Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) (62132 Views)

Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters / Tunde Yusuf Orders Detention Of Usman Shugaba After Disregarding COVID-19 Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by odedinigbin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilytender:
This fool is never an ADC. The ADC is supposed to be alert in case enemies want to attack the governor, instead this mumu is carrying the governor's bag and phones. Now, tell me if there is sound of gun shoot from any side, how would he (ADC) protect and save the governor's life while he (ADC) is carrying the governor's bag and phone? Go and read about what Aguiy Ironsi, Muritala Muhammed, IBB's ADCs did when the enemies struck. An ADC that does not know is job, is that one an ADC?

O boy
Do u know wat u re saying?
U re 100% ignorant of wat u re saying
U can't differentiate BTW ADC and CSO
Am talking to u as a professional and gallant officer dat:
He's performing his official duty DAT he's assigned to do.

3 Likes

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
safarigirl:
This one is just light-skinned, he isn't cute.

That's why he's cute.
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by vertueptime: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilytender:
This fool is never an ADC. The ADC is supposed to be alert in case enemies want to attack the governor, instead this mumu is carrying the governor's bag and phones. Now, tell me if there is sound of gun shoot from any side, how would he (ADC) protect and save the governor's life while he (ADC) is carrying the governor's bag and phone? Go and read about what Aguiy Ironsi, Muritala Muhammed, IBB's ADCs did when the enemies struck. An ADC that does not know is job, is that one an ADC?

U are referring to duties of CSO not adc, normally adc does not even carry weapon openly

1 Like

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by 0b100100111: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
gozzlin:

You must be from Osun state.

Am from Anambra!
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please guys I need your support in an ongoing contest sponsored by Lodios and 9jacampusstyle. Pleasssse text SDC 123 to 32120 to vote for me. Thank you!
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by goingape1: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
If you use dis kind police for money rituals, your generation can never go broke again!

Just pound his brain, kidney and intestine with the right herbs and incantations!

Viola! You re made!
you are into this business for a long time!

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bororo
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
And so,Na him go first fine.
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by silkytouch(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
MAYOWAAK:

I am sure Nigerian leaders watched the swearing in of the American President last year. The President Elect, Donald Trump, was seen in the rain carrying his own umbrella by himself and every other big man or woman did the same thing. And when the ceremony was over, the outgoing Vice President, Joe Bidden, just went to the Amtrack train station, boarded the train like everybody else and went home. There was no fanfare. His life had returned to normal again.

In our dear country, security men must pull the chair for the President or Governor to sit down so that his gubernatorial fingers are not soiled by the pulling of the chair. And when he gets to the podium to speak a policeman or soldier stands behind him, ramrod straight like a flag pole. When leaders of sane and decent speak and addresses a crowd do you see any bodyguard standing behind them? Their security arrangement is discreet but effective.

Exactly, because they know what they are doing, not our very own "eye service". Unfortunately this dirt aint going away anytime soon.
This is just sad...a high ranking police officer holding a civilian's bag and phone.
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by nigerfine: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Does that prevent him from collecting bribe?
If yes great if no ....irrelevant
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilytender:

The two ADCs you mentioned above died while trying to save their oga's lifes. The so called ADC in the pictures posted cannot even save his oga's bag not to talk of his life if enemies struck.

As I remember it, Aguiyi had two bodyguards on the fateful day, one of southern extractions dn the other from the north. The northern one betrayed him while the southern was arrested and later escaped unharmed. He did nothing at all but that is not his fault. There was nothing he could do.

So in fact neither of the ADC's you referenced could save their principal.

