Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (42647 Views)

President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React / El-Zakzaky And Wife Depart Abuja For India At 6pm / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by itsdumebi(m): 1:04am On Jul 26, 2017
The six governors selected from the Nigerian governors Forum to visit Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari in London have departed.

The governors of Zamfara, Borno, Oyo, Ebonyi & Akwa Ibom states departed the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja on Tuesday night for London to visit the President on behalf of the Governor's forum.

It can be recalled that President Buhari has been in London, UK, for over 2 months now for medical treatment of an unknown ailment.

It is believed that the President will return to the country by next month to continue his duties.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/26/buhari-visit-six-governors-depart-abuja-london-presidential-jet-photos/
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Vutseck(m): 2:09am On Jul 26, 2017
by the time they are done millions of tax payers money is down the drain

When have video call become a rocket science... my integrity
we are fighting kwarruption

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Safe trip

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by EKITI001: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2017
safe trip
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by mynuel(m): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2017
Yawns....okay now that we have known should we throw somersault?....ehen before i forget they should tell how much they will spend on this trip that a live video address would have saved.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Ra88: 3:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria politicians don't give a Fu.ckk about the masses. All they care about is how to loot and loot and loot.

APC, PDP, APDA and all them evil acronyms have one thing in common, that's to perpetually enslave the gullible masses.

Despite the evil these people have met out on the masses, destroying the future of the youths, I can't believe somebody is his right sense will support them and sing their praises.

But I know a few handle here on Nairaland and especially Sarrki who supports these evil leaders.

What do I know, even satan have his loyalist.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by tuniski: 4:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Is this leadership? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by sarrki(m): 4:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Ra88:
Nigeria politicians don't give a Fu.ckk about the masses. All they care about is how to loot and loot and loot.

APC, PDP, APDA and all them evil acronyms have one thing in common, that's to perpetually enslave the gullible masses.

Despite the evil these people have met out on the masses, destroying the future of the youths, I can't believe somebody is his right sense will support them and sing their praises.

But I know a few handle here on Nairaland and especially Sarrki who supports these evil leaders.

What do I know, even satan have his loyalist.

Go and check very well

I vouch for credible leaders

Not party

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by mormonslayer: 4:46am On Jul 26, 2017
I see them taking lots of pictures now, when the get to London they'll take just one single picture with a 1980's Kodak camera and come back and say the President in doing very well.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Almaheed: 4:58am On Jul 26, 2017
it is such a shame what Nigerian leadership as become, a president that promised when he was campaigning that he would stop all medical trips for public office holder is now the man everyone is going to London to visit. its such a shame

to my dismay none of his party stalwart as challenged him on this issue of medical tourism, they all want us to pray for him for speedy recovery after he has renege on his promise.

why should the common man on the street trust the healthcare system when the commander in chief himself doesn't have faith in it, he rather prefers London to aso villa clinic with all the billions allocated to it from the budget.

we are living in a time of deceit and anyone who speaks the truth is regarded as an enemy. this one weak me. am ashamed for our leaders

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Jabioro: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2017
They forget to tell us how many entourage have sent ahead ...wasting our wealth..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by able20(m): 5:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Afterall, Buhari made a record as the 1st President ruling from exile. The govt asked the citizens to buy made in Nigeria goods and services.
Info.minister even ordered our musicians and film producers to stop recording abroad, while the President himself is giving orders from a UK hospital
No wonder the citizens see their leaders as comedians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by OlaRolls(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone.
One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat me up= Olarolls 080372 72006

See you at the top.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by DonVikings: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu right now.. grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by jeamie(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2017
What a good *PRESIDENT* GOD gave us cry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by dannytoe(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Stupid clowns called governors, keep on wasting our forex on fruitless trip. and how does visiting buhari, change the standard of living for average nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu right now.. grin grin

Wats your problem??

Your Buhari has no shame.... He is an hypocrite and a deceiver....

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2017
see 3D photos, don't come back with black and white photos

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by DonVikings: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Wats your problem??

Your Buhari has no shame.... He is an hypocrite and a deceiver....
Your Leader nnamdi Kanu is as dumb as his god happens to be chukwu alibo Balotelli, the skulls of dead wild animals. grin

Oponu-joker, you are a wawa Jew, what concerns a wawa Jew with Nigerian affair? grin

Oh, I forgot, you must develop Nigeria whether we like it or not. cheesy

Recieve your healing from chronic ipobism in Jesus name, amen. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by somehow: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2017
4 fingers pointing back at you and your relatives. Karma karma karma
alcmene:
May they all crash into the Atlantic Ocean including Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Your Leader nnamdi Kanu is as dumb as his god happens to be chukwu alibo Balotelli, the skulls of dead wild animals. grin

Oponu-joker, you are a wawa Jew, what concerns a wawa Jew with Nigerian affair? grin

Oh, I forgot, you must develop Nigeria whether we like it or not. cheesy

Recieve your healing from chronic ipobism in Jesus name, amen. grin

Lolsss.... I am no ipob, buh I support kanu's ideology.... at least he is learning his schemes from Buhari, who is one of the greatest Nigerian conman....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Lolsss.... I am no ipob, buh I support kanu's ideology.... at least he is learning his schemes from Buhari, who is one of the greatest Nigerian conman....
what ideology does kanu ve?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:

what ideology does kanu ve?

Freedom from the shackles of myths of Opportunity that Nigeria projects...

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Freedom from the shackles of myths of Opportunity that Nigeria projects...
Is every part of nigeria not suffering from dat?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2017
this is stupidity and waste of their money. give him a call and use the remaining change to pay some unpaid workers and pensioners. some have not been paid for more than 6 months and they flying to another country to visit a hiding, shame on us all.

just see the bunch of fooools Nigerians voted as leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2017
You remember that classmate of yours in primary/secondary school that was the butt of the joke?that everybody makes jest of.

That is how Nigeria is among Nations of the world,Nigeria is a comic relief.

I pity the poor masses including their supporters,most of your leaders and their family members have dual citizenship.
They have secured their future and that of their families elsewhere,and you are here shouting,APC,PDP,IPOB,AFonja.Your future has been mortgaged and you are defending your oppressors,to the elites there is no party,no religion,no region,but the masses dont know.

Keep ranting online while serious nations are moving forward,go to Tanzania,Ethiopia,Kenya,Uganda, and other African countries and cure you ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Astuteleader(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2017
But what is the meaning of all this?? APC BMC please come and explain in details. Make reference to other countries real life situation.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Divinehenrich(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Safe trip for them.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by obyrich(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2017
EKITI001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAg95KdPPGk
A video of their meeting with Buhari will be most welcome. At least it will dispel the rumours fed the masses by detractors.

Going to London to see the queen?

We are still under British colonisation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by PDJT: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2017
-Instead of the black man to be doing everything he can to reinstate his Nation, he is foolishly doing the opposite; maintaining the white man colony. Tüfįakwa! Some black men are truly cursed.
-In what serious 21st century country, do you have it's president remain in a foreign country turning into an object of pilgrimage? And the impoverished victims cheer him on because they don't have anything to live for anyway.
-Zoo country created by greedy colonialists and handed over to the group with the least human capital to serve as the white man puppets at the detriment of Africa. Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Okorocha Continues His Massive Demolition, Imo Residents In Tears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.