Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (27965 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thanki410(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Let us hear word with broke boys posts you guys are using to shine. Every one cannot be equal , at the same time , most boys want to make it. If their finance at this point doesn't suit you , you cn dive into the lagoon
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thanki410(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
sekxy:
thanks amarabae...the wise ones should heed to this piece of advice while the foolish ones will start their usual rants
sekxy , no body is foolish, every have their different ideas , you just Ranted
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
thanki410:

sekxy , no body is foolish, every have their different ideas , you just Ranted
ogbeni no deh mention me like that...
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thanki410(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
sekxy:

ogbeni no deh mention me like that...
Na your papa b ogbeni
is like you have malaria/ typhoid

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by majorbravo: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Guys, this lady has said the truth about 80% women. I commend her honesty unreservedly.

However, this is an eye opener to men who are still in the dark. The women are light years ahead of you in philosophical reasoning. In order to deal with a woman, you must first of all understand they are wired differently from us men.

While a man is most likely going to be a realist, women are mostly fantasists. They are controlled 70% by emotion and 30% by fact. If you doubt me. Observe a scenario of two people preparing to the post office (or any other area where other people would likely be). Ask a woman why she put on the dress she's wearing and she will tell you 'she wants to feel beautiful'. On the other hand, a man would probably just say, 'I just saw this hanging on my wardrobe and wore it cos I have to wear something to cover myself'. Notice, the man doesn't really have a reason for his color choices or design patterns. While the woman does, and this is usually because she desires some sort of validation from on-lookers. The benefit is what she gets(in this example, admiration). Whereas the man is more protective of what he already has(covering up).

This also affects how we make money, While most men choose to make money to improve their ability to protect themselves and those they love (eg a House to shelter them, Car for transiting his family, Bills for wellbeing), Women mostly require money to outshine everyone else (eg Gold jewelry to appear brighter, brazillian weaves and designer apparels to appear larger than life, get invited into big parties and road shows, even when a woman acquires a car, she does so for the prestige, don't be surprised when she hardly ever drives it herself but commissions her partner or a hired professional to take her around in it).

Now, what does all of this analysis above mean? Men, we have been the dummies all along, we make sacrifices and put the needs of everyone else ahead of ours, we work so hard, save so much money in anticipation of a tough situation which everyone else looks up to us to solve, but never for once think about being as selfish as our female counterparts. Even when we spend money on ourselves, we do it in order to improve our ability to be of service to others. We hang out with a woman whom we protect from the elements by ensuring we have a car and/or umbrella handy. We open doors for her, pull out her chair so that she is comfortable, we crack jokes just to make her laugh, we also pay for the meals both of us enjoyed, we offer to take her home and we do not leave till we are sure she is safe, we then smile to ourselves feeling fulfilled, but what do they offers us? sex is evenly enjoyed by both partners, a woman will never have sex with a man she derives no benefit from either in the act itself or in exchange for some other good. So what does she really give?

This is why women don't date broke men but we date broke women, the women are the wise ones, choosing only to engage with people who benefit them. We on the other hand, choose people we have the capacity to help. The OP has opened your eyes now guys, what shall you do? Shall you make all that money and look for a broke girl? Or shall you look for a lady that compliments your benefits as well (The ability to improve your lot)? The choice is yours!

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by mctowel01: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
being Rich has many levels.
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 3-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a camry even if it is old model.
Women want to be comfortable. Simple
Do you know how much is a 3bedroom flat? Hle much should he be earning to afford it.
I keep saying that poverty has washed up people's brains. Looking realistically, to afford a 3bedroom flat in a decent location in Lagos, one should be earning around 500k and above monthly. Thats basically the upper middle class. Whats the percentage of the upper middle class compared to the lower class? Meanwhile, all girls are looking for 3bedroom apartment. Even one bimbo that manages to buy N200 top, with dirty wigs and pose in ICM is insulting broke boys. Get a life y'all. The economic situation will determine the financial capacity of men you will meet often. Thats the truth.