This is just Unnecessary criticism
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by goingape1: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't understand whats cute here? he's just a yellow paw paw nothing special, nothing cute here, no swag no nothing, the only thing he has going for him is his complexion.

is every yellow pawpaw cute now... I mean look at his face, those scars and his nose oh shiit look how flat it is. I have seen better looking light skinned guys

this dude doesn't cut it for me

he's looking like a regular guy
even tekno with all his foolishness is finer

p.s. OP are you allowed to post pictures of a member of the NPF in a public forum... doesn't he have the right to private and family life as enshrined in sec 37 chapter iv of the 1999 Constitution as amended.

little bitchy op don't get yourself in trouble
one thing you need to know is that if a woman say a guy is cute, she literary mean "his peniis is cute" undecided
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilytender:
wetin cum happen to aguyi ironsi and murtala Muhammad...no b assassination end them? leave the poor guy jare

1 Like

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
MAYOWAAK:

I am sure Nigerian leaders watched the swearing in of the American President last year. The President Elect, Donald Trump, was seen in the rain carrying his own umbrella by himself and every other big man or woman did the same thing. And when the ceremony was over, the outgoing Vice President, Joe Bidden, just went to the Amtrack train station, boarded the train like everybody else and went home. There was no fanfare. His life had returned to normal again.

In our dear country, security men must pull the chair for the President or Governor to sit down so that his gubernatorial fingers are not soiled by the pulling of the chair. And when he gets to the podium to speak a policeman or soldier stands behind him, ramrod straight like a flag pole. When leaders of sane and decent speak and addresses a crowd do you see any bodyguard standing behind them? Their security arrangement is discreet but effective.

Not forgetting the incident of one security detail, bending down to wipe his Oga's shoe.

Where did this tradition of carrying bags and wiping shoes start from ? Would it ever end ? Do we still have slave mentality ? Do we still have the British to blame ?

NB : Not forgetting lift operators, just sitting on a chair and pushing lift buttons .........
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by lharstborn(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
tdayof:
There are alot of cute men In the NPF

DSP ALAPINI
DSP GIWA ETC

Is DSP Alapini by any chance related to former top Police brass Alapini?
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
He don bleach tire. . grin
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by tdayof(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
lharstborn:

Is DSP Alapini by any chance related to former top Police brass Alapini?

He's the son of retired AIG Alapini.
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't understand whats cute here? he's just a yellow paw paw nothing special, nothing cute here, no swag no nothing, the only thing he has going for him is his complexion.

is every yellow pawpaw cute now... I mean look at his face, those scars and his nose oh shiit look how flat it is. I have seen better looking light skinned guys

p.s. OP are you allowed to post pictures of a member of the NPF in a public forum... doesn't he have the right to private and family life as enshrined in sec 37 chapter iv of the 1999 Constitution as amended.

Thank you jare, all i can say is the guy is fit
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Chai. You and hating na 5 and 6 o

Still try like na

1 Like

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Do u eat a balanced diet at all?

U sound like a malnourished bicht with so much weighing on her brains...sorry 2 say

1 Like

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
am offering free programming language lesson in abuja. LEARN FREE PROGRAMMING YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY TUTORIAL FEES. ALL YOU NEED IS YOU LAPTOP AND INTERNET ACCESS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST TEXT-SMS YOUR NAME AND WHY YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PROGRAMMER? TO 07067212537. then an tutorials physical address will be disclosed to you asap. you can please follow me on twitter: @sir_henryslater. information is free, with great power comes great responsiblities.
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
So make we fry yam na?
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Mouthgag: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:
His name is DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba, a member of Cadet Inspector course 36/2002. Currently the ADC to the Executive Governor of Kogi state.
Please get a life and a job!
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by freshest4live: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
bbbabes:
This one fine?
Na wa o, Una go make this babe dump this guy now. Why Una wicked like this nah?
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by 7footre(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by wilcox(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Must you insult Tekno? I enjoyed every piece of your write up until you mentioned tekno. Change your game
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Inst he cute

Absolutely not. if this is cute then I'd rather not be cute. anyway cuteness is in the eyes of the beholder

1 Like

Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
see beefing...
make I relax wit my kunu n akara for here.
oya,make una continue...
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
NafeesaAA:
His name is DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba, a member of Cadet Inspector course 36/2002. Currently the ADC to the Executive Governor of Kogi state.
u like am already?
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Don't understand why you're blabbing over this....

Post the pic of a finer police officer, it would save you all the stress.
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Cute Kor cute ni....you blind!!!
Re: DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) by Morrihz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Damn cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.