Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 (1091 Views)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by platoworks2: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2017
As of this morning while browsing the business section. I saw a post at the betting section that my moniker platoworks recieved paypal funds from wyse24 since the 21st at the ecurrency section. This is very shocking to me that i immediately searched wyse24 phone number on Nairaland and called him, fortunately i also got funlord phone number from 3rnest, then i was advised to make this thread so to clear myself from this scam allegation. I believed my moniker was mentioned by the perpetrator since its an old account so to gain trust.

https://www.nairaland.com/3585296/football-other-sports-betting-season/2306

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3394#58682828

I do not know wyse24

I do not deal with paypal funds

My name is not Angau Musa

My phone numbers are not 09030847912 and 09030847912

I welcome any sort of verification for the truth to be known and clear my name from this mess.

Cc: wyse24, tabbaz, funlord, mynd44
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by funlord(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2017
platoworks2:
As of this morning while browsing the business section. I saw a post at the betting section that my moniker platoworks recieved paypal funds from wyse24 since the 21st at the ecurrency section. This is very shocking to me that i immediately searched wyse24 phone number on Nairaland and called him, fortunately i also got funlord phone number from 3rnest, then i was advised to make this thread so to clear myself from this scam allegation. I believed my moniker was mentioned by the perpetrator since its an old account so to gain trust.

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3394#58682828

I do not know wyse24

I welcome any sort of verification for the truth to be known and clear my name from this mess.

Wyse24 your attention is required here! Please come with your evidence too!

wyse24:
Hello, who knows @platoworks?
I just sent him money for PayPal and he has been offline after then. I Mean on whatsapp, and his line switched off.
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello,
I am sorry for taking long to reply. I will provide screenshots .
platoworks2:

I do not know wyse24

Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Here are screenshots of my chats with him, screenshot of payment , his dp before he blocked me

@funlord, platowork2, kabonic
platoworks2:

I do not know wyse24

Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
More proof

Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
That is the proof of my payment to him and his dp before he actually blocked me. I will also provide another victim chat with me

Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by 3RNEST(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Platoworks2, Small skrill boss wetin happen here grin
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by platoworks2: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Honestly i dont know what to say because i am not the person who scammed you.

I am being wrongly accused and all the personal details including the bank details, photo picture, account details, phone numbers are not mine

If i was the person who scammed i wouldnt have bothered to try to sort this out

From the screenshot you sent, did you release paypal funds without first recieving payment alert?

I remebered the time i sold Neteller funds to 3rnest, i was so curious and did a thorough search on him and was convinced he was legit.
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by funlord(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
wyse24:
Here are screenshots of my chats with him, screenshot of payment , his dp before he blocked me

@funlord, platowork2, kabonic

Is ayomide kolawole the scammer?
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by 3RNEST(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
platoworks2:

I am being wrongly accused and all the personal details including the bank details, photo picture, account details, phone numbers are not mine

From the screenshot you sent, did you release paypal funds without first recieving payment alert?

I remebered the time i sold Neteller funds to 3rnest, i was so curious and did a thorough search on him and was convinced he was legit.
Oga abeg free my mention, he don too much here.. .

Sort it out with him without my mention biko

#Namete
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
I am not sure , however, he gave the bank account with ayomide kolawole first before he gave me the other one as I couldn't make payment to the first one.
funlord:

Is ayomide kolawole the scammer?
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
I tried to buy from him. I wasn't seling.
platoworks2:

Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by funlord(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
wyse24:
I am not sure , however, he gave the bank account with ayomide kolawole first before he gave me the other one as I couldn't make payment to the first one.

Show us the second bank account! And the number that this guy claiming to be platoworks used in calling you today 08172646110...how did you get it?

It's beginning to look like this was a man in the middle scam and we will have to lock both of the accounts you paid into!
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by platoworks2: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
I have nothing to hide about myself or have any link with the alleged scammer and i can give my personal details if it can help with the investigation. Thanks
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by platoworks2: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
3RNEST:

Oga abeg free my mention, he don too much here.. .

Sort it out with him without my mention biko

#Namete

Sorry if that offends you. I am just trying to be real.
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
he called me with 08172646110
the first account he first gave to me is this
0234952828,Ayomide kolawole but my mobile bank app couldn't confirm the account details, so he sent the diamond.
He just called me, I don't have any other number aside the one the guy used to scammed me
funlord:

Show us the second bank account! And the number that this guy claiming to be platoworks used in calling you today 08172646110...how did you get it?

It's beginning to look like this was a man in the middle scam and we will have to lock both of the accounts you paid into!
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by platoworks2: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
wyse24:
I tried to buy from him. I wasn't seling.

Ok i see, i believe the scammer can be traced through the bank account he gave you, but its not an easy task if you really want to get to the bottom of this issue. I hope the Mods can help
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by funlord(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
platoworks2:

I do not know wyse24

Oga....dont you have anything to say in your defence?
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by platoworks2: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
funlord:

Oga....dont you have anything to say in your defence?

Someone who is wrongly accused what do you except him to say

I did not deal with wyse24
I do not know the alleged imposter/scammer or have any link with him whatsoever
The phone numbers posted here are not mine, my only number is 08172646110 which is also i use on whatsapp
Infact all the details posted here are not related to me except my moniker (platoworks) which the scammer mentioned during the deal

This is clearly a case of someone who lied and mentioned my moniker as an old account inorder to gain trust, but the mistake here is that wyse24 didnt ask him to quote his post before sending him money at least that would have been a great evidence if someone is being accused.
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by wyse24(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
It is my money, I will do all possible best to see it to the end
platoworks2:

Ok i see, i believe the scammer can be traced through the bank account he gave you, but its not an easy task if you really want to get to the bottom of this issue. I hope the Mods can help
Re: Scam Allegation Involving Platoworks And Wyse24 by platoworks2: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
wyse24:
It is my money, I will do all possible best to see it to the end

I hope you are onto it by now? The earlier the better for chances to trace the scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs / Earn Your Free Bitcoin With This Free Bitcoin / What You Need To Know About The Oando PLC Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.