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by davidif: 1:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Amarabae:
A LETTER TO THE BROKE GUYS.
-
Greetings all!
I will like to briefly to thank all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
Thank you my Darlings. *kisses*
-
Back to my main subject, THE BROKE GUYS.
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
This era of financial scarcity always leave many men with feeling of emptiness,
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
NOW Broke Guys listen, let me give you a bit of advice..
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
So before you blame them for rejecting you as a broke guy, remember this.
1. Being broken is NOT a permanent situation, work hard to change the status.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable,
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 1 or 2-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a mercedes even if it is old model.
Women just want to be comfortable.
So Mr Broke guy,
Why not focus on improving your financial status instead?
From #30,000, aim to be getting atleast up to #70,000 and above, monthly.
From Public yard, aim at living in a comfortable apartment.
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
Some Broke Guys are LAZY in nature!
Women do appreciate hardworking guys, we do.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Why are such guys suprised at being broke?
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
Work hard to improve your financial status,
Go and learn an income earning Skill,they are many out there to learn from.
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
OK. Broke is not permanent to a hard working guy.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

Can someone please explain all these "broke this, broke that" nonsense that some nigerians like saying. Its really amusing and absurd at the same time. Its as if so called "broke" people are a different species or something. Watching some Nigerians calling their fellow Nigerians broke is like a beggar looking down on another beggar because he got the biggest crumbs today. In case most Nigerians didn't know, Nigeria is ranked as one of the poorest nations in the world with over 60% of the population live on less than $ 2.00 dollars a day yet you would see Nigerians bragging and looking down on other Nigerians who are less fortunate than they are and call them "broke" when they themselves are either just as "broke" or just marginally well off. It's like someone making 4 dollars a day looking down on someone making 2 dollars a day. It's so ridiculous it's not even funny. Talk about ignorance, vanity, elitism and snobbery mixed up together.

In developed countries like the US you hardly hear the white folks make fun of people because of their socio economic status but its amongst the blacks that the mentality is prevalent. Not to talk of Nigeria, one of the poorest nations in the world where the majority is wallowing in poverty another person would come and be looking down on his fellow man in the struggle and calling them broke just because he managed to get in line ahead of his colleagues this time to get crumbs that fall from the table. Animal kingdom mentality at its worst. Humble yourself before circumstances humble you.

On another note, with all this fascination about "broke guys" why don't we hear topics about broke girls? Why must it be the guy that people refer to as broke? I hardly come on here and hear anything about broke females, it's always the guy. As if the economic situation in this country is different for men and women. Are they not all in the same boat?

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by davidif: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amarabae:
-
Greetings all!
-
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a mercedes even if it is old model.
So Mr Broke guy,
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Noblepreneur: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amarabae:
what a dry emotional ranting of a nerve breaking drowing man.
Hello? Are you for real?
Just thank social media, that ants can have an opinion.
You are just a small boy who should learn manners and how to talk in public.
A bit of advice.
And to think you are someone's wife is appalling. You should learn to respect people both offline and online.

Note,before you start blabbing,I am a Successful Millionaire and have helped others become millionaires.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Noblepreneur: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Prevho:
First, dating a broke guy is your own perogative but at least, date one with potentials and big dreams.
“If you want to eat frog, eat the one with eggs”.

Second, if you cannot stay, do not stay. Some broke guys are very analytical, they know when you are not for real and when chips are down, they drop you like a bag of potatoes.

Now this is coming on the back of Kondomatic comment on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3944387/staying-him-when-he-broke
I feel it is imperative we trash this once and for all. I keep hearing ladies talking about how a guy they stood with when he was broke ditched them when he made it.

No logical and smart man will ever leave a lady who stood with him in this life, especially during his trying period.
The problem we have here though is in how you interpret the word “STAND”.

Most girls think standing with a broke guy means not asking him for money, giving him sex as he wants, cooking for me perpetually, not nagging and generally docile.

Most girls are actually STANDING without any verbal and active efort and they watch the guy do all the heavy lifiting, now when it is time to reap they say they were with you, REAAAAALLLLYYY!

The real idea here is the value of your worth in his eyes and how he rates you, there is a way you place yourself and you just become a time machine to him and he rides till he can get a better one.

You don’t pamper such guy or what other challenge is there for him to see (when in the real sense, you should be the challenge), instead you need to change your role.

So what does STANDING” with a broke guy means…

Most of the girls who claim guys leave them are mostly docile and when they[center][/center]
Noblepreneur post=59156910:
And to think you are someone's wife is appalling. You should learn to respect people both offline and online.

Note,before you start blabbing,I am a Successful Millionaire and have helped others become millionaires.
act, they make it seem like they are doing you a great favor, broke guys can smell that from afar.

It simply refers to the level of influence you had in his life to achieving or actualizing his future ambition or getting better in life.
Are you the cornerstone or the pavement stone?

How much of your imprint and name will be mentioned when he tells that story?

ASK YOURSELF: If that guy was a company, what percentage will be your own share?

In this context, things like food, sex and even little financial push does not really count, there is a lot that matters more
The following are some of what you should aim to be and he also has to see you in the same light:

You have to become his -
Motivator everyday
Catalyst for success
A reason to be a success etc.

