Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Hardly Have Time To Socialize - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hardly Have Time To Socialize (325 Views)

When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hardly Have Time To Socialize by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
I've been in PH a couple of months, I've dated one lady and it didn't end quit well cos she kept letting her past (x) come in between us... So I had to quit the relationship... I'm not perfect and she is not as well, we all have what we can tolerate in a relationship, and sadly for me, I can't be in a relationship where the issue of X can't be erased.
So I'm looking for a friend that can evolve to something serious if we are meant to be... I really don't have much time due to the kind if work I do, so socializing with people are rear.

Viewers can shade, but don't be shy to DM me if you are looking for a friend that can evolve to something serious.

I believe I can find someone good, humble, virtuous, someone of substance and more importantly a Christian here in Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Are you a sport fan? learn how to make money from sports Now / A Reason (full Story) / Need A Matured Woman For Mariage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.