Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (69603 Views)

Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
taaa yellowbar demons Badoo terrorist don reach Uganda grin
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by snowden9(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
The 5th case? Reminds me of the movie October 1st. He'll be caught in his sixth attempt.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by lyricalz: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:
Pls op I want to help with d investigation
I nid answer to d following questions
Was it the rape dat killed her Or she was murdered b4 d rape
Wat type of stick was found in her genitals
Wats d size of d stick
Nd did her genitals swallow all of it?

#Eco99#

the true definition of foolishness is u
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by kabillion(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Only God know what is wrong with dis op. U think say na children dey here. We want to b seeing things you saw.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by alphajerus(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
delishpot:

Popular? is that the mentality you want for your Igbo people. Commending someone who made such disgusting comments. It says also more of your personality than his sha.

oga mi!! Mr know all i believe u knw i was nt really talking to u... I just keep wondering y some one will be taking pains for anothers persons problems...
Since u are the Giant Mr know all and u know literature y dont u re-read what i wrote understand and contrast it, u can even quote me if u find anything contradicting in what i wrote over there...
And lest i forget let me remind u i did nt compliment his comment i just commended his actions lately.
You can thank me later fr the tip... Grabs a bottle of orijin grin
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Waka to this OP this wasn't the pic I came here to see embarassed
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2017
No, they just lack empathy. Be careful in life because not every one is a normal human being.
Philinho:
Why are some people this wicked. Do they have different made of heart from others? They must perish
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by biblegirl: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2017
The heart of MAN is evil
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Philinho(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Prettyenit18:
No, they just lack empathy. Be careful in life because not every one is a normal human being.
That's true oo

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by delishpot: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2017
alphajerus:

oga mi!! Mr know all i believe u knw i was nt really talking to u... I just keep wondering y some one will be taking pains for anothers persons problems...
Since u are the Giant Mr know all and u know literature y dont u re-read what i wrote understand and contrast it, u can even quote me if u find anything contradicting in what i wrote over there...
And lest i forget let me remind u i did nt compliment his comment i just commended his actions lately.
You can thank me later fr the tip... Grabs a bottle of orijin grin
r

Bla bla bla bla.
Since you know that I am MR know it all why not sitback and reason?
You quoted the most terrible reply of that guy and say you compliment his actions lately? grin grin grin grin . You should be smart enough to know where and when to make comments Mr. Like I said, speaks volumes of your person. Just like walking to a place place where a man is busy giving reasons why people should be allowed to rob others and you say you o him ..... oga, you have been a good influence in my life o. I have been looking for you to hail you o. or If your wife branch a brothel and says thank you for your help, to one of the well known workers there. will you not ask how they came to meet in the first place? Eventho your wife never said she supports prostitution? If your son is walking with you and then stops as a tout iis in the process of abusing a child and says ahhhh my guy.... I dey find you since oooo. to tell you say Na you be the man of the season for this place ooo. We the correct guys dey give you 7gbosa. oya collect our offering.... Will you not ask him how he and that guy became so close? Even if he says he was thanking him for something else? It's use ya tongue and count ya teeth and stop drinking about like a ragamuffin.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Xone3(f): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Something is fishy,
The deceased didn't tell her husband she'd be going out when they spoke on phone.

Disadvantage of extra marital affairs.
Must you comment with your fish brain
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by alphajerus(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
delishpot:
r

Bla bla bla bla.
Since you know that I am MR know it all why not sitback and reason?
You quoted the most terrible reply of that guy and say you compliment his actions lately? grin grin grin grin . You should be smart enough to know where and when to make comments Mr. Like I said, speaks volumes of your person. Just like walking to a place place where a man is busy giving reasons why people should be allowed to rob others and you say you o him ..... oga, you have been a good influence in my life o. I have been looking for you to hail you o. or If your wife branch a brothel and says thank you for your help, to one of the well known workers there. will you not ask how they came to meet in the first place? Eventho your wife never said she supports prostitution? If your son is walking with you and then stops as a tout iis in the process of abusing a child and says ahhhh my guy.... I dey find you since oooo. to tell you say Na you be the man of the season for this place ooo. We the correct guys dey give you 7gbosa. oya collect our offering.... Will you not ask him how he and that guy became so close? Even if he says he was thanking him for something else? It's use ya tongue and count ya teeth and stop drinking about like a ragamuffin.

this nothing but a long and senseless write up... It is even now that i understand the level of how confused u are... Pls and pls no offences but go and reason well before u poknose into other peopls affairs... Gosh i still dont know y some people have lame and dull UND level... I guess u dnt know what that means... grin cool
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by delishpot: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
alphajerus:

this nothing but a long and senseless write up... It is even now that i understand the level of how confused u are... Pls and pls no offences but go and reason well before u poknose into other peopls affairs... Gosh i still dont know y some people have lame and dull UND level... I guess u dnt know what that means... grin cool

Hahaha it takes common sense to listen to correction but we all know common sense is not that common. Besids since I am not making posts asking if the woman enjoyed the abuse and if she liked a the size of the stick(as clearly you love people who make such comments) I know you would not find my quote meaningful. Hahaha grin grin appreciating a man that is asking of the stick inserted into a mu.rdered woman's va.gina was swallows up. That is your role model? Speaks volumes about you.. I will swallow panadol because you and that your twisted mind friend live in a society where normal people live hence we normal people need to worry about the mentality of those living in our midsts. We need o worry for our innocent children who may fall victim to your demented reasonings. . If you guys were on an island or thrown in jail where you would never come out with such stupid mentality I would never swallow vitamin C talkless of panadol.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by delishpot: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
lyricalz:

the true definition of foolishness is u

Ha! you dare insult alphajerus role model? grin grin someone worships that guy you just insulted o. He may come for you.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by ChiFavour14: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
So sad. May her soul rest on peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.