Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) (52611 Views)

Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba / Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
mofewilkie:

Was there no flooding in Imo state that killed people recently? What about flooding in PH, Delta, cross river, Ebonyi, Anambra, Nassarawa, Abuja etc?

You tribal bigot. You try to change history. It was the Ojukwu cowardice that made him fled the Biafra war dressed like a woman to abidjan only for them to surrender the war to a commander in yoruba by the name General Obasanjo. No wonder IPOB hates him so much.

All the 5 great commanders of the biafra war were yorubas; from Gen. Akinrinade, Gen Benjamin Adekunle (scorpio), Gen Olusegun Obasanjo, Gen Alabi Isama, etc. You can google it and stop brainwashing your people with propaganda.

So how are Yorubas cowards?

Now rivers delta and so are part of Biafra land ewu...
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Now rivers delta and so are part of Biafra land ewu...

Lmao, firstly i believe i didn't mention only rivers and delta, unless you're blind.
Secondly, is it not your namesake that is claiming Rivers for IPOB... take a seat.
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2017
mofewilkie:

Lmao, firstly i believe i didn't mention only rivers and delta, unless you're blind.
Secondly, is it not your namesake that is claiming Rivers for IPOB... take a seat.

Go get a life.. Fuulish afonja...
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Lmao, This is the problem with you dullards, once someone schools you. You go tribal.
Funny thing is I'm not even yoruba.

Piece of advice, go for adult education, so you can learn how to spell foolish. grin
NnamdiKanu:

Lmao, This is the problem with you dullards, once someone schools you. You go tribal.

Piece of advice, go for adult education, so you can learn how to spell foolish.
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by phinter: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
No planning that is the cause. Incessant selling of Land here and there and the Government does not do jack. When government fails its people this is the result. In planned societies government and other private investors build homes for people. You must be very wealthy to build your own homes. But here, its different. Oya plan drainage and allocate the lands orderly, MBA. SMH
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2017
mofewilkie:

Piece of advice, go for adult education, so you can learn how to spell foolish. grin

Piece of advice, go for adult education, so you can learn how to spell foolish.

Ur ewedu blocked brain won't tell you I censored the word...
Go and school ur omonile brothers and skull miners in Oshogbo.. They need it more...

One more thing.. Dont quote me again, before thunder wil visit u
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Ur ewedu blocked brain won't tell you I censored the word...
Go and school ur omonile brothers and skull miners in Oshogbo.. They need it more...

One more thing.. Dont quote me again, before thunder wil visit u

lol, you're obviously angry at your lack of accomplishment in life. It's evident in the fact that your profile pays tribute to a man that knows nothing of your existence.

Mr Nnamdi Kanu go and develop yourself before you cone here and rant like a puppy under an alias.
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2017
mofewilkie:

lol, you're obviously angry at your lack of accomplishment in life. It's evident in the fact that your profile pays tribute to a man that knows nothing of your existence.

Mr Nnamdi Kanu go and develop yourself before you cone here and rant like a puppy under an alias.

U can take rat poison for all I care... Aving a cone head with empty brain must really be frustrating.. grin

You can cry as u want..dirty thing
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

U can take rat poison for all I care... Aving a cone head with empty brain must really be frustrating.. grin

You can cry as u want..dirty thing

Lmao, dirty thing... please remind me what onitsha and Aba look like grin Bloody numbskull
Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
mofewilkie:

Lmao, dirty thing... please remind me what onitsha and Aba look like grin Bloody numbskull

I think they look like this cheesy grin

Re: Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

I think they look like this cheesy grin

I am not from Lagos or even yoruba you slowpoke.
You are just showing your lack of exposure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.