Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question (8563 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
So I've been dating this girl for almost three years now, we hardly get into any quarrel or misunderstanding but something strange happened yesterday when she cane over to my place..
So yesterday was my birthday, I wasn't having much cash on me, so I didn't plan on celebrating it, my phone rang, she called me and said she was coming over.. I arranged my room speedily... When she got to my place, she brought out some snacks and ice cream we talked and laughed, did our normal romance... She then told me to close my eyes, she dipped her hand inside her bag and brought out a white packaged T- shirt , she then told me to open my eyes..I was excited tho when she handed it to me.. We started romancing for about 30 minutes, and I playfully asked her, how much she got the T shirt, immediately her mood changed, she just stood up collected the t-shirt and left..I tried stoping her she refused. Now she's not even picking my calls anymore, to make matters last year when she had her birthday she asked me how much the gown I bought for her cost! And I told her without any sign of anger
This thing dey vex me sha...

Is it a crime to ask your gf/bf/wify/husby how much a present he/she got for you cost?

5 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Guilty conscience at work.

Since she asked you same earlier, I see no basis for the annoyance.

As for me, I don't ask my hubby, I only show gratitude.

I would only ask if the gift is from someone I know is not capable of getting such a gift.

For instance, if my baby bro gets me something expensive, i always ask what it costs him and how he got the money. This is to avoid any brouhaha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by indodon(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
yesterday was your birthday and she bought you t shirt,, then you had a fight that Same yesterday, agreed.

then you went on to say she asked you the price of the gown you bought for her on her birthday... so she celebrated her birthday today or what...

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by WebSurfer(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oh boy. That babe must have bought that shirt at an unbelievably cheap rate grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
indodon:
yesterday was your birthday and she bought you t shirt,, then you had a fight that Same yesterday, agreed.

then you went on to say she asked you the price of the gown you bought for her on her birthday... so she celebrated her birthday today or what...

Reread biko, I meant last year when she celebrated hers, probably I didn't indicate it there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by 0b10010011: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Use her for money rituals!

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by indodon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

Reread biko, I meant last year when she celebrated hers, probably I didn't indicate it there
oga read what you posted
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by indodon(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin
0b10010011:
grin
0b10010011:
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by solomix10(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
ouch she read some bad meanings to your question
moreover she had asked that same question before
she shouldn't have react that way

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
indodon:

She did ask me but.... not yesterday, early last year when she had her bday
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
solomix10:
ouch she read some bad meanings to your question
moreover she had asked that same question before
she shouldn't have react that way

Bad meaning Ke.. Her reaction kinda surprised me though
I just don't want things to end this way

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Guilty conscience at work.

Since she asked you same earlier, I see no basis for the annoyance.

As for me, I don't ask my hubby, I only show gratitude.

I would only ask if the gift is from someone I know is not capable of getting such a gift.

For instance, if my baby bro gets me something expensive, i always ask what it costs him and how he got the money. This is to avoid any brouhaha.

Probably guilty conscience ..buh I wouldn't be too certain...
Her reaction just blew my mind
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
lol she collected the t shirt back..to give it to who then

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

I haven't thought of that...probably she took it outta anger
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by solomix10(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:
So I've been dating this girl for almost three years now, we hardly get into any quarrel or misunderstanding but something strange happened yesterday when she cane over to my place..
So yesterday was my birthday, I wasn't having much cash on me, so I didn't plan on celebrating it, my phone rang, she called me and said she was coming over.. I arranged my room speedily... When she got to my place, she brought out some snacks and ice cream we talked and laughed, did our normal romance... She then told me to close my eyes, she dipped her hand inside her bag and brought out a white packaged T- shirt , she then told me to open my eyes..I was excited tho when she handed it to me.. We started romancing for about 30 minutes, and I playfully asked her, how much she got the T shirt, immediately her mood changed, she just stood up collected the t-shirt and left..I tried stoping her she refused. Now she's not even picking my calls anymore, to make matters last year when she had her birthday she asked me how much the gown I bought for her cost! And I told her without any sign of anger
This thing dey vex me sha...

Is it a crime to ask your gf/bf/wify/husby how much a present he/she got for you cost?
and again why on earth should you ask that kinda of question

do you wanna pay her the money she used in buying the gift? (am sure yuh not thinking this lane)

so why asking that silly question

but wait o shey the babe don dey find excuse to break up before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

I haven't thought of that...probably she took it outta anger
okay

she should cool her temper abeg
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by ojun50(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol shirt that she took frm one of her side guys, she only wen back to return it jare don't worry yr self she will come back begging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Left Like That? I No get O. For What Na
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Kondomatic(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:
Women wear men's clothes nah

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Stevengerd(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
What i knw is that some people get angry, whenever they buy u things and u ask them the price. They be like you wanna pay bak.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
solomix10:
and again why on earth should you ask that kinda of question

do you wanna pay her the money she used in buying the gift? (am sure yuh not thinking this lane)

so why asking that silly question

but wait o shey the babe don dey find excuse to break up before

Guy I just ask her base on say make e no be say she over spend or something...
The question didn't sound bad to me though

Lol she hasn't been showing any sign of breaking up
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
ojun50:
Lol shirt that she took frm one of her side guys, she only wen back to return it jare don't worry yr self she will come back begging

Lwkmd this guy you no well o grin
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by solomix10(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

Bad meaning Ke.. Her reaction kinda surprised me though
I just don't want things to end this way
nah she know jare
she bought it at a cheaper rate so asking that question destroyed her self esteem
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by ojun50(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

Lwkmd this guy you no well o grin
make him thy there thy form i dey love
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

Probably guilty conscience ..buh I wouldn't be too certain...
Her reaction just blew my mind

Just be cool. She'd come around if she realizes her folly. That's if you didn't do more than you wrote up there.

Cheers.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Flashh: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe her babalawo told her, when you ask her how much she got the T-shirt, the juju go spoil. That's the reasons she was so furious you ask such question. Juju ti baje.

Just kidding. cheesygrin

I might be right though. angryangryangry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women wear men's clothes nah
lol
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by izmercy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
That's bad guy. You shouldn't have asked that question. It would have been better to ask where she get the money if you think the gift is too expensive for her to afford and certainly not that day and that moment.

Forget whatever they are advising you here. It's a gift not an errand. At you should appreciate her. Forget the fact that you do buy her gifts too. She's your gal. What if she didn't buy you nothing or worse she no visit, you die?

Abeg text that babe and tell her how sorry you are before God answer another guy prayer.

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by MissCokie(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please give her some time. Please.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Flashh:
Maybe her babalawo told her, when you ask her how much she got the T-shirt, the juju go spoil. That's the reasons she was so furious you ask such question. Juju ti baje.

Just kidding. cheesygrin

I might be right though. angryangryangry

angry
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by ikombe: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
indodon:

If only you could read before typing crap undecided
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:
Please give her some time. Please.

She has even switched off her phone...I think she's trying to.make me feel guilty...
I'll just give her some space ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. / "Dem Dey Bleep Us, Our Pussy Dey Hot" –Sla Queen Blast Nigerians In Kenya (video / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.