Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out (2007 Views)

UBA Test Invite / Uba Test Results: / Uba Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by nitendo(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2007
guys UBA will be writing test for its west bank soon. hang on. make sure you drp your cv anywhere or you crash
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by ashala(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2007
Forget UBA.Those people sabi waste people time.U go write their test come wait 4 six months b4 they go call u 4 ist interview.That bank sucks!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by Abacha: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2007
Hi Nintendo,
What a name,
Well when/which month will the test likely hold?
Is ur source genuine?

abacha cool
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by Sean25(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2007
i wrote the test today in Akure
it was okay,just that there was very little time
20 math questions
20 english questions and
10 current affairs questions
all in ONE HOUR
very easy but very quick too
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by sample(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2007
pls guys im sample in Abuja. R there any job opportunities in Abuja ,if any someone should pls send d links 2 me grin
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by Sean25(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2007
ashala:

Forget UBA.Those people sabi waste people time.U go write their test come wait 4 six months before they go call u 4 ist interview.That bank sucks!!!! angry angry angry angry
Mr Ashala,
i choose to disagree with you
i did their test in Akure on the 10th of February,2007
i heard the result on the 13th of February 2007
and i was invited for an interview to take place on the 17th of February
if you call that time-wasting,well,i don't agree with you
and if you think UBA sucks,
well, try staying at home idle asking your Mum for money anytime you need to go out
i think a million fresh graduates would prefer the UBA option to idleness
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by ikhideman(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2007
Hi, i'm new to this forum! Just saw the above heading, didnt know UBA have written theirs'. Any test coming up?? cheesy
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by nitendo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2007
if you think that waiting for another 6 months is just too much of a wasye of your jobless time, then when ever they decide to invite you for the test dont go.
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by kenayi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2007
i sat for same UBA last year dec. in gombe state during my service year. please i want to know if they repeat question? i think they asked for the meaning of words like, disjointed statement, timid, parreid, what bash alli is known for and stuffs like dat.

broda, pls tell me if these were some of the questions they asked. i am asking cos i will be sitting for UBA test next wkend.

thnks!
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by REMIS(m): 1:21am On Feb 18, 2007
Please i want to know how i am going to drop my cv.Ii anyone can help me i would appreciate it.Thanks for the info and best of luck in your interview

Mr ASHALA WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUG engrsly@yahoo.com.
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by Sean25(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2007
hello guys
i did my UBA interview in Akure
one week after my test
it was short and very brief
but i think there will be another level of interview before any conclusion will be made
a positive one by GODs Grace
i wish y'all the best
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by jenney(f): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2007
pls do they accept from BSC holders too in ph branch?
Re: Uba Test On Soon. Watch Out by jumah(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2007
Abeg,is it possible 2write it again.i have passed the test in gombe state and i am still xpecting their mail or text.pls update me through so4p2000@yahoo.com
thanks for usual and anticipated assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Who Know Esut Site? / Mtn Test Format / How Long Does It Take To Be Notified Of Result After Interview Or Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.