Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (69372 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by JosWatchDog(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
This photo of a man standing alone while his other friends are busy with their woman has broken the internet.

As seen on the photo, every man with his own woman kissing as they pose for a photo shoot. But our guy has no choice than to stand alone posing to the camera.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/see-viral-photo-of-man-standing-alone.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017

Boo is spiritual

#Eco99#

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by pocohantas(f): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
POSSIBLE REASONS HE IS BOOLESS.

...Dude is quite dark, I guess women have a hard time seeing him.
Solution: Wear bright colours.

...He has realised how overrated modern relationships are cheesy cheesy
Solution: Try again, this time he should make sure he is deserving of what he wants to attract.

...His bae is out of town.
Solution: Nil.

...He is broke and the girls he has been approaching think broke guys shouldn't be in a relationship...let alone having erections. Orgasm is a luxury, they can't afford it.
Solution: Hustle, then place one bundle of $100 on his forehead to increase his visibility.

...He is boring and can't get or keep a bae down.
Solution: He should work on other desirable qualities.

...He is gay and doesn't wanna spoil a 'heterosexual' picture.
Solution: Nairaland elders would help with this.

I hope he has a boo in the next group picture...Bye.

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where's his boo

2 Likes

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where's his boo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by dsauce: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Where's his boo
unborn..... lol
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by jworos(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe he's A Priest!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
That's me when I hit the strip club with my gang...#FaithFulBlackMan.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Divay22(f): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by dust144(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
He should make money
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Generalkaycee(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
K
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Divay22(f): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gentleman
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by emmyw(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
ok

15 Likes

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by evanstinobbc: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
h
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by soberdrunk(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
That's how i roll, the only thing missing is a bottle of beer grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by eleojo23: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who do you guys think took the picture?

It was his boo!

His boo took the picture!

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Zane2point4(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ok let me set trap for him.

5 Likes

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol, Self-Duff, He is like, uhn, wetin consign me, I am my best partner grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Oyindidi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
He is in the wrong place

2 Likes

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by sullesteve: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
eyan bobrisky wink

1 Like

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na him babe dey take the picture.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Demainman1: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe his boo took the photo you stupid idiots. grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by helphelp: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
How do I post that aye le song here.

Either he's the best man to all of them... Our im own slay queen dey with another f**k boy

Still Aye le oooo.... Ibosi oooo

4 Likes

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by pyyxxaro: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe he's waiting for Bobrisky embarassed
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by benlizfoods(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pele
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by SELFmade7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
POSSIBLE REASONS HE IS BOOLESS.

...Dude is quite dark, I guess women have a hard time seeing him.
Solution: Wear bright colours.

...He has realised how overrated modern relationships are cheesy cheesy
Solution: Try again, this time he should make sure he is deserving of what he wants to attract.

...His bae is out of town.
Solution: Nil.

...He is broke and the girls he has been approaching think broke guys shouldn't be in a relationship...let alone having erections. Orgasm is a luxury, they can't afford it.
Solution: Hustle, then place one bundle of $100 on his forehead to increase his visibility.

...He is boring and can't get or keep a bae down.
Solution: He should work on other desirable qualities.

...He is gay and doesn't wanna spoil a 'heterosexual' picture.
Solution: Nairaland elders would help with this.

I hope he has a boo in the next group picture...Bye.

Who asked you

Your opinion is as same as femi adesina own

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by EbuGeneral(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
That is what i call one man squad. Bet me he is the happiest of all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by lsoul: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.