Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Adsense For Sale + Special Offers For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense For Sale + Special Offers For Free (429 Views)

Special Offers / Get Your Own Domain With A Free Trial And Other Special Offers / Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense For Sale + Special Offers For Free by Opeyemidam: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello Webmasters on this forum. I want to sell freshly new approved naija AdSense account. I currently have four (4) for sale now. Each buyer will also be given special offers as a take away gift like
*Domain that was use for the AdSense approval
*Mail list
*Premium Yoast S.E.O latest version free
All this for each buyer... FREE
Contact +2348136998728 on WhatsApp now for a real deal. Or call 08113640968 ...
Offer last till 1st of August
Re: Adsense For Sale + Special Offers For Free by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
if i want to buy the adsense how will you give it to me or how will it be mine, is it going to be, giving you my email and you remove yours for mine or how?
just tell me

if your adsense is hosted to a site already can you sell it?
Re: Adsense For Sale + Special Offers For Free by Opeyemidam: 1:30am On Jul 30, 2017
dayo2me:
if i want to buy the adsense how will you give it to me or how will it be mine, is it going to be, giving you my email and you remove yours for mine or how?
just tell me

if your adsense is hosted to a site already can you sell it?

Contact me on WhatsApp +2348136998728

(1) (Reply)

Please Review My Forum / . / From Ijebu-Musin To The World, Meet The Convener Of Wordpress Nigeria, Mary Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.