Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) (50272 Views)

Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's crazy how some drivers risk their life yet they will put the blame on village witches when unforeseen circumstance happen.

Check out pictures of a crazy driver on highway driving at high speed despite a missing tyre fixed at the rear of the car.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mtcheeww...

Is it supposed to be news?? Read the story below and Enjoy your night with great erections jare cheesy

My Life as a Sex Addict

tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by vizkiz: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wait, are you telling me there was no road safety official on that highway? shocked

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Wait, are you telling me there was no road safety official on that highway? shocked

Lol even the FRSC guys were confused when they spotted him but couldn't get him because he was on top speed. Very crazy driver

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by vizkiz: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol even the FRSC guys are even confused when they spot him but he drove pass them because he was on top speed. Very craz) driver
I will definitely slow down, pack and wait for few minutes if that guy drove pass me.

Make him go die for front.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
You people don't know him? shocked

He is a messenger of death on errand...Una beta leave road for am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
moving ?? where is the video?

14 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

I will definitely slow down, pack and wait for few minutes if that guy drove pass me.

Make him go die for front.

Lol this can never happen in a sane environment. The driver will be taking to psychiatric hospital for instant checkup

auntysimbiat:
moving ?? where is the video?

It's difficult to video such vehicle on top speed ma'm

7 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Sugarcious(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Zero value for life. Make una leave am. All man to his coffin. That's JAMES BURN.

3 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
The car was parked

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
I can only think of Mr Bean...

9 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Alitair(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
You sef! Driving and snaping picture.. FRSC fall on u

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Biafra will never come sad

2 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
MediumStout:
Biafra will never come sad

They will try but Biafra will fail

4 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wait are u guys saying u didn't #otice the tire went off in motion... Aw can that even possibly take d car far.. What about the law of gravity... TIRED

9 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Philinho(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe the driver is called James Bond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by generaluthman: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
I grin
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by sheypian(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
And you think this is possible How come?

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Teewhy2: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't know why people always try tho be the intelligent one and put the life of others at risk. When you expect vio and frsc to perform their duties you won't find them there.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by jeff44(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
this one pass fast and furious ooo
four wheel reduced to three wheel i just hope he gets to his destination without any accident oo
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mtchewwww, make we cry

Photographers only, don't say i didn't warn you
http://www.fototech.com.ng/things-consider-buying-used-digital-camera/
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
uh

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Its so not possible

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
SeniorZato:
The car was parked
even if you no get sense, you no fit observe the distance from the pavements to the car on the first and other pictures ?

30 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmmmmm.
i seriously doubt this, that car is propelled by the rear wheels, so how come he was driving with just a single tire, even if he was on speed(motion) before the tire flew out, i can see a slight traffic congestion ahead in that pics, how was he able to slow down and continue with the journey?
not a physics student, but i know this is very very unlikely

4 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jesses u mean to tell me a car can move without one tire?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by uncleFola(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ha..... Iru kileleyi olorun..... Apostle must hear of this��
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by 7footre(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
What manner of witchcraft is this na. How is d car able to remain in motion

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
After thoroughly scrutinizing the pics, I can conclude that the car isn't moving... Don't fall for optical illusion present in the pics

If the driver wants to move the car, he should learn to move the Centre of gravity away from the middle of the car to driver's side

5 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport / Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.