You may not help him financially, but once he can tie you in with his grass to grace story, my sister, you are going nowhere!
Some guys can be ruled out though, but it is only a negligible percentage.

Disclaimer: This is my own opinion

lalasticlala
Spot on. When my Fiancee started dating me,I wasn't financially comfortable, as a matter of fact I just resigned from my job and wanted to follow my passion (Entrepreneurship). It was so bad that 10,000naira was an issue but this babe didn't leave me,she never for one day compared me with others even though she was schooling abroad as a Medical Student. Today,by God's Grace I am a Comfortable millionaire and have helped in raising more millionaires, do you think I will ever leave my babe?

Never ever.... That is what we define as being faithful and being patient. Slay Queens continue looking for G Boys.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by mctowel01: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
partnerus:

You've made my day with your write-up. This got me laughing. Yes I know what it feels like cause I'm a living witness too. I got dumped by a girl I spent my last kobo for during NYSC era and after that, she parted ways with me and settled with another man. According to her, she loves me and still does till now but for the fact that I wasn't financially stable with an uncertain future prompted her bid me goodbye. I wept and cried for several weeks as I remained indoors cause I loved her so much. Then spontaneously, I embraced reality and made several photocopies of my CV and went job hunting. Today I work and do some other hustling to make ends meet. I am not saying I am there yet ooo... but I have learnt that every woman needs an OK guy for a husband if you know what I mean. Now, I don't approach a lady again. That has been postponed till things stabilises. Thanks for your write-up. It was just a reminder of my resolution.
Even if what you re saying is reasonable, you don't have to be a pussy ass niggar in explaining it. Irrespective of your bank balance, get your esteem high.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by mctowel01: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
moonraker:

The bolded. I am curious. is it in a married setting or a relationship??

But check this out for size, the woman you described in your statement, where was she when that made man was hustling under the sun and

rain to become what he is?? Do you know what that made man had to go through before he became made??

The way Nigerian women think these days angry
In harrysong's voice..."Baby girl you no wan hear my story, you just wan enjoy the glory"
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by mctowel01: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
davidif:

Can someone please explain all these "broke this, broke that" nonsense that some nigerians like saying. Its really amusing and absurd at the same time. Its as if so called "broke" people are a different species or something. Watching some Nigerians calling their fellow Nigerians broke is like a beggar looking down on another beggar because he got the biggest crumbs today. In case most Nigerians didn't know, Nigeria is ranked as one of the poorest nations in the world with over 60% of the population live on less than $ 2.00 dollars a day yet you would see Nigerians bragging and looking down on other Nigerians who are less fortunate than they are and call them "broke" when they themselves are either just as "broke" or just marginally well off. It's like someone making 4 dollars a day looking down on someone making 2 dollars a day. It's so ridiculous it's not even funny. Talk about ignorance, vanity, elitism and snobbery mixed up together.

In developed countries like the US you hardly hear the white folks make fun of people because of their socio economic status but its amongst the blacks that the mentality is prevalent. Not to talk of Nigeria, one of the poorest nations in the world where the majority is wallowing in poverty another person would come and be looking down on his fellow man in the struggle and calling them broke just because he managed to get in line ahead of his colleagues this time to get crumbs that fall from the table. Animal kingdom mentality at its worst. Humble yourself before circumstances humble you.

On another note, with all this fascination about "broke guys" why don't we hear topics about broke girls? Why must it be the guy that people refer to as broke? I hardly come on here and hear anything about broke females, it's always the guy. As if the economic situation in this country is different for men and women. Are they not all in the same boat?
Thumbs up bro. You just said my mind, like someone educated. Living abroad has opened my eyes clearly to the deep poverty mentality that is prevailing in Nigeria. Brokeass calling others broke. Thats how one girl was telling me she can't marry someone earning less than 120k, meanwhile, she is earning just 23k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by darkandclear26: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
you always open your legs for them tho?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by davidif: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
mctowel01:

Thumbs up bro. You just said my mind, like someone educated. Living abroad has opened my eyes clearly to the deep poverty mentality that is prevailing in Nigeria. Brokeass calling others broke. Thats how one girl was telling me she can't marry someone earning less than 120k, meanwhile, she is earning just 23k

Hahahaha. On a serious note though, living abroad and assimilating into the culture is a real eye opener ehn?

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by cooljoe(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
so what about broke girls? now only man suppose work? hillary clinton and oprah winfrey and alakija are not women abi? ds mentality is what leads 'em to ritualist. next tin breast is missing, or dis nd dat nd dat nd dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by majekoam(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2017
This post actually disturbs me alot.

Understandable in that nobody wants to suffer but there is nothing on this earth that is worth keeping if you haven't had to sacrifice for it.

You will lead many man and women astray because of this post especially the naive and gullable ones.

You will lead men and women into committing wrong moves in the name of getting "rich and comfortable quickly"

I hope people dont miss their God-Intended spouses because they are looking at the now and not the future.

"Suffering of 5, 10 or 15 Years is forgotten in a day" Thats what complete breakthrough will give...

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Amarabae:
you sound like someone I know here.

amarabae I want to marry Una last born. Is she available?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Konquest: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Amarabae:
-
Greetings all!
-
-
-
-
So Mr Broke guy,
-
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
But the lazy type! Hush.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.
^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^
grin ...The post might seem rude in tone on the
surface
but it made a good read.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Xamie271(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
peacebirdone:
Broke guys don't read such long passages grin
they lack the motivationgrin

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Many of the ladies who thinks as the op have ended up in the hands of ritualists,k kidnappers and yahoo plus guys as sacrifices for money.If you are looking for a made man to get away from poverty you are as broke as him
Amarabae:
-
Greetings all!
-
-
-
-
So Mr Broke guy,
-
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
But the lazy type! Hush.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by newslifeop: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Oh
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by DerrickzB: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Amarabae:
-
Greetings all!
-
-
-
-
So Mr Broke guy,
-
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
But the lazy type! Hush.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

Ma'am, with due respect, in all you are saying.. you sound like the reason we should make or make money is solely cause of women. Lemme clear something.. I won't hustle and spend it on women.. I got a future to build.. my family to carter for.. and settle down with a queen that won't put me on my toes.. my kids are in also.. seriously if this is your resolve about making money.. then u r saying all ladies are controlled by money... thanks

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by airminem(f): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
@ Op, you shouldn't encourage our young ladies with this sort of post. Its true we women needs someone to show ur care and respect but not like you have to depend solely on a mans hard earn hard work before you step in. Women are surpose to be with any man of their choice broke,broken or whatever condition he is and add value to his tough struggle life for the good of what both want to achieve together. I dont think a woman shouldn't be productive or be docile waiting for men to hussle so you can get married to his hardwork result and keep smoking him for the rest of his life like 'opium'.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by cooljoe(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
wat about broke women? abi dia is a law dat mandates only men to be rich?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Olulinks(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz. I have hit a nerve in many guys here.
See ya life. That's the purpose of your trash. No good intentions intended!
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot ur mouth b4 u get us mad mad. are we ur fada? is we are broke is it for u or if we are rich why ndont u mind ur business as a girl wat did u hv to giv to us guys. I can get a girl in bed for 1k so stfu. I make my money for my family not for girls dat add no values to me only to open leg for me.
for those who give me like tnx
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Dammyjeez(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Apt!
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
what a dry and empty bullying tactics.
I am not moved by it, dear.
Nuisance? Is that the only word you can decode from my writeup?
Horrible.
Also, I have a federal job and financially stable even before marriage.
And last, I have the legal right to be in any section that I want.
Ok?

I can bet my balls the bolded is very far from the truth! Your husband, was your escape route from poverty!

The moment I saw the topic, I just knew deep down, even before reading the shiit, that the OP must:

1. Have experienced chronic poverty while growing up

2. She must have hated her father so much that she regrets being her daughter

3. Her mum must have been one of those women with no actual economic value

4. She must have envied bitterly, other kids with comfortable family backgrounds

5. Must have made up her mind not to get married to a man with no good financial muscles

6. Is still hunted by the harsh memories of her upbringing

7. She doesn't actually have any self worth, other than being a lady with good physical qualities.

I just hope you have made peace with your dad. And hope you won't raise your daughters with this petty mind set too. They may not be as "lucky" as you tomorrow.

Teach them to have a well grounded ambition as women.

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Casmir14(f): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot ur mouth b4 u get us mad mad. are we ur fada? is we are broke is it for u or if we are rich why ndont u mind ur business as a girl wat did u hv to giv to us guys. I can get a girl in bed for 1k so stfu. I make my money for my family not for girls dat add no values to me only to open leg for me.
The kind of girls you get for 1k shows us your worth
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Casmir14(f): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
drop your emotional ranting and counter my point intellectually.
So you will not marry? Is it not a girl you will marry or are you a gay?
So what do you mean by making money for your family and not on any girl?
Who cares if you can bed a girl for 1k?
Some boys are sexually cheap too.
Don't waste your strength on that human being that ruined his destiny by sleeping with 1k girls
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by mapist(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
-
Greetings all!
-
-
-
-
So Mr Broke guy,
-
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
But the lazy type! Hush.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

Sad but true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.