Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (55357 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / Senator Abubakar Kyari Wears Military Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by broseme: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose alongside his Commissioner for Works and Transportation, Mrs. Funmi Ogun pictured supervising some ongoing projects Tuesday afternoon in Ado-Ekiti.

Is he allowed to rock a military outfit?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/fayose-wears-military-to-supervise.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by broseme: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2017

1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
WHY YOUNGER SISTER IS BUSY LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET BOOBS DONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTtuZPRQGQ

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by vizkiz: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
There is a standing order that restricts ANY civilian from putting on military related uniform(s).

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want?

Chai... Lalasticlala don carry the thread go Frontpage. I am about to be roasted alive.

*Deactivates account cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Ekiseme(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Street is military

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na so,looking for banana to fry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by maryjan8(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by 0b100100111: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
There is a standing order that restricts ANY civilian from putting on military related uniform(s).

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want? cheesy

Rubbish!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by vizkiz: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:

Rubbish!

I know every of my posts makes you angry.

Keep calm son, hate leads to hypertension and it kills smiley

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by ojun50(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want? cheesy
wetin u dey talk no let me provoke for u.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by 0b100100111: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

I know every of my posts makes you angry.

Keep calm son, hate leads to hypertension and it kills smiley

Fvck off!

You make stupid comments!

54 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by vizkiz: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:

Fvck off!

You make stupid comments!
Well, this is just the beginning of my stupìd comments. I Hope you wouldn't hang yourself "lass lass" grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by GMBuhari: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
nonsense
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by demolinka(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Apart bread and groundnut oil stipends, I still dey find wetin this man and ESHA don do for Ekiti people. This bridge now, which traffic problem e wan solve for Pete's sake

Ekitians why...?

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by lordkush: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

does the term chief security officer of ekiti state mean anything to you?

y do you type before you think?

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose is just a scam when his mate are commissioning project he's busy inspecting on bridge for ages...Paris fund in trouble again

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Caustics: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
angry
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin I think he's allowed to

besides its only a rich non military personnel that's allowed to rock Camouflage, please don't try it if you're just an average civilian

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by MadCow1: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

The order is against impersonating an officer not wearing camouflage.

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by FSolar: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
The visionary from the other side!! grin

He is doing a lot of things that the average Nigerian wants to do. If his works are able to outdo the likes of Fashola, he has my vote.
But if na eye-service CV, there is trouble!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

LUBISH,READ THE ORDER AGAIN

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Agimor(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
I have never seen this guy with a suit. Always cool on polos.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

undecided
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Work on the bridge has started before paying the Paris fund to Ekiti..... Should in case u dont know

MICHEALADEX:
Fayose is just a scam when his mate are commissioning project he's busy inspecting on bridge for ages...Paris fund in trouble again

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by bid4rich(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
And there is no project going on in Ekiti abi! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by timilehin007(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

guy forget u don't know anything about law...not for person in his position as as governor or president...he can wear even hijab...it's like that everywhere in the world..don't type what u don't know

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
good for him

Auntysimbiat when u go marry nau? U are just showing d whole NL ur deflated boobs on ur profile thats suppose to be for ur future husband alone

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by swiz123(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
It looks good on him
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by bid4rich(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agimor:
I have never seen this guy with a suit. Always cool on polos.

He is never a suit governor but an action governor. He no dey fear anybody as u see am so

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today / Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.