Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Trying To Sue Stanbic Bank Plc. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Trying To Sue Stanbic Bank Plc. (784 Views)

Fx Inflow@gt Bank Plc/any Other Bank / Glo Subscribers Unable To Call Mtn Subscribers... Is Mtn Trying To Outsmart Glo? / A Student Trying To Be Financially Independent In This Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Sue Stanbic Bank Plc. by lebete3000: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
So I want to know how I can sue Stanbic bank for their inconvenience. I just used their atm and I had not even pressed any key when it refused to give me back my card saying "hardware error" and when I called them about it they said I'll have to get a new card. Do i have to bear the expenses of a new card for no fault of mine?
Re: Trying To Sue Stanbic Bank Plc. by lebete3000: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
My card expires 2019. My card was seized at Stanbic Atm. They gave me no reason for seizing my card. The gtbank customer care said if another bank seizes my card, the seizing bank is mandated to return to the atm card owning bank as authorization by CBN, don't know what was said from there as my credit was exhausted.

(1) (Reply)

An Electric Fence As A Barrier / Distributors Needed To Market Little Tikes Toys / Kitchen Vendor Needed In A Bar At Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.