Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (26103 Views)

Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by ebusfav: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Taking to Instagram to gush about his wife, Vivien as they celebrate the second wedding anniversary today, Duncan Mighty praised her for sending their maids away, giving him two beautiful kids and also waking up by 12a.m every night to pray. 

He went further to disclose that his wife joined Bible School, just to have knowledge of Christ in her marriage. Here's what he wrote; 

"The very first time u came into my life, every wrong and fake persons around me flew the next thing I realized was been afraid of losing u and on your birthday I proposed to you which u said yes, the next day you joined bible school just to have the knowledge of CHRIST in your marriage now just between 2015 and now I have two world best kids a son and daughter ICON and MICHELLE, own a construction company, built multimedia centre.

my mom now leaves in her own crib driving her own cars, it was recently u accepted having a maid because of MICHELLE because since I got married to you my other maids left and you alone cleans my mansion, you pray every 12 mid night, we are always by each other, my mom became happier ever since u came, your family saw light ever since we became one, your Dad will always tell me he wouldn't want to hear that we have misunderstanding your mom calls me the special son INLAW and also calls me her special son, honey uve always tolerated me in all side.

It took me 24 hours to carry out our marriage ceremony.... having top legendaries and A list celebrities all over the place, our toast" NEVER ABOVE YOU ALWAYS BESIDE YOU I PRAY FOR ONE WEDDING AND MANY ANNIVERSARIES chai my life partner forever I will always cherish, love , adore and most especially be by your side all the days of my life honey .. happy 2years anniversary to us. I love you my world..... #duncanmighty#besthusbandeverliveth watch the first 24hours wedding ceremony".

http://www.lailasblog.com/duncan-mighty-celebrates-2nd-wedding-anniversary-with-wife-praises-her-for-cleaning-their-mansion-and-waking-by-12a-m-to-pray/

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Shelloween(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol. He had to tell the whole world all that? Wish you guys the best.

20 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by stGabrielo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
who's he undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by saydfact(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
congrats - now take it to 20

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Reggiz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow Nice one Mighty...Kudos

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Choiszman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
congratulations

Anyway,

This article is so damn funny, check it out

5 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES BUSTED FOR WEARING FAKE THINGS;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=1779
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by myqel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Port Harcourt 1st son
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by owaeghianye(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Happy for him
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Damscrob(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
D dude can sing Sha...I heard his track with Erigga and was wowed!!!...Check it out Erigga - Lagos ft Duncan Mighty

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by SmellingAnus(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pitakwa Pikin

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by magoo10(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats port Harcourt Son
You too much
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Bossjosh: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who dashed him 'PH first son'?

congrats to Duncan Mighty and wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by soleexx(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
I love these man....uniqueness voice
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by elog(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
The guy too dey talk sha
Who fit summarise this one for me

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Agimor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Did you exchange your musical carrier for marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Slymonster(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
I seriously don't understand all this talk...
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Idydarling(f): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is over exposure of things to be kept a secret

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
I still like this guy's first album. Still on my playlist.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Resourceteam(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by michaelfriday44(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
if ur wife like make she be d one wer dey feed u . is none of my business. the only thing I give a Bleep about is Nigeria couples . male -dark and female -fair, d children will grow up dark and say but mum is fair ,y are we dis dark in complexion
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by DaniDani(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
There's nothing in this life than having a partner who's everything to you. i would have criticised him for telling us this long tales but nay, she deserves this commendation, and our ladies need to learn from it. Marriage is not about eye lashes, figure 8, jewelries, slaying in latest vogue and others. We need someone to pray for us while we hustle, someone we can trust our homes with, someone to keep our families together and not to tear it apart. I am happy for you, Duncan mighty for this your wife. It's found one in 100women or even more.

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Ugoeze2016: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beautiful couple. Happy wedding anniversary
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by oruma19: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
ebusfav:
Taking to Instagram to gush about his wife, Vivien as they celebrate the second wedding anniversary today, Duncan Mighty praised her for sending their maids away, giving him two beautiful kids and also waking up by 12a.m every night to pray. 

He went further to disclose that his wife joined Bible School, just to have knowledge of Christ in her marriage. Here's what he wrote; 

"The very first time u came into my life, every wrong and fake persons around me flew the next thing I realized was been afraid of losing u and on your birthday I proposed to you which u said yes, the next day you joined bible school just to have the knowledge of CHRIST in your marriage now just between 2015 and now I have two world best kids a son and daughter ICON and MICHELLE, own a construction company, built multimedia centre.

my mom now leaves in her own crib driving her own cars, it was recently u accepted having a maid because of MICHELLE because since I got married to you my other maids left and you alone cleans my mansion, you pray every 12 mid night, we are always by each other, my mom became happier ever since u came, your family saw light ever since we became one, your Dad will always tell me he wouldn't want to hear that we have misunderstanding your mom calls me the special son INLAW and also calls me her special son, honey uve always tolerated me in all side.

It took me 24 hours to carry out our marriage ceremony.... having top legendaries and A list celebrities all over the place, our toast" NEVER ABOVE YOU ALWAYS BESIDE YOU I PRAY FOR ONE WEDDING AND MANY ANNIVERSARIES chai my life partner forever I will always cherish, love , adore and most especially be by your side all the days of my life honey .. happy 2years anniversary to us. I love you my world..... #duncanmighty#besthusbandeverliveth watch the first 24hours wedding ceremony".

http://www.lailasblog.com/duncan-mighty-celebrates-2nd-wedding-anniversary-with-wife-praises-her-for-cleaning-their-mansion-and-waking-by-12a-m-to-pray/

I actually thought this guy was smart. Never knew he is this foolish. 2 years kwa, wen ur mates don do over 15 yes without noise. All the same keep being happy with the woman that sends all ur maids away, now you have no employees making the labor MKT to swell and some families go into hunger. Enjoy . yeye de smell.

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by okenwaa(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by jashar(f): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by splendidcollins(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
lolz....Sounds funny to gist us how it goes. Shaa keep it up....thats what is needed in a wife...Every superman needs a Superwoman to help him builds his home. How wish that every woman will act like that......
Re: Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by misspineapple(f): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Beleive This-the World's Most Muscular Man Is A Nigerian. / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) / Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.