pls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by RoyalBlak007: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2017
♤If you work in Lekki & you reside in Mainland, And your Monthly stipend is not more than 100k , You are just doing Charity gringrin ((Get a job in Mainland)) undecided

♤Arent you the famous Nairaland's Macho? grin You can establish a mini fitness school...you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Oga badoo. I salute.
Go and Marry pls.

With all sincerity, i never imagined what you are thinking...
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤If you work in Lekki & you reside in Mainland, And your Monthly stipend is not more than 100k , You are just doing Charity gringrin ((Get a job in Mainland)) undecided

♤Arent you the famous Nairaland's Macho? grin You can establish a mini fitness school...you know

My Guy, i am really humbled by your post... Nice idea the advice is Clever.
Would surely give it a thought...

2 Likes

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Stevengerd(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Oga badoo. I salute.
Go and Marry pls.
Wait. Do you reason at all. am just curious! if u cant provide solution why dnt u bleep off, av been watching you closing for a while now, you comment as if.... Oh my God, and u're married oh!!!

6 Likes

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Stevengerd(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op, if u staying in mainland and wrking in lekki. why dnt u leave the house around 5 in the morning, to reduce t.fare.

1 Like

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by pryme(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op you are asking for too much.
Why not save up and rent a room close to your place of work.
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by RoyalBlak007: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Wait. Do you reason at all. am just curious! if u cant provide solution why dnt u bleep off, av been watching you closing for a while now, you comment as if.... Oh my God, and u're married oh!!!

♤Well said

♤ , I can't help but laugh grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Stevengerd(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Well said

♤ , I can't help but laugh grin grin cheesy grin
bro some nairalanders are just.... gosh!!

1 Like

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:

When i saw the ring on her finger i decided not to waste my time calling her to order cos i iknow her husband must have been tired by now...

1 Like

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:
Op you are asking for too much.
Why not save up and rent a room close to your place of work.

Exactly the Idea.. But then how do i save when i spend half and quarter on Tfare...
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Stevengerd(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
enshi:

When i saw the ring on her finger i decided not to waste my time calling her to order cos i iknow her husband must have been tired by now...
That is what happens when u go into marriage quite early, when u nt ripe for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by pryme(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
enshi:

Exactly the Idea.. But then how do i save when i spend half and quarter on Tfare...

Take out a loan, be servicing it monthly.
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Amarabae(f): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
omg. Who are these my two ememies that gave you "LIKE" to these your comment?
Mtcheew.

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Op, if u staying in mainland and wrking in lekki. why dnt u leave the house around 5 in the morning, to reduce t.fare.

I resume work for 8am and to beat that i have to be up say 5 am. I spend more when i wake up anytime later than 515am... And situation gets worsened if i get caught up in traffic.... That would mean taking a bike... The cost become trippled...
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Take out a loan, be servicing it monthly.

Yet another wonderful idea... Have equally thought of this too but then, ours doesnt have a scheme for that... Atleast not yet...

1 Like

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Stevengerd(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
enshi:

I resume work for 8am and to beat that i have to be up say 5 am. I spend more when i wake up anytime later than 515am... And situation gets worsened if i get caught up in traffic.... That would mean taking a bike... The cost become trippled...
Just Wake Up Early, And Jet Out Bfore 5. To Beat Traffic/ Reduce T.Fare.
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Just Wake Up Early, And Jet Out Bfore 5. To Beat Traffic/ Reduce T.Fare.

Exactly what i am saying.... I do and my estimation is based on that same timing
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Stevengerd(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
enshi:

Exactly what i am saying.... I do and my estimation is based on that same timing
Hmm! All is well
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by pryme(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
enshi:

Yet another wonderful idea... Have equally thought of this too but then, ours doesnt have a scheme for that... Atleast not yet...

Let's get some facts.
First answer this questions.

How much do you spend in a day for transport?

How much is the price for renting a room/apartment close to your place of work? (For a yr)
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Let's get some facts.
First answer this questions.

How much do you spend in a day for transport?

How much is the price for renting a room/apartment close to your place of work? (For a yr)

With my research from different agents, a room in AJAH goes for 200k agent and agreement 25k each.. While in CMS and beyond AJAH you could get a room for 180/150 then agent and agreement would be 15k each...

I spend 800 to and 750 fro making a total of 1550 on a less traffic day. Ofcourse this is exclusive of feeeding.. But then if i am able to get closer to these areas i mentioned tfare becomes 500 or less for a day thereby saving a thousand + or -
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by pryme(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
enshi:

With my research from different agents, a room in AJAH goes for 200k agent and agreement 25k each.. While in CMS and beyond AJAH you could get a room for 180/150 then agent and agreement would be 15k each...

I spend 800 to and 750 fro making a total of 1550 on a less traffic day. Ofcourse this is exclusive of feeeding.. But then if i am able to get closer to these areas i mentioned tfare becomes 500 or less for a day thereby saving a thousand + or -

OK you have to channel your energy on how to get a loan. You should start checking out the media (TV stations, radio stations, news papers, word of mouth) on how you can get loan. Am saying loan cos I doubt ppl will be willing to help you with money. Besides you don't ppl to start seeing you like a pest.

Now let's do the math why you should take out a loan.

Now you spend 1550 a day
Let's assume you work 5 days in a week.
That's 1550 x 5 = 7750 / wk

Not 4 wks makes one month
That's 7750 x 4 = 31,000 / month

Now 12 months make one yr
That's 31,000 x 12 = 372,000 / yr

Total what leaves your pocket in yr will be 372,000

Now let's say you take out a loan of 250,000 for 1 yr, most banks charge 24-26% interest rate.

For estimation sake we will use 26%

Now 26% of 250,000 = 65,000
Now 250,000 + 65,000 = 315,000.

That's means you will be paying the bank a total of 315,000 at the end of the year (plus the 26% interest all included)

Now...

If you look at the 372,000 (that leaves your purse/yr)
- 315,000 (loan/yr)
= 57,000

That means you will be saving yourself {57,000} every yr.

2 Likes

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Luxiana19(f): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hi. I have this same issue. I just got a job on the Island and I need a roommate to spilt house rent with,as the tfare from the mainland and the stress is out of this world.Interested females ,please quote me.
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by enshi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Luxiana19:
Hi. I have this same issue. I just got a job on the Island and I need a roommate to spilt house rent with,as the tfare from the mainland and the stress is out of this world.Interested females ,please quote me.

actually thought my problem has found solution until you limited your your search to females alone...

Thou i still think that if we are mature minded enough, we could work somthing out even if it has to be temporal
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by sirusX(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Luxiana19:

enshi:

actually thought my problem has found solution until you limited your your search to females alone...

Thou i still think that if we are mature minded enough, we could work somthing out even if it has to be temporal

GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=enshi post=58811580]Hello guys.. Pls i just secured a job in Lekki and i have to come from the main land every Day.. The fare is quite on the high side... And so i really need a roommate pending when i can get an afordable accommodation..

I dont mind male or female provided the pe
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by millionboi2: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Luxiana19:
u dey fear pregnancy?
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by frozen70(f): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Luxiana19:

Both of you should team up and rent a room self contain
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by billezzen(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Poshriel post=81357122][/quote] is it still available and are you a Male. What's the cost
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2019
billezzen:
is it still available and are you a Male. What's the cost

Lols.... Its no longer available but i could link you to someone you needs at the moment
Re: Help Transportation Takes Almost My Monthly Pay... by Breezysdesign: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2019
enshi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife wanted! / Babcock Student Runs Mad After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (photos) / Guys, Whats The Face When You Crack, Cum And Explode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.