Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

All Hope Seemed Lost As Applicants Continue To Wait For Npower Second Batch List - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All Hope Seemed Lost As Applicants Continue To Wait For Npower Second Batch List (383 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Women To Wait 217 Years To Earn As Much As Men -report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Hope Seemed Lost As Applicants Continue To Wait For Npower Second Batch List by PressDetails(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
All hope seemed to be lost for the applicants who have written screening exam in the previous year as the new applicant continue writing their screening examination without any message of hope for the remaining applicant in the previous exercise.

The motive behind the Npower program is to position the Nigerian youths so they can help actualize the economic dream of the present administration and the country at large, but this hope seemed to have been dashed to the NPower volunteers who have previously written test and waiting patiently for the second batch to be released.

It will be recalled that the NPower through it officials and the Nigeria Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohamed, has promised on several occasions that it will release the list of 300,000 names of the successful applicants for the second batch to complete the 500,000 volunteer that the program had earlier promised, but the apprehension has continue to grow among the applicants who have written the first screening exam as NPower has commenced screening exercise for new applicants in the recent phase of the program.

Speaking to one of the applicants who simply identify himself as Oludare expressed his displeasure over the non-release of the earlier promised 300000 names of the previous applicants who have written the exam.

“The minister promised the release of the 300,000 names of the Second Batch of 2016 NPower successful applicants by the second quarter of this year, so it is unfortunate that the government is not yielding to its promise. We have not been giving any reason why we are denied to participate in the exercise. Do we all fail the exam? I believe the government should release this list first before they continue the placement of the newly registering applicant if they want us to believe in their transparency” Oludare said.

In another development, one of the applicant who does not want her name disclosed revealed to our correspondent that since she has been denied the opportunity to participate in the previous exercise due to non-payment of salary, she has been trying to apply for the current NPower volunteer mobilization exercise going on.
Source: http://www.pressdetails.com.ng/hope-seemed-lost-applicants-continue-wait-npower-second-batch-list/

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Writing Is An Art: 5 Tips To Make It Compelling / Do You Need Venue To Hold Seminars? / Attend The Strategic Graduate Management Program And Get A Full Time